• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

She smiled and pecked his cheek. “Ay so dramatic.” She giggled going to get cleaned up and dressed.

She frowned sitting down some and just have his hand a squeeze. “Well... he never was very good at letting anything stay in his life that was good for him... he can come over any time.” She told him. “How’s prospecting going? You keeping safe pumpkin?” She asked him.

Angel chuckled some and got up and ready after she had left making his way to the club house "Hey Coco, whats up?" He asked as he got inside

Jason nodded some and chuckled a bit sitting with her "Yeah he does. " he murmured handing her the cup of coffee he had made "I'm doing good, theyre including me in some of the bigger decisions. My year is up soon, so hopefully I'll be able to patch in." He explained happily to her

Laura nodded leaning back some and watching it. “You should come home more at night though.... I know you’re a grown man now but you know I worry and... and you know we won’t have these moments forever.” She told him gently.

Coco frowned a little over at him. “Hey.... Why you got so much energy so early?” He muttered. “Have you talked to grace since last night? Cause she seems a little pissed... and she’s been saying she’s just gonna tell Carmen everything.” He muttered

Jason gave her a soft smile and sighed softly kissing her hand gently "Alright Ma, I'll come home more okay?" He murmured to her "You got Chemo today?"

Angel frowned and shook his head "No I haven't been near that bitch." He growled looking over at her as she cleaned up going over to her "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"This afternoon, your aunt is taking me." She assured him. "You look more like your father every day you know." She smiled softly at him and continued chating with him until his phone rang seeing Negan's name come up "You better get that, I'm gonna go get dressed okay?" She smiled and gave his hand a squeeze, getting up to go to her room

Grace smirked at him a little "I'm cleaning the bar, what does it look like Angel?" She muttered. "The more Carmen pushes my fucking buttons the closer I get to telling her everything." She muttered "Aren't you just lucky I don't have a kid as well, if I end up as your prez's play thing... then I outrank her." She spat. "And all I'm doing now i waiting for the right moment." She muttered

Jason chatted with his mother for a while and looked over at his phone frowning some "Right, love you ma." He murmured before picking up his phone "Yeah whats up?"

Angel growled at her shaking his head more grabbing her arm harshly "You fucking say a word to her and I'll make you regret ever getting involved with this club." He spat angrily at her

Negan sighed quietly "Hey, I really hte to pull you in while you're with your mom but I need a hand on a couple pieces at the scrap yard, everyone else is out on runs... should only take an hour or two but I do need you on it." He told him sighing heavily

Carmen let EZ take her to go see her friend and she left him to it while he sorted out parole shit but she sent Angel a text to let him know that sh'e got there safely and would be home super late, unaware o the tension happening back at the club

Jason gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Yeah alright I'll be there in thirty." He muttered getting up and looking over at his mother as she came out "Dad needs me to help out at the scrap yard." He murmured

Angel gave a small smile as he saw her text a little bit later. He sighed happily and put the phone away before he made his way to the tunnel across the border with Coco.

She just nodded. “Alright. Well I’ll see you later okay? We can do some spaghetti for dinner if you come home tonight.” She smiled and sent her son away while she went to lay down while she would be home alone.

Carmen stayed with her friends until EZ was ready to go and finally started heading home with him, not getting back to Santo Padre until almost 10 at night and she thanked EZ for dropping her at home, waving him off before heading inside to go to bed and to angel but frowned when she got in and saw the DVD on the floor with a little note attached telling her she should watch it in handwriting she didn’t recognise, a little wary but intrigued nonetheless and she went to sit down to put it in the player, texting angel that she was home and she wanted to know when he’d get back but also staring at the screen, feeling her jaw drop as she realised that she was watching a sex tape, one that contained both Angel and their new bartender.

Jason got home later that evening with his dad and gave a small sigh seeing his mom already asleep from her chemo wiping her out. He tucked her in and glanced at his dad from the doorway before he left closing the door behind him "I told you it was bad.." he muttered

Angel had been on a long and crazy run that day. With everything starting to spiral when it came to Adelita and the rest of her crew he was beyond irriatable at the moment. He came home frowning when he heard an unforgettable annoying moan ring through the living room. He walked in and looked over at Carmen then at the TV seeing him ontop of Grace going at it very sloppily due to his drunken state "Carmen..."

Carmen frowned a little as she watched the tv, not able to take her eyes off them though until she heard Angels voice from behind her, finally turning to look at him. “Don’t.... how fucking dare you!” She snapped at him, “I am well aware that when you’ve been out on the road for a while it gets messy.... but that shit stays behind! It doesn’t come back home with you! Worse than that.... you weren’t the one to have the decency to tell me!” She was starting to cry now, getting up and going to pack a bag, shaking her head when she heard him following her.

He frowned and sighed heavily shaking his head some. “I’m gonna come over tomorrow. Sit down and talk to her if she’s doing okay enough..... her medical bills will be taken care of. I don’t want you or her worrying about any of it alright?” He assured him. “Get some rest Jason.... take a day off tomorrow from the club. Just come for the scrap and then do what you like after your shift.” He told him gently, hugging him tight before leaving him to it for the night.

Angel frowned more and rushed after her "Carmen I didn't ask for her to come here! I had no clue she was the fucking bitch they brought over!" He yelled taking a deep breath "I didn't tell you because I didn't think she was stupid enough to bring this shit back." He explained

Jason gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Alright thanks...she'll be happy to see you." He murmured before taking him to the door

She grit her teeth, let him say his piece before cutting him off. "Except she's been here a few days now.... And I've talked to you about her several times... and you've seen her more than enough! How is that your answer?!" She laughed without humor, "That you thought she'd keep her mouth shut? Like you did so well keeping your pants up?!" She snapped at him "You're right she's fucking stupid, but so are you and right now I'm leaving because if I look at your fucking face for another goddamn minute I'm going to blow your fucking dick off!" She yelled at him, grabbing her bag and heading straight out, ignoring him following her, getting into the car and getting out og the drive, running his foot over in the process but not caring at all and making her way t MAx's place, banging on the door, sobbing.

Negan nodded and frowned "I'll see you tomorrow alright?" He smiled gently and left him to it, heading out on his bike and trying to decide whether to go home or back to the club, finally deciding to head back to the club and take Grace to keep his bed warm for the night instead.

Angel ran after her and frowned some "Babe please! I'm sorry okay?! I was fucking drunk and made a mistake! I love you!" He called as she ran off and yelled out in pain as she ran over his foot.

Max opened the door and frowned some seeing Carmen there "Hey whats wrong?" She asked hugging her tight and getting her inside sighing some "Hey hey calm down okay? Take a deep breath."

She sat down in her kitchen with her and explained everything, shaking a little. "Shit after we started doing better.... I just... HE didn't fucking tell me and she's gone and given me a fucking tape of it! It was filmed!" She whimpered a little, composing herself again "Can I crash on your couch tonight? I'll get a motel tomorrow but it's a little late to be going to find one that's got places." She mumbled, thanking her when MAx gave her a blanket and pillow, going to lay down and try to get as much sleep as possible, turning her phone off for the night, already planning how she was gonna confront Grace tomorro

Max woke up in the morning and sighed heavily looking over at Carmen "Hey girl, I got breakfast coming up. You need anything today?" She asked raising an eyebrow at her best friend

She shook her head frowning some "I'm not hungry but thank you... I'm gonna head in, Negan's got me in the office today." She muttered and sighed quietly "I think they're having a get together tonight, just something small, Coco was saying you should go." She smiled at her some and got herself changed and freshened up before heading out to the scrap yard.

Negan groaned a little as he woke up, frowning when he saw Grace was still in his bed and sighed some, rolling his eyes a bit before getting up and heading out of there to go visit Laura and catch up with her some.

Laura looked over at the door giving a small smile when she saw Negan there "Hey there." She murmured as she got up and let him in the house kissing his cheek gently "You look good."

Max gave a small nod and frowned some "Well I'm not sure thats best....Coco is sweet but....I heard Negan last night...with that whore." She muttered taking a deep breath "I think he finally won...replacing me like that." She said taking a deep breath

She frowned some. “If she’s still there by the end of the day.” She muttered and thanked her for letting her stay before leaving and driving down to the yard, watching angel working on his bike for a minute before getting out the car and heading straight to the club house. “She in there?” She muttered to Angel as she walked past him.

He smiled some and followed her into the house, taking a seat in the kitchen he used to have breakfast in every morning. “You should put Jace to work on repainting in here.” He smiled some. “How you doing?” He asked, knowing it was a loaded question but he still cared about her and he wanted to help in any way possible. “I don’t know if Jason has a chance to talk to you this morning but.... I don’t want either of you worrying about medical bills... send all of it to me and it will get paid.” He promised her.

Laura smiled softly at him and gave his hand a squeeeze "Negan you don't have to do that..I'll be okay." She murmured sighing softly "I have disability now it'll get me by..." she said softly sighing more "You keep our son safe okay?"

Angel saw Carmen and frowned some sighing heavily "Negan's room." He muttered standing up and groaning some from the pain in his foot

He frowned shaking his head. “I want to.... take some of the stress away.... they give you a prognosis?” He asked her, rubbing a hand through his hair. “Shit I know we haven’t been together in a long ass time but I’ve always known you’re right here whether you got a new man or not and all this now.... Jason didn’t tell me until a few days ago.” He explained to her.

Carmen glared at him and rolled her eyes as she watched him limp after her. When she saw how full the club house was she almost turned around and left again, grace maybe had no respect but she did... the. She remembered the sounds of her crying out his name and she saw red all over again, waiting til she came out and was behind the bar. “Who the fuck do you think you are?” She spat at her loudly enough for heads to turn.

Laura looked at him and gave a sad smile "I know...I'm the one who told him not to tell you." She murmured softly "They're hoping the Chemo will help out saying I'm near stage 4." She said softly before going into a coughing fit "Jason....told me...you broke up with Max."

Grace turned to look at her and smirked some "I think I'm the woman your man decided to fuck because you weren't good enough. I am also the woman who sleeps with the president now so you better learn to know your place sweetheart."

Carmen laughed a little shaking her head. “Oh you fucking idiot.... Ángel knows exactly what he has waiting at home every night. You wanna sweetheart me puta? Go ahead... You wanna disrespect me? Come on then... fuckin step outside.... bring it full force if you know how.” She spat at her. “The prez is sleeping with you to fuck with someone else.... it’s not because he likes you:” she laughed. “So come on Grace... come outside with me and we’ll see how tough you feel trying to wreck other relationships.” She spat at her frowning more when she felt angel holding her back from really going in on her. “See who the club sides with.... me? Or some chick who showed up a week ago?” She spat again

Negan frowned some, getting up and getting her some water before sitting again. “Yeah.... she wanted us to get married. Really be an old lady.... I don’t think she knows how awful a husband I make.” He mumbled sighing some “Shes still hanging around the club though.” He mumbled rubbing at his face. “This new hang around we have is awful though.... all she can do is fill a bed.” He muttered.

Laura listened to him and frowned more shaking her head a bit "Negan....you were a good husband, we both had our faults and thats why our marriage failed the way it did. I was never suited for the life you live and you weren't going to change." She explained softly to him "But I saw how you were with her, you were happy even though you didn't want to admit it. She is better suited for that life and she definitely puts up with your bullshit well or else she wouldn't have stayed as long as she had. You need to really think about if you have actual feelings for her or not." She explained sipping at the water he had given her.

Angel stayed by to hear what was being said and quickly went over to Carmen pulling her back when he knew she had just about lost it "Grace you need to fucking leave right now." He spat glaring at her some "You're not hot shit here." He said still keeping Carmen back from her.

Grace glared at Carmen and crossed her arms listening to her drone on and on "Please baby he goes back because he knows you'll stay but when he wants a nice tight girl to come to? He'll be coming back to me not some bitch he met in highschool." She spat before she grabbed her purse and walked out going to her car quickly

He smiled softly as he listened to her and sighed a little. “Okay mom.” He teased some, “make you feel better if I go talk to her?” He chuckled quietly; gently nudging her with his foot. “I gotta get going back to the club beautiful but if you need anything at all just call me okay? Or get our son to do it... always here for you.” He promised, getting up and kissed the top of her head, hugging her tightly then left to go back.

Carmen glared at her, spitting in her direction and kept trying to shove angel off of her. She was well behind the point of reason now and she was going to get at her if it was the last thing she did. She finally managed to get out of angels grip, taking off after grace and pulled her to the ground right as she was getting to her car before laying into her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back