• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

Max stood behind the bar of The Saviors motorcycle club cleaning up from the previous night's party. She had been a hang around for about the last 5 years and she had one special guy that she kept her eyes on. Negan, the president of the club had stolen her heart all those years ago when they first met. She was his usual pick and as of the last 3 years or so she had been his only lady, she hoped he would soon enough make her his old lady but knowing how Negan was she knew it probably wouldn't happen. She was happy to atleast just be his.

Angel stood outside working on his bike trying to make sure he didn't break down again. He looked over when he saw a car pull in and smiled seeing his woman pull up. He had been in love with her since high school and when he had finally got her he had been on cloud nine. Right now though they had been in a bit of a rough patch. All he wanted was for her to be happy but he could tell she wasn't happy with him right now.

Carmen pulled up to the scrap yard in her car and got out, already baking in the desert sun and making her way down to Angel, pecking his cheek and waited for him to wipe his hands off so he didn’t get grease on her. “Hey, Negan got you working tonight?” She asked him quietly. “Cause I’ve got an afternoon shift here but one of the other girls wanted my bar shift tonight.” She told him. “Unless you’re working I’m happy to give it to her.”

Negan came out of the back rooms, running a hand over his face and made his way over to max while she was bent over picking up some trash, letting out a long low whistle. “Might have to put you on cleanup duty more often.” He chuckled. She had been his saving grace when she showed up five years ago from another charter and he kept her around and close to him, not ever letting any of the others touch her but at the same time, not always picking her himself.

Max smirked some and stood back up "Mmm maybe." She said giving a small laugh before she went over and kissed his cheek gently "You guys need to learn to throw your shit away." She said before leaving the room to throw the trash out in the back

Angel wiped his hands off and smiled some kissing her again as he wrapped his arms around her "Nope I'm free tonight thankfully." He murmured stroking her cheek gently "You lookin good today mamí." He muttered biting his lip gently "How you feelin?"

She frowned some and shook her head. “Don’t start that. We were having a moment not arguing.” She muttered sighing quietly and pecked his lips. “I’m gonna go get set up and help clean up.” She muttered pulling away and walked into the club house grumbling a little.

Negan smirked a little and watched her. “I could get you to tell them. And just tell them all they can answer to me.... plus then I wouldn’t get to watch you clean up.” He teased as she cane back in “if my son shows up send him in to the table.” He told her and pat her ass as he walked out.

Angel gave a nod and sighed heavily as she walked out. He shook his head some before he got back to work on his bike looking over at Negan as he came out "When is the next run again?" He asked

Max nodded some and gave a small laugh "Will do Negan." She murmured looking at Carmen as she came in "Hey doll, how long are you here today?" She asked smiling some. Out of all the women in the club and the hang arounds she got along with Carmen the best.

She smiled a little over at max shaking her head. “Not too long. Angels got the evening off, did you talk to Negan yet?” She asked her? Getting a rag and the spray, starting to clean everything down.

Negan looked over at him shaking his head. “Not til tomorrow night for you. Jason is gonna take the one tonight and then Coco is joining him and your brother.” He told him. “How come we missed carmen at the party last night?” He asked him, lighting a cigarette

Max shook her head some "No just briefly a few minutes ago." She said biting her lip a bit. She had been bouncing back and forth about asking Negan what the hell was going on between the two of them because she was growing tired of the commited yet not commited relationship they had going on.

Angel lit up a cigarette and frowned some shaking his head "I don't know man. I told her to come by and she is just pissed all the time at me. Told her I didn't want kids and now we are just at this weird place." He muttered shaking his head some

Negan smirked some and looked over at him. “After all this time you’ve now told her?” He asked him. “All this time she spent waiting?” He chuckled a little and shook his head. “Marnie would’ve had my head on a plate if I ever told her I didn’t want them.... and look at Jason now.” He pointed out and walked away from him, trying to plan out the next few runs and out the right people on them.

Carmen sighed a little. “Don’t wait forever to find out the wrong answer though.... rip that fucking bandaid off.” She muttered, feeling real salty right now about the latest argument she’d had with angel. He’d never once before mentioned he didn’t like kids that much but now when she was ready and they could afford it, he’d told her no. F

Angel gave a heavy sigh and nodded some before he put out his cigarette and finished up working on his bike before he went inside to see Carmen. He sat at the bar and smiled some as he watched her "Hey beautiful, can I get some water?"

Max nodded some and frowned a bit at how snappy she was. She knew she was right but she also knew her and Angel had been having some problems as of late that she didn't seem to want to talk about. As Jason came in and smiled and hugged the young man "Hey sweetheart, your dad said to go to the table." She murmured before she went to the kitchen to clean up.

Carmen sighed quietly and rubbed at her face some looking over at Angel. “Can I have a baby?” She spat at him glaring at him but chucked him a bottle.

Negan was sat back waiting for the club members to join him at the table looking up when his son came in and sighed a little. “Can you get your mother to phone me so I can sort out this spousal support shit? She won’t answer my calls.”

Jason gave a nod and frowned some at him "No one has called you?" He asked raising an eyebrow "Dad ...she..she isn't doing too good." He explained giving a heavy sigh. His parents had split probably over ten years ago now, but since his child support was finished his mother still needed help supporting the bills so they had agreed for Negan to help her out but they hadn't fully gotten the terms figured out.

Angel frowned and shook his head some not even going to bother with answering back to her. He took a deep breath and made his way over to the church does waiting for Jason to be done talking with his dad before he went in.

He frowned some and lit a cigarette. “What do you mean she isn’t doing good? What’s going on?” He asked him. He still cared about his ex wife and if it had been up to him they would have stuck it out to work things out but she wanted out of the life and he let her go. He still carried all the guilt of not being there for her as a good husband or a good father which was why he was still paying spousal support.

Carmen frowned and went over to him when he was still waiting. “When you’re finished I’ll go home in the bike with you.” She mumbled pecking his cheek and headed outside for a break.

Jason frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "The cancer came back....they've got her on chemo but she isn't doing well at all." He explained shaking his head a bit before he left

Angel gave a nod and kissed her cheek "Alright babe." He mumbled giving a heavy sigh before he went inside and sat at his seat next to Negan as St. At Arms.

Negan sighed and let him go before calling the meeting started and going through what their run schedule was for the week, getting the meeting over and done with before pausing. “Oh. EZ, tomorrow afternoon, we have a new bartender arriving from the charter in Ojai... Grace, show her to max, max knows to show her the ropes but make sure she keeps working, I wanna know why she’s chosen to come here.” He muttered.

Carmen headed back in once she heard the boys all coming back out and went to help max clean in the kitchen. “How do you do it?” She asked her, frying off the dishes that had been cleaned.

Angel listened the the president and frowned some hearing him mention a bartender from Ojai. He remembered doing a hang around their last trip out there a few months ago but he couldn't seem to remember her name

Max looked over at Carmen as she came in and raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?" She asked her softly as she dried off some glasses

“The waiting around to see if he will finally ask you? I don’t... I never had that with angel, we’ve been mostly together since before he was prospecting and then after I came back here... we got back together pretty much immediately, I don’t think I could have done it if I’d had to wait and see him with other women.” She muttered.

Negan sighed heavily as he walked out and went to find Jason to get him to ask his mother if she’d be alright with him coming over to have a quick talk but his son was nowhere to be found, stepping into the kitchen after a while to find max.

Max gave a heavy sigh and shrugged some "For the past few years I haven't seen him with another woman. I don't know why I put up with it, I love him I guess " she murmured then looked over as Negan came in "Well hello there, can I get you anything?"

Angel looked over at Carmen as she came out to get on his bike. He handed her his helmet and sighed some "You want anything in particular for dinner?" He asked quietly

She shook her head and climbed on behind him. “No... I just wanna be at home.” She mumbled holding her arms tight around his waist and pressed her cheek to the back of his shoulder while he took them home.

Negan smirked some and stepped over rubbing his hands up and down her waist. “You can meet me in my room.” He told her quietly.

Max smirked some and bit her lip harr "Oh really? Well alright then." She murmured kissing him deeply before she pulled back and made her way back to his room

Angel nodded some and rode off with jer to their place. He got her inside once they arrived and held her hipz gently "I love you babe."

Carmen frowned some, placing her hands on his shoulders and just looked up at him. “Then why are you treating me like one of the hang arounds?” She asked him quietly. “You’re scaring me right now and now all of a sudden you’ve changed your mind about us having a family... you got a funny way of showing it.” She murmured to him pecking his lips and going to get into one of his T-shirt’s and a thong, curling up on the couch and looking through take out menus.

Negan smirked telling Coco he was heading to the back and he wasn’t to be disturbed, going to his room and locking the door behind him, stalking over to her already on his bed and crawling on top of her. “Mmm you’re the best.” He murmured against her lips.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "Mmmm I definitely try." She murmured kissing him lovingly....she lay there panting next to him afterwards tracing light circles on his chest "Would you ever think about marriage again?" She asked softly "Or a commited relationship?"

Angel sighed heavily and took his cutte off hanging it on the coat hanger they had "I'm sorry okay? I just...fuck Carmen I'd be a terrible father...would you want a kid in this life we live? Have em end up like Jason or worse?" He explained

She frowned and pulled him down to sit next to her, moving to straddle his hips and cupped his face. “You would be a great father. I wouldn’t want kids if I thought otherwise... I could always get a different job so they wouldn’t be around it and Jason is doing just fine... his problems come from his mom being sick again.”

He lay theee in the afterglow with her relaxing until he hears her question and froze. “Why would you ask that? Cause it worked out so well last time right?” He muttered.

Clayton gave a heavy sigh and looked down some "I just....I don't want a kid thinking their dead is a dead beat." He said quietly looking up into her eyes "I don't want them having the same relationship I have with my old man."

Max frowned some when he answered sitting up and leaning on her arm "We've been going back and forth like this for nearly 3 years Negan....I want to know that I'm the woman you want. Not that I'm just the favorite. I want to be your only woman." She said seriously to him

He glared at her then. “Is that what this is? You wanna be an official old lady? You want all the shit that comes with it? You think I want all the shit that comes with it? I made it clear from the start max that you are my girl here but there ain’t nothing more than that in this!” He snapped at her.

Carmen kissed his nose frowning some. “Ángel... papí, you are so far from a deadbeat, you work your ass off to make sure we have the life we deserve, we both do and I just think having a child in this house would bring more to our lives than empty beer bottles and pizza boxes.” She murmured to him. “I want my house to be messy because I’m too tired running around after my child to clean up not because I got too drunk and we passed out on the couch.” She murmured. “Can you just trust me on this that you will be a great father?” She asked him quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back