• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

“Good. If you’re anything like the other girls that have come from Ojai you won’t be here long.” She muttered not caring if that upset her or not. She carried on with her morning as normal going through all the little jobs they had to get done each day before angel came in to tell her they weee headed out so she stepped around the bar to say goodbye to him

Negan frowned at her shaking his head. “Just seeing you off the premises... it’s a shame. You could have had it easy and kept things just the same between us but you chose to try and push it too far.” He muttered glaring at her as she drove off.

Angel wrapped his arms around Carmen nod even seeing the new girl. He let his arms fall to her ass giving it a firm squeeze before kissing her lovingly "Mmmm love you babe, see you later alright?"

Max rolled her eyes "Oh please Negan, you're a fucking asshole who doesn't know how to open up to anyone!" She spat glaring at him some more "I loved you Negan!" She yelled having finally said those three little words out loud before she rushed off

She smiled tugging on his lip a little. “Be good, be safe, don’t let coco get you killed.” She murmured. “I’ll see you tonight okay? I might have gone home by the time you get back but I’ll wait up at home okay?”

Negan groaned some and shook his head muttering about psycho women under his breath before heading off to go get the men sorted to head out for the run.

Angel gave a nod and smiled happily "Will do mamí." He murmured stroking her cheek gently before he kissed her goodbye. He frowned some when he walked out and saw the new girl.

Max took a deep breath and texted Carmen asking if they could get some dinner soon. She needed someone there to talk to.

Carmen sighed watching them go before getting to her phone and letting her know she was available tonight

Coco frowned some seeing the look on angels face. “I know that look... it’s not a good one.” He muttered. “You know her?” He asked glancing back as the girl went back into the club house.

Angel nodded some and moved to get on his bike "Remember that night in Ojia? When I fucking black out drunk? Thats the fucking chick I woke up to." He muttered

Max gave a small smile and sent her the restaurant to meet at and the time before she made her way home to get ready

Carmen frowned as the new girl stared after them. “ I’m heading out. My number is on the bar I’d you need help. But if you’ve done it before you should be fine.” She muttered and headed to her car to meet max.

Coco chuckled shaking his head. “Let’s hope she knows to keep her mouth shut.” He laughed some and took off with him knowing how angry carmen would be if she found out.

Angel nodded some giving a heavy sigh "Yeah lets fucking hope." He muttered before taking off with him

Max waved Carmen over when she came in and gave a small smile "Hey girl, how is the newbie?" She asked sipping her drink a bit

Carmen smiled some as she sat down. “Awful. Thinks she’s hot shit and the guys will fall for her. Didn’t have the heart to tell her she’d have better luck with the aryan brotherhood... very blonde and blue eyed, what happened?” She asked her.

By the time the boys got back in the evening grace was stood waiting for angel, watching him walk over to her. “Hey there haNdsomr. Haven’t seen you in a while.” She smirked.

Max gave a heavy sigh and shook her head some "Ugh I hate women." She muttered taking a deep breath "I talked...well more fought with Negan last night. He fired me.." she muttered

Angel glared at the woman shakimg his head some "You need to stay the hell away from me understand?" He growled taking a deep breath and going to get himself a beer

“Your girlfriend already left. She’s been pretty rude to me so far so I don’t see why I shouldn’t return the favour.... you biker men are all the same.” She muttered and went to walk away to go home.

Carmen sighed heavily. “Was it about being his old lady?” She asked her quietly. That would explain why he had been so snippy with her earlier.

Angel glared at her shaking his head some "You hurt her, I'll make you regret it." He muttered and soon finished off his beer going home

Max gave a nod and sighed heavily "Yeah I did...and he said we would never be anything more than basically fuck buddies." She said shaking her head a bit "I just....I thought he might have felt more." She murmured

She frowned some sighing heavily. “Laura has cancer again so that might be some of it but he was out of lime to push you out like that.” She muttered shaking her head some and eating with her before heading home and sighed quietly crawling into bed beside angel seeing her passed out for the night already, falling asleep snuggled in close.

Max gave a small nod and continued dinner with her until they were done. She made her way home and soon passed out alone again.

Angel woke up in the morning and groaned softly holding Carmen close to her "Mmmm mornin." He murmured before kissing at her neck some "How are you?"

Carmen grumbled some but curled in closer. “Mmm.... still asleep.” She mumbled, burying her face into his shoulder.

Negan woke up groaning a little with a headache after drinking himself to sleep last night.

Angel chuckled softly and nodded some "Mmm I see, well do you wanna join me for a wake up shower?" He murmured nibbling on her ear lobe.

Max woke up in the morning and sighed heavily wanting to make sure she looked good for a job interview

"Angel... I cannot stress to you enough how much I don't want that." She grumbled quietly, "I want to sleep, can't you join me instead?" She mumbled, pulling him closer and wrapping her legs around his hips to keep him from getting up.

He headed straight into the club house to find Jason already there at eight in the morning frowning some "Did you not go home last night?" He asked him, glancing over seeing the new girl at the bar "Or is this why you're here?" He chuckled, clapping him on the back while he headed through to the kitchen to grab some coffee

Jason shook his head some rolling his eyes "Been sleepin here, mom doesnt want me around much." He muttered sighing heavily sipping at his coffee "You look like hammered shit."

Angel chuckled some and kissed her gently "Oh alright alright." He muttered keeping her close to him and runnung his hands through her hair comfortingly

He frowned some looking over at him once he came out with coffee "Why not?" He asked him concerned "I'm fine, had a few drinks last night and forgot to eat so it hit me a litle worse than it would normally." He muttered.

Carmen smiled tiredly and just held onto him tightly "Max asked Negan about being his old lady, he flipped out and fired her on the spot... That's why I had ot show Grace the ropes." She explained to him quietly.

Jason shrugged some "Told you she ain't good, I talked with her and she said she would see you but she lost her hair again, you remember how insecure she was last time this happened." He said sighing heavily

Angel frowned some and raised an eyebrow "On the damn spot?" He muttered shaking his head some more

Carmen nodded tiredly and just held onto him. “That’s why I wasn’t home last night. I was out to dinner with her. She’s talking to any bar she can find about work.” She told him.

Negan sighed quietly but nodded “alright then, I’ll try and give her a call later.” He told him. “If you need a place to crash then use mine alright?” He assured him and went to talk to grace, knocking on the bar top “Why’d you come down here from Ojai?” He asked her frowning, getting straight to the point.

Grace raised an eyebrow at him and smirked some "Wanted a change of scenery plus I didn't get along with the main chick. I swear she was jealous of me." She explained giving a shrug "So..mister lone wolf, you got a special lady?"

Angel gave a small nod and frowned a bit more "Think I saw a sign on the strip club for a bartender and dancers. Maybe she could get something there." He said shrugging some

Carmen frowned. “I don’t like it.... at least at the club if you say no and you fucking mean if we know you boys will have our backs.... there she’d have no one for support.”’she mumbled tiredly. “Ugh on that note can we make sure coco doesn’t get mixed up with the new girl?” She mumbled. “I smell trouble with her.”

Negan frowned some shaking his head. “Carter should have sent you packing then for good not down here.... you cause trouble and you’re out do you hear me? What I do and don’t have is none of your business.” He spat at her frowning.

Angel gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Hopefully she'll find a place, just cause Negan kicked her from working we'll have her back." He murmured then chuckled a bit "Oh no, he already said she ain't for him."

Grace frowned and raised an eyebrow "Sorry there handsome, didn't mean to upset." She said handing him some water while she wiped down the bar

“I know you’re not working but you still going in? I left my jacket at the club.... and it’s the cheapest booze around.” She smiled tiredly, burying her face into his chest again until they had to get up.

Negan nodded slowly at her before walking away to go sit at the table and go over some paperwork for the scrap yard that needed to be filed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back