• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

Max flinched some taking a deep breath "Negan thats what I want! I want to be your old lady! You just want me as your hang around?! Just for sex?! Is that all I really am to you?!" She spat as she got up to get dressed

Clayton gave a heavy sigh and nodded some kissing her lovingly holding her close to him "I love you Carmen and....give me a little bit, save up even more okay? Make sure we are set and we can try for a baby." He murmured cupping her face gently. All he wanted was to give her the entire world and if that meant giving her a baby then thats what he would do.

She just nodded and ran her fingers through his hair gently. “Okay, I can do that.” She murmured kissing him softly. “You wanna get street tacos?” She asked him quietly kissing his nose “Or pizza?”

Negan groaned some as She got up. “Where the hell did I give you any indication that we could ever be more?!” He growled at her.

Max glared at him as she turned around "I dunno maybe when you fucking started treating me like you owned me?! Maybe all those nights you'd stay at my place for longer than a one night stand?! You asking me to do things for you like a fucking old lady and not some hang around?!" She shouted before pulling her pants on

Angel gave a small smile and pecked her lip "Mmm tacos definitely." He said softly kissing her gently before he let her get up and he went to get himself a beer

“You run errands for the club because you are on the club payroll!” He snapped at her. “I have never told you anything other than what this would always be!” He yelled at her, getting up and unlocking the door. “Get out then. Good luck finding another job in this shit hole!” He snapped at her.

Carmen smiled some feeling like maybe, just maybe, they were gonna be okay again. She got up and went to pull some pants on, kissing his cheek and got him to put the beer down while they headed out to walk to the taco truck that was always parked in the abandoned lot a few blocks south. “Come on, you gonna let me piggy back if my feet get tired?” She giggled.

Max glared at him shaking her head more and slapped him hard "You are a piece of shit Negan,a piece of fucking shit!" She spat now fuming "No wonder she fucking left you." She said before leaving the room

Angel smirked some and walked with her "Hmmm possibly, just depends..." he teased chuckling a bit before he kissed her cheek "Of course you can get one." He murmured

Carmen giggled some and leaned into him. “Hey you boys get to sit on your ass in temple all day long while I’m running around like a headless chicken cleaning your messes up.” She teased him, slipping an arm around his waist and kissing his nose.

He glared at her and watched her go, shaking his head some. “Don’t fucking come grovelling back when you run out of cash!” He yelled at her across the yard before slamming the club house door and turned around seeing Jason stood there while he was just in his jeans. “Hold on a sec.” he muttered and went to get the rest of his clothes back on.

Jason frowned when he heard the yelling and came out of the restroom seeing Max storming out "Whats goin on?" He asked

Angel rolled his eyes and laughed a bit kissing her cheek gently "Alright alright, I guess you have a point "

She smiled shaking her head some. “Whose turn is it to pick the Netflix show tonight?” She asked him, moving to be in front of him and walking backwards.

Negan sighed heavily sitting at the bar and running a hand through his hair. “She asked me when i was gonna be ready for marriage.... she thought I was going to ask her to marry me at some point.” He muttered shaking his head some. “Jace can you ask your mother if she’d be alright with me coming over and sitting down to talk.... just to talk.” He told him.

Jason frowned and gave a nod finishing off his beer "She makes you happy though....so why not?" He asked raising an eyebrow "Yeah I'll talk to her."

Angel thought for a moment "Your turn, I picked last time." He murmured kissing her cheek gently "Please don't pick Supernatural though, I can't handle it." He said laughing some

She smiled some. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She grinned at him, still walking backwards until she heard tired screech and she felt angel pull her forward, looking around to see a large black SUV taking off down the road. “Shit..... looks like a Niners truck.” She muttered.

“Ask your mother why it’s not a good idea.” He muttered and shook his head some. “I’m gonna head home Jason, be safe on the run tonight alright? Text me when you get back.” He told him and clapped him on the back before heading out.

Angel chuckled a bit before he heard a car and quickly pulled Carmen to him frowning when he saw the SUV "Fuckin hell." He muttered pullimg his gun and waiting

Jason gave a nod and frowned a bit "Right.....she seemed to make ya happy pops." He muttered before he left to go home until it was time for the run

Carmen frowned watching it go and just kept her hands on his arm until they were sure it had gone. “I better watch where I’m going.” She mumbled, waiting for him to put the gun away and continued walking to get food with him.

Jeff sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair while he left to go home. To his very empty house and just went to take a shower so he could sit and watch some tv

Max got to her shitty apartment and sighed heavily locking the door. She went to shower and finally broke down from the fight she had

Angel gave a nod and put his gun away keeping his hand on her lower back while they walked

As planned they got their food and she got her piggy back ride on the way home, almost asleep but the time they walked through the front door, chucking her jeans off again and went straight to lay down in bed, too tired from the day to bother with Netflix now.

He thought about texting her but then thought better of it and just sent angel a message that carmen would have to train the new girl tomorrow instead of max, falling asleep alone on his couch with a beer in one hand and the remote in the other

Angel took his woman home and sighed happily as she went to bed. He frowned looking at his phone while he ate seeing Negan's text and sighing heavily. He woke up the next morning finding Carmen coming out of the bathroom "Good Morning beautiful."

Max woke up in the morning and sighed heavily getting up and ready for the day. She made it to the clubhouse to pick up a few things she had left there and then made her way out to try and find a new income

Carmen groaned quietly and went to sit on the bed, taking his hand into hers. “What time did you come to bed?” She asked him quietly, trying to stop herself from yawning.

Jason was already there having crashed there last night instead of going home. “Hey, you need a ride?” He asked her as he walked out to find her grabbing her stuff. “You really leaving this place for good?”

Max looked over at Jason smirking some "Oh please, your daddy isn't going to get rid of me that easily. No I'm off to find a new job, I'll still come around though." She murmured hugging him tight. She knew she wasn't his mother but she loved the boy and she wanted nothing but the best for him.

Angel frowned some and shrugged "I think around ten...Negan texted me saying he needs you to train the new chick. I don't know what happened to Max doing it. " he muttered before stretching out

She groaned some but nodded. “Alright... all the girls that came from Ojai before are useless though.” She grumbled. “They’re all stupid as hell and I might just tell her that.” She muttered. “He must be desperate if I’m having to do it.” She muttered.

Jason nodded some. “He’s an idiot... but don’t give up on it... I’m sure he’ll see the mistake he made.” He muttered and hugged her back. “You sure I can’t drop you off somewhere?”

Max shook her head some "I'm sure he will." She murmured and bit her lip some "Yeah actually could you give me a ride downtown? I think I saw a bar hiring." She said softly

Angel shook his head some and shrugged "No idea but they are pretty fucking dumb, they don't know when to leave." He mittered

She smiled some “Maybe if you’re good I’ll show the hang arounds that you’re taken? All in plain view.” She purred to him a little, grazing her fingers up his thigh. “I better get dressed though.” She murmured getting up and going to get changed.

Jason nodded and took her out to his bike, getting on and waited til she was ready before taking her down there.

Angel groaned and nodded some "Oh please do.." he growled kissing her hungrily before he let her run off.

Max looked over at him and smiled softly kissing his cheek gently "Thanks hun." She murmured before letting him go off

She smiled getting herself sorted and waited downstairs with coffee until he was ready to go, heading in with him on his bike as she’d left her car there the night before, heading inside and saying hi to EZ before slotting herself behind the bar and waiting for the new girl.

Jason nodded to her. “Call if you need anything.” He told her and left her to it then made his way back to the yard, getting in at the same tome as most of the others.

Grace came out her short blonde natural curls bouncing happily as well as her chest "Hi are you Carmen?" She asked raising an eyebrow

Max nodded and gave a smile going to look around and try to find some kind of job for herself

Negan got in a lot later than usual and went to go sit in the office to get some legal work done for once still feeling weird about how he’d left things with max last night.

She looked up and nodded frowning some. “Yeah. You’re on the wrong side of the bar. Come on round here.:. What is that you know about this kinda ‘job’?” She asked her

Grace came around the bar and smirked some "Well I serve the boys, clean up, and persue in favors if they're requested." She explained to her giving a short shrug

Max came back a bit later holding a few things while she went in her car frowning seeing Negan come out "Yes?" She questioned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back