• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riders on the Storm

Angel smiled softly at her and gave a small nod "Mmm thanks baby." He murmured kissing her gently before he got up groaning a bit "Can I get a coffee please?" He asked sweetly before going to the bathroom to do his business

Max smiled softly and cuddled close groaning softly "Mmmm come on babe." She murmured kissing him lovingly before she got up and put his shirt on going to the bathroom

She nodded, getting herself together and going to get him a mug, bringing it back to their bedroom and setting it down while she carried on getting herself sorted for the day, “You’re busy today aren’t you?” She asked him when he came out. “I’m just at the club house but if you’re gonna be late I’m gonna stay there late.” She mumbled.

He grumbled a little more but eventually sat up and went to chuck some clothes on, heading out to the kitchen to get them some coffee started and ran a hand through his hair.

Angel gave a small nod and shook his head some "Nah I think all we have is church today and I gotta go check on a few people in town. Pretty simple day." He said sipping the coffee she had brought him

Max smiled as she came out seeing him getting dressed "I gotta get going to work a little later." She murmured as she looked around for her clothes quickly putting them on

“Alright... call if you need anything though okay?” He murmured, kissing her cheek and did his jeans up, passing her a coffee before heading out to the front.

Carmen smiled some and shook her head. “I wouldn’t count on it. I’m really pretty sure Negan is sending you on a run today.” She smiled at him, slipping her arms around his waist once he was stood up.

Max nodded and gave him a quick kiss goodbye before she left and made her way back to her place so she could get into some fresh clothes.

Angel groaned some and wrapped his arms around her "No he told me he wasn't." He grumbled

She smiled and shook her head "Let's see which of us ends up right." She winked at him and pecked his cheek, finishing getting herself together and waited in the living room for him to go in with him for the day

He ended up being in a better mood for the day than he had been in a very long time and the guys appeared to be soaking it up until he saw Angel and Carmen arrive "Angel, I"ve given Jason the day off, he needs to be with his mom.... You're gonna take the Stockton run for me alright?" He told him

Angel groaned loudly as Negan came up to them as soon as he got there "Goddamn it! I just lost out a back massage." He said looking at Carmen and frowning some "I promise to give you a foot rub when I get home." He said before he made his way inside in a sluggish manor.

She laughed some watching him go and shook her head before following him, going to get him a drink while he changed from his work shirt into his kutte "I'm gonna hold you to that." She winked at him while she passed him a coke and went to sit behind the bar, watching Negan a little "He seems happy this morning." She muttered to EZ, pasing him a coffee and wiping the bar down

Angel gave a nod and sipped at his coke "Overheard him saying he was going to talk with Max when he left, maybe they made up." He murmured shrugging some taking her hand in his "I love you babe, if its slow today with anything start thinking about what you want for the wedding."

She smiled a little and gave him a mini salute "Well I'd really like you to be there." She teased him a little and yawned some, not quite one hundred percent awake yet but she saw him off on his run with Gilly and Norman,

Angel rolled his eyes and laughed some before he finished off his drink and went off with Gilly for their run

Max went through the motions of her job but smirked as a few hours passed and she saw Negan walk through the doors "Hey there, what can I get you?"

Carmen let the day wash over her a little, spending a lot of it on her laptop just browsing Pinterest and gathering ideas to finally plan this wedding but when the boys were supposed to be back and still hadn’t shown up she was getting worried, checking the clock every so often after that until she got a phone call from an unknown number, answering hesitantly. “Carmen speaking.” She said, feeling her heart sink as she heard the voice tell her that the call was coming from the emergency department at their nearest trauma center, already gathering her stuff and going to get EZ.

Negan smiled and sat down watching her. “Nothing at all beautiful I’m just here to see you.” He told her. “It’s been a real quiet day today.” He mumbled.

Max gave a small nod and made him a glass of whiskey "Oh well thats not too bad." She said softly "Some asshole said I should get on stage because I'm 'not too old' yet." She muttered

EZ frowned as Carmen ran out into the yard looking worried beyond belief "Hey whats wrong?" He asked her while placing a hand on her shoulder. They had been close when he was younger and Angel was dating her but after Angel had gotten into the club he saw her less and less, he was thankful to be able to see her again though

She was listening quickly to the instructions she was being given by the woman on the phone, pointing to the bike quickly as she dragged EZ over there, finally hanging up "Angel's been hit, he's been taken to the trauma center, get me over there now please!" She told him a little frantically.

Negan sipped at his drink and frowned at that "What asshole?" He muttered, looking around some

Max laughed lightly and shook her head some "Left already, don't worry babe I'll make sure to dance for you." She murmured before she leant over and kissed him gently frowning some when she heard his phone go off over the pulsing base of the music.

EZ followed her to his bike and frowned more giving a nod. He revved up his engine and took off straight to the trauma center. He went inside with her seeing Gilly sitting out front on the phone with most likely Negan to inform him

Carmen went straight in and asked the woman at reception where he was, “can I go see him?”
She begged quickly, shaking a little now.

Negan groaned a bit but got up and pecked her cheek. “The boys from the run. I’ll be right back.” He promised and stepped outside. “Gilly. What is it?” He asked him.

The nurse nodded some and took her back "He is stable, and he might have some aches while walking and later on but we're looking at a full recovery." She explained before she led her into the room to find Angel sitting there groaning some. He had only been hit in the hip and thankfully it hadn't hit anything major

Gilly sighed some "Angel got hit....we're at the trauma center now. Only a hip wound, didn't hit him bad...but they were waitin for us, we need to be careful." He explained

Carmen frowned, and followed her, a little confused after how frantic Gilly had sounded on the phone earlier but she made her way over to him sighing heavily, sitting down next to the bed and took his hand in hers "Jesus christ Angel I thought I was gonna lose you." She muttered, taking his hand in hers "Don't be scaring me like that." She muttered, half annoyed that she'd been scared so bad but still relieved he was gonna be fine. "Shit, how you feeling though?" She muttered.

Negan nodded to him some "Alright, I'll call a meeting tomorrow about this, see you later." He told him and hung up, heading back inside and over to the bar again, watching Max happily while he waited for her shift to be over

Max smiled at Negan as he came back in throwing her apron off "Everything okay? My shift just ended." She murmured giving him a quick kiss while they walked outside

Angel smiled happily at her while a goofy grin the pain killers finally kicking in properly "I'm sorry baby but look what they did to me!" He said pointing to his wound "Messed up my masterpiece of a body."

He nodded and took her to hisbike, "Angel got shot on the run, he's gonna be just fine, got him in the hip, missed the artery but he'll be half out of action for a few weeks." He muttered, shaking his head some "Where do you wanna go?" He asked her quietly.

Carmen sighed a little and looked up at EZ, "Well, I think he's gonna be just fine." She muttered, rolling her eyes and looked back to him "I think you'll be alright sweetheart, no... Angel stop that." She muttered as he kept trying to pull his hospital gown up to show her "Babe I don't think the nurses or your brother want to see you flashing them." She muttered, tugging it back down for him and moved a little closer

Max frowned some as she walked with him and gave a small nod "Well I hope he is okay." She said softly and thought about it for a minute "Hmmm you free to go to yours? I wanna clean it up so I can atleast stay with you." She murmured

Angel tried to show her the wound but eventually stopped when she layed next to him "They tried to kill me Carmen! I didn't do anything!" He said before he gave her a sloppy kiss

She smiled some and smoothed his hair out his face. “Well you’re gonna. E just fine. You want me to stay with you tonight?” She asked pulling away a bit to make him look at her before getting him to lay against her, just gently rubbing his arm.

He frowned but nodded. “I’ve learnt not to argue with you on that so yeah let’s head back.” He mumbled pecking her cheek and getting her on the bike behind him

Angel nodded some and pouted some "Don't leave me." He murmured pulling her back to get closer to her while he started to fall asleep

Max gave a small laugh and got on the back of his bike holding on tight while he took her back to his place for the evening

She smiled at him a little and just sighed quietly, glancing over at EZ and shook her head a bit. “He’s going to be the death of me.” She muttered smiling at him. “I’ve got him though, I’ll call it anything comes up.” She promised and watched him head out.

Negan headed inside with her, yawning some and just pulled her in close. “Can you clean in the morning? I just wanna go to bed with my girl.:. Get some rest.” He mumbled placing soft kisses all over her neck and shoulders.

Max melted into his touch and smiled widely kissing him gently "Mm alright alright." She murmured heading to his room with him taking her clothes off and changing into one of his shirts

EZ gave a small nod and chuckled a bit "Alright. I'll be by in the morning." He murmured before heading out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back