Chitchat Ribbit. How many people do people follow?

Girouette

Lizard knight Overlord
Hi. People.

I'm not nessecarily known for it. But I'm following a lot of people. (621 and counting) And generally try to follow anyone who joins the site or I see around. I do that because I think that following peopleniw kind or like offering to be friends, and everyone, especially new users, deserves to be offered friendship. Ribbit! I

I wanted to know how many people you guys follow on the site. Ribbit. I wonder if anyone is following more than me.

Also. Why do you follow people? Do you only follow Your friends? Random people? Have special reasons like me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm following 9 people. :P I really only follow my active roleplay partners because I have a tendency to forget about places I need to post, so when I see their avatar pop up on my sidebar I can go: "Oh shoot! I owe them a post!"

I actually follow those users who randomly start following me. Why? Well, if they thought I was interesting enough to even follow me on the first place I want to show my appreciation by doing the same thing for them. This little method of mine has lead me to meet some really cool peeps on this site, though I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone.

In total I follow 48 users.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dear, I only follow a grand total of one person. The person who told me to go here. T'is a wonderful place, if I say so myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back