• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [REVUE STARLIGHT] Monster/Monster Hunter MayaKuro AU

stararcana

🎧 jammin
Some info about me and what I want going into this:
-I write 2-4 paragraphs, though my starters tend to be pretty wordy!
-Come with ideas, I hate being the only one doing any world building.
-I try to reply at least 2-3 times a week. The reason I take a while between replies is because I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Lately I've gotten really into Revue Starlight and I would really love to roleplay some MayaKuro. I'd prefer to play Claudine between the two, but honestly I wouldn't mind giving Maya a shot. I just love them so much, they're both such interesting characters and I have a lot of ideas for them in general. Specifically though I am really craving a good old Monster/Monster Hunter au. Specifically where Maya is a top notch monster hunter and Claudine is a monster. And what kind of monster Claudine is can vary of course, though who can pass up a classic vampire or werewolf? My main inspiration comes from a fic I read the other week, and this kind of au has just been on my mind ever since. Something I would like to include is Maya and Claudine partnering up with Maya being unaware of her new partner's true nature. And then from there it builds until Claudine is revealed. Maybe she does it to save Maya, maybe Maya catches her somehow, I'd love anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back