• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Revolutions - A Near Future Superpower RP

I too, would be sitting in on a teamspeak part instead of talking. I'm chillin in the living room right now.

Wait novody said anything about science?

What did my alarm go off for then, WEL-DOOD, I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION.

I would join this! My alerts are being funky so I just got the email... xD

I'll be on in a couple minues, gotta take care of dad and clean up some painting stuff. I was in the original RP so I'm pretty well-versed with what Giy has got in mind, so start without me.

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]o_o....
synopsis?

[/QUOTE]
Yes a synopsis but I read the plot again so a get it.

(Sorry for asking though)

Giyari said:
Who else would like Sci-fi?
So my lazy ass just rolled out of bed, but you have my attention.

//reads

Giyari said:
What will you do as the world starts to crumble around you?
tumblr_n1a0xktf3X1so18vqo1_500.gif

i.e. will be keeping an eye on this.

/places this on watch list.

Can't confirm, cause I blame Welian's magical girl RP. Plus I'm suffocating under 5 RPs, and two of em are Detailed, and I'm currently running a job 8 hours every weekdays.

Love the intro to this roleplay. Very well written, I liked how meteor and the coming invasion connects.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hello new folks and old folks that I what done tagged and stuff!

I'm seeing more interest in this, which is fantastic :D Gonna be working on the basic information and thread today, I have most of the info sitting, but it needs reworked to improve the holes in it... You know how it is when rebooting old RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back