• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Revolutions - A Near Future Superpower RP

So I have most of the information written down into a decent format, soooome of the BBcoding is done for the main thread... Not done a character sheet yet, it's probably going to take the most time if I'm honest.

welian said:
So hyped for this, man. So hyped.
I'm sorry but hype is no longer supported in your area. We will need the hype returned within twenty four hours or a warrant for your hype arrest will be issued. Thank you.

Atom said:
I'm sorry but hype is no longer supported in your area. We will need the hype returned within twenty four hours or a warrant for your hype arrest will be issued. Thank you.
Nope.jpg

Hmm...Zal will definitely make a reappearance to antagonize a certain Empress again...Hey, you think Paraiah would want a homicidal four-armed psychopath named Reaver, @Giyari? : D

Zahzi said:
Hmm...Zal will definitely make a reappearance to antagonize a certain Empress again...Hey, you think Paraiah would want a homicidal four-armed psychopath named Reaver, @Malphaestus @Yuuki of the Strata @Girouette @Aqua @Trundle @Gilgog
If you've been tagged here it's because you have previously shown interest in this RP, and I'm letting you know that it's going ahead! I'm hoping to have a thread up and finished by Sunday (I have an event to attend tonight and I'll likely be hungover tomorrow), and that as I've said above, the first page has been updated with extra information about stuffs. Hoooo I'm excited, yes I am!

galv5Il.gif

[QUOTE="The Fuzzy Pixel]Welp. I know what I'm doing with my character. You got yourself at least one human now, Giy.

[/QUOTE]
Nice.

I'm still unsure if I want to give the humans a mecha level technology though. I mean it would be cool, but I donno. Last time around I ended up with 5 or so power armour/mech wielding humans that derailed the story a bit. I'm more inclined to make power armour very basic, and mechs be ungainly and clunky... if at all.

Giyari said:
Nice.
I'm still unsure if I want to give the humans a mecha level technology though. I mean it would be cool, but I donno. Last time around I ended up with 5 or so power armour/mech wielding humans that derailed the story a bit. I'm more inclined to make power armour very basic, and mechs be ungainly and clunky... if at all.
Makes sense. I can pass on the mechs and power armor for wall running shenanigans myself.

Could make mechs an incentive in the IC for human military members? That way it's not the core of their character from the get-go. Have a small unit (3?) to start with, and NPC the unit at first to keep the team canon and help show their capabilities/limits. Then they can be killed to open up pilot slots at a convenient timeskip, where chosen characters (who presumably did something worthy of the honor) can learn to be a pilot through the fast forwarding. That's one way to help stop people from barreling out of the gate and knocking over buildings.

That... That's not a bad idea!

Could also be a case of reverse engineering a Peregrinus model as best as they can, because they're got some form of mecha, that I do know :P

So excited to play my alien clone slave janitor again <3

Oh crap. I missed all the convo. Dx

I need to read over things. x____x

@Malphaestus @Yuuki of the Strata @Girouette @Aqua @Trundle @Gilgog @CalamariHero @inFamousCheese

Hey all! So it took a bit longer than I thought it would, but I finally got to posting a thread up! Here's a link right here and all that.

I'm accepting characters, however there's still some information missing about settings and locations, that will come soon though! So don't worry :)

Feel free to chat in the OOC and swap about any thoughts you have :)

omfg work is keeping me swamped. >____<;;

I'll see if I have the time to join still. ;;A;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back