• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reverse Harem (SFW)

Blxrt

social reject
Okay so this is a total guilty pleasure of mine and I love the idea because hey right now I'm lonely and sad and the idea of this is amazingly appealing to me

Hey! So, I'm looking for some people willing to do a reverse harem with me.

HAREM =
A genre in manga and anime where a single (often ordinary) guy is liked and followed by bunch of girls (3 or more) who are all madly in love with him. The girls often fight each other to get the guy's attention.

So, I'd like to do a harem RP, but with my character being fought over by multiple males. So, a reverse harem where there is one girl and multiple guys fighting over her. Respond if interested!!!!

I'm interested ^^ an idea that might make it even more interesting: reverse harem + some kind of reality show like the bachalorette (doesn't have to have the same rules or anything)

oh would it also be possible to play multiple characters?

I'm interested ^^ an idea that might make it even more interesting: reverse harem + some kind of reality show like the bachalorette (doesn't have to have the same rules or anything)

oh would it also be possible to play multiple characters?

Oh! I like that idea. I've never cared for those sorts of shows, but maybe it could work.

And it just depends how many people show interest, honestly. Just cause I'm probably going to limit it to five or six in the harem, since any more could be really chaotic aha.

Oh! I like that idea. I've never cared for those sorts of shows, but maybe it could work.

And it just depends how many people show interest, honestly. Just cause I'm probably going to limit it to five or six in the harem, since any more could be really chaotic aha.

no yeah, but to watch the show and to rp it would be different. I just think the environment of a reality show where the suitors get eliminated if not chosen can add to the drama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back