• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Reverse: 1999?

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
reverse-1999-vertin.gif

Hi there, hello. I might as well try, who knows? I've been really into Reverse: 1999 since its release a month ago and I would love to find other fans to talk with and roleplay as well! I'm excited to play with the characters of this universe, either some platonic fluff or parings (I mostly will do fxf, but I am open to other stuff as well). About me? You can call me Nick (she/her), I'm 22 years old and I'm a bit uncomfortable with roleplaying with minors, especially if it comes to romance, so I would prefer for you to be over 18. I'm a game dev student with a bit of free time, and I try to reply regularly, with how often depending on my and my partner's schedule. I like good stories and character development. Also brainstorming plots with others!

Anyhow, anyway, that's all. If you're interested DM me, introduce yourself a bit, don't worry, I don't bite ^^ (usually)​

Hiii! I know this is like from over a month ago, but I'm interested! If you don't want to do one anymore that's obviously fine ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back