• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom returning from the dead (1x1 fandom rps)

hogwartsalumni211

"Arm chopping is not a love language!"
Roleplay Type(s)
i live disney GIF
Hello again Rp community! After a few months of mental health and school bullshit i'm back. FIrst off, would like to apologize to those who I ghosted I just went through a lot of depression and anxiety and....yeah life sort of kicked my ass for the last couple of months so I hope you will forgive me. To those of you who are new, I hope that won't discourage you from continuing on with this post.

This is going to be a little different for my posts, usually I work with romance based 1x1 oc/canon rps. HOWEVER this time is different. As much as I love my cute/angsty/adventure romance I'm just not in the mood for that right now and I need some serotonin. So yes I still need the cute/angsty/adventure but I'd like to do familial based rps if anyone is interested in that shit.

WHAT THIS MEANS:

Essentially, I want the tropes of: Long Lost family, Found family, 'holy shit you/I have a kid?!' etc. if there is romance involved in this that's cool but I don't want this to be the main plot unless you can REALLY hit me with a good plot that has a nice mix of both. I just need something to bring me out of my funk and get me back into enjoying role play. I'd love to involve OCs in this as well but some fandoms i'm flexible to go into solely canon ideas. and god help me if you can give me crossovers I will love you FOREVER because that shit is my jam.

SOME FANDOMS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE FOR THESE TROPES:

Guide:

Craving:ghost:

Open to Romance based plots

MCU
:ghost:

DCEU (Specifically Batman or Shazam)

Inuyasha (not yashahime):ghost:

My Hero Academia (I have some really fun ideas with next gen characters if you're interested)

One Piece (Same as above i've got some fun ideas for next gen characters both of these can involve a little romance.) :ghost:

Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks

Kakuriyo Hotel for spirits

Dragon Ball Z (I'm just starting DBS so tentatively that?)

Lackadaisy

Gargoyles

Gravity falls

Good Omens

TMNT (Most familiar with 2003 series and 2012 nick series) :ghost:

Miraculous Ladybug!

Danny Phantom :ghost:

You guys still here? Cool

GUIDELINES/RULES

so I don't want to call them 'rules' per se because I can be pretty flexible with some of my rules

- Canon/OC - so I would love to be able to flex my OC muscles (Especially if you noted the couple of fandoms tagged with a next gen sort of thing) I would love to double up with that, i play a canon for you and an oc for me and you play a canon for me and an oc for you. If you want to play two canon characters that's cool, if you want a bit of romance for your half of things also cool but just respect there are certain canon ships that I will not touch with a ten foot pole. (mostly incest ships, underage kind of ships. Seriously do NOT come at me with Bipper or Thorki or anything like that)

- LGBT+ friendly I am bisexual/Demi romantic, some of my characters have parents in the LGBT or I have headcanons that they themselves are LGBT+ if you're homophobic/transphobic or anything of the sort kindly click out now. That being said, i'm not perfect either. I've accidentally said or done a few things that I now know are bad/harmful tropes if you make a mistake i'm going to give you the chance to correct it and apologize as I hope you'll do the same for me. If you try to argue it or it continues I will drop the rp. If I fuck up somewhere PLEASE correct me gently!! I want to create a safe environment for everyone and I want to learn from my mistakes.

- Doubling as I said in the first notch, I do expect a bit of doubling however i can be flexible with this as well. if you give me a ship that I adore (Like AziraCrow for example) and want to just have them being sweet and domestic with a family or whatever I'm down for that. We just have to discuss and see where we're feeling.

- Triggers PLEASE tell me your triggers ahead of time!! Even if they're more like something that weirds you out that you don't want involved or something that only triggers you if you're not prepared for it (I refer to them more as squicks) Please tell me ahead of time and I will do my best to respect your triggers/squicks/boundaries. I expect the same respect for mine. Mine mostly are: Zombies, needles, suicide, self harm, drug abuse, child death/loss, sexual assault.

I am ok with dark themes in rps, i don't want the rp to just be domestic fluff sometimes, I want conflict and a little adventure as well but I want everyone to be having fun ok?

- Plotting please I'm begging you, plot with me. Hit me with your fun ideas, your AUs, that random ass daydream you had about our characters that was hilarious. If you ask me to rp and then it feels like pulling teeth to get you to plan things out this isn't going to work. I also love OOC chatter! I want to make friends doing this, i've made some great friends through roleplay and would like to continue doing so!

- NSFW clearly I don't expect a lot of NSFW as it breaks a lot of the guidelines here and considering the general themes i'm looking for however this doesn't mean i'm opposed to it but no smut

- Age restrictions I'm almost 30 y'all i'm begging you please be at least 18 before you message me. If I find out you're like 13 hitting me up for rps i'm dropping you faster than Pikachu drops Team Rocket.

EDIT TO ADD: all rps are 3rd person POV and Semi Lit/Lit please and thank you! also I'm ok with going off site to rp, I prefer to rp in PMs or threads and I will not use discord because i really hate it and struggle to rp there.

I think that's it for now? if you have a fandom idea and it's not listed feel free to message me and ask! This list will be updated as I see fit. Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Personal note: the color I used is code #DE3163

Last edited:
i live disney GIF
Hello again Rp community! After a few months of mental health and school bullshit i'm back. FIrst off, would like to apologize to those who I ghosted I just went through a lot of depression and anxiety and....yeah life sort of kicked my ass for the last couple of months so I hope you will forgive me. To those of you who are new, I hope that won't discourage you from continuing on with this post.

This is going to be a little different for my posts, usually I work with romance based 1x1 oc/canon rps. HOWEVER this time is different. As much as I love my cute/angsty/adventure romance I'm just not in the mood for that right now and I need some serotonin. So yes I still need the cute/angsty/adventure but I'd like to do familial based rps if anyone is interested in that shit.

WHAT THIS MEANS:

Essentially, I want the tropes of: Long Lost family, Found family, 'holy shit you/I have a kid?!' etc. if there is romance involved in this that's cool but I don't want this to be the main plot unless you can REALLY hit me with a good plot that has a nice mix of both. I just need something to bring me out of my funk and get me back into enjoying role play. I'd love to involve OCs in this as well but some fandoms i'm flexible to go into solely canon ideas. and god help me if you can give me crossovers I will love you FOREVER because that shit is my jam.

SOME FANDOMS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE FOR THESE TROPES:

Guide:

Craving:ghost:

Open to Romance based plots

MCU
:ghost:

DCEU (Specifically Batman or Shazam)

Inuyasha (not yashahime):ghost:

My Hero Academia (I have some really fun ideas with next gen characters if you're interested)

One Piece (Same as above i've got some fun ideas for next gen characters both of these can involve a little romance.) :ghost:

Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks

Kakuriyo Hotel for spirits

Dragon Ball Z (I'm just starting DBS so tentatively that?)

Lackadaisy

Gargoyles

Gravity falls

Good Omens

TMNT (Most familiar with 2003 series and 2012 nick series) :ghost:

Miraculous Ladybug!

Danny Phantom :ghost:

You guys still here? Cool

GUIDELINES/RULES

so I don't want to call them 'rules' per se because I can be pretty flexible with some of my rules

- Canon/OC - so I would love to be able to flex my OC muscles (Especially if you noted the couple of fandoms tagged with a next gen sort of thing) I would love to double up with that, i play a canon for you and an oc for me and you play a canon for me and an oc for you. If you want to play two canon characters that's cool, if you want a bit of romance for your half of things also cool but just respect there are certain canon ships that I will not touch with a ten foot pole. (mostly incest ships, underage kind of ships. Seriously do NOT come at me with Bipper or Thorki or anything like that)

- LGBT+ friendly I am bisexual/Demi romantic, some of my characters have parents in the LGBT or I have headcanons that they themselves are LGBT+ if you're homophobic/transphobic or anything of the sort kindly click out now. That being said, i'm not perfect either. I've accidentally said or done a few things that I now know are bad/harmful tropes if you make a mistake i'm going to give you the chance to correct it and apologize as I hope you'll do the same for me. If you try to argue it or it continues I will drop the rp. If I fuck up somewhere PLEASE correct me gently!! I want to create a safe environment for everyone and I want to learn from my mistakes.

- Doubling as I said in the first notch, I do expect a bit of doubling however i can be flexible with this as well. if you give me a ship that I adore (Like AziraCrow for example) and want to just have them being sweet and domestic with a family or whatever I'm down for that. We just have to discuss and see where we're feeling.

- Triggers PLEASE tell me your triggers ahead of time!! Even if they're more like something that weirds you out that you don't want involved or something that only triggers you if you're not prepared for it (I refer to them more as squicks) Please tell me ahead of time and I will do my best to respect your triggers/squicks/boundaries. I expect the same respect for mine. Mine mostly are: Zombies, needles, suicide, self harm, drug abuse, child death/loss, sexual assault.

I am ok with dark themes in rps, i don't want the rp to just be domestic fluff sometimes, I want conflict and a little adventure as well but I want everyone to be having fun ok?

- Plotting please I'm begging you, plot with me. Hit me with your fun ideas, your AUs, that random ass daydream you had about our characters that was hilarious. If you ask me to rp and then it feels like pulling teeth to get you to plan things out this isn't going to work. I also love OOC chatter! I want to make friends doing this, i've made some great friends through roleplay and would like to continue doing so!

- NSFW clearly I don't expect a lot of NSFW as it breaks a lot of the guidelines here and considering the general themes i'm looking for however this doesn't mean i'm opposed to it but no smut

- Age restrictions I'm almost 30 y'all i'm begging you please be at least 18 before you message me. If I find out you're like 13 hitting me up for rps i'm dropping you faster than Pikachu drops Team Rocket.

EDIT TO ADD: all rps are 3rd person POV and Semi Lit/Lit please and thank you! also I'm ok with going off site to rp, I prefer to rp in PMs or threads and I will not use discord because i really hate it and struggle to rp there.

I think that's it for now? if you have a fandom idea and it's not listed feel free to message me and ask! This list will be updated as I see fit. Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato
Hey there (waves) I know it isn't one your craving with the cute ghost dude, but I am up/down for an MHA rp with the next-gen oc's you mentioned, would you be able to define that more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back