• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Return of the Scarlet Empress - OOC 3e

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Updated character creation rules:

200 xp
50 Sidereal xp
9-7-5 points for Attributes
35 points for Abilities

20 Bonus points

Last edited:
Would you be interested in adding another player, or did you want to do this as a 1x1x? I know Psychie would like to join in if you don't mind.

Do you ladies want me to make a dedicated character thread for you, or do you want to just post your sheets in the OOC thread? I'm good either way.

I'm nowhere near ready to post a character; got lots of Charms to pick still. But a thread for our characters sounds fine to me.

So, how goes the progress on your characters? Anything I can help with? Any questions for me about this so far?

Veil is nearly done, I juat can't decide if she should know any SMA Charms, and if so, which one.

I personally like Charcoal March of Spiders style. It's pretty nasty, but I'm not saying you have to take it. I'm just looking forward to this game.

Psychie Psychie what faction are you affiliated with, Gold or Bronze? Either one will work for this.

Also, tell me a bit about your familiar. What do you want it to be able to do? Is it normal sized for a cat, or is it larger?

I'll go with Bronze.

My familiar is a normal sized cat. He just has wings and is highly intelligent. He carries messages and purrs a lot when I give him love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back