• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resurrected from the dead, looking for Fandoms. [AtlA / NGE / GoT / HP / GI / Zelda]

Covenant

Sentinent Cheesecake
Welcome, traveller,

and thank you for taking the time to take a look at this post.
My name’s Covenant, but you can call me cheesecake. I’m in my late twenties, been around the block once or twice roleplay-wise. Due to the current messt he whole world is in I am working entirely from home, and I would appreciate a new RP or two to fill those long, boring work hours.

I’m a frequent poster, and average around 500 words per reply. My starters can be longer because I tend to go overboard on those, but I don’t expect specific reply lenghts from my partners. As long as you can stand my rambling and we get somewhere, we’re peachy! (If you are curious about writing samples just ask, I am sure I have some laying around somewhere.)

Now, what am I looking for:

I’m currently in the mood for some self-indulgent fandoms, as I really like my escapism. I’m absolutely okay with LGBTQ-ships, throw them at me! Doubling is fine too if you want to do that, and I am OC-friendly in any of then mentioned settings.

My biggest cravings right now are:

• Avatar the last Airbender: My main muse is Zuko, but I adore the whole main cast and Azula’s gang. Open to Canon/Canon and Canon/OC for this, just tell me what you’d like to do and we can go from there. I have a few plot idea floating around, but nothing set in stone.
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion: I know, I know. I told you I’m old. This damn movie finally came out in my lifetime and I’m surprised myself. I’m also super hyped, and I’m open for taking this in basically any direction. Canon/AU/post-canon, whatever you want. I really just want to write in that insane mess again.
  • Game of Thrones: Yes, I am bitter about season 8 still in denial that ever happened. I like it here, denial is nice.
  • I am open to everything here too: AUs; different timelines, even modern setting as as long as core traits oft he characters are kept, just come at me.

Fandoms I have experience in, but don’t really have a plot for at the moment (you can still ask me about them, if there’s something you want to do we can talk about it.)

- Genshin Impact: I’d say yes to a lot oft hings that involve Ninguang. Bait me, I am sure it works.

- Harry Potter: We all have our childhood vices, that’s one of mine. Not too big on the Marauders as a team, but everything else is probably at least worth a shot.

- The Legend of Zelda: Not only Breath of the Wild, even though the game is great. I’m also always here for Ocarina of Time, or Twilight Princess.

Anyway, enough blabbering from me. If any of those topics strikes your fancy, my PMs are open. If you can’t PM yet, just comment on the thread and I’ll hit you up.

See you, Space Cowboy!

Hello, something from Twilight Princess would be amazing, if you're open to it!

Hey there!
Wondering if you are still on the search for some GoT? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back