• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom restart of sherlocks romantic case files(with ever)

Sebastian smiled and pets his kitten "Oh i have to take Annie back to her job. She doesnt like other cats stealing her customers." then he saw the other woman and just waves and leaves giving her a card to the cafe and it has a white cat wearing a blue rose flower crown. "I hope to see you there. i would give you a strawberry shortcake for free." then he leaves

~
meanwhile Melody was surrounded by the puppies and sat on by red. "Reeed wet me goes! i need just one empty potion vial in daddys room daddy wont know it missing!"

Eve blinked at the card and giggled at how cute it looked, "I will!" She smiled as she sat down and stared at the blue rose. It reminded her of a show she watched before, ".....Vampires.." She mumbled as she made a note of it on her phone.

Lily, on the other hand, was heading towards the park where she saw a man with a cat leave. She got an odd feeling from him but shook it off as her just being paranoid. She spotted Eve looking at a card, "What's that?" She asked as she sat down next to her.

Eve sat up straight a bit startled by Lily, "O-Oh well this nice man gave me his card to this cat cafe" The raven head explained with a smile as she showed her the card. "We should head there tomorrow or later today" She suggested.

Lily stared at the card slightly wide-eyed, 'No, way he is back...' she thought to herself.

Eve stared back at the girl, "You okay?" She asked sounding a bit worried.

Lily blinked, "Yeah...

"Oh! I have great news! My Zodiac Knight screenplay got accepted by Kitsune Studios!" She chimed happily but blinked at what she heard next.

"Eve you need to decline that offer. That studio is not safe. They will destroy you." Lily warned the girl making her even more confused.

"What are you talking about?...'' Eve asked confused and afraid that she made an irreversible mistake.
----
Sherlock came walking over to Melody hearing her protest with Red," Melody what did I say when you want to borrow something from the lab?" He asked the young girl.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

john comes back with chrissy soaked due to the rain happy as can be but he had a traumatized look "Sherlock! wee backk!and i got you a costumeeeeee!!" melody was about t say she wanted to bollow a vial and her fingers pointed to it but ten heard her mother. "Yay costumes!" the kids cheer knowing it was another dress up moment and this time dad was involved.
~
Sebastian walked in with annie and finished his website even adding the halloween event abut black cats needing homes.even adding a cat memes.

As soon as Sherlock saw Chrissy waterlogged, he immediately grabbed a towel and wrapped her it. "Chrissy please go upstairs and change into some warm pajamas. I'll help the kids with their costumes."

Lily and Eve then came running into the house also soaked to the bone as well. "Gah...London weather never seems to stop surprising me" Eve muttered as she twisted the corner of her top near the door to get the extra water out.

Lily looked at Chrissy as was gently being pushed up the stairs, "Chrissy! Eve's screenplay got accepted by Kitsune Studios!" She informed the girl worriedly.

A sly smiled stretched across Sherlock's face, "Hmm... They made their first move huh..."

Lily looked at Sherlock, " Sherlock, I know that look and we are-" but the male cut her off.

"Using this as an opportunity," Sherlock smiled mischievously

Eve looked at the group, " Can someone please tell me what is wrong with Kitsune Studios? I looked it up before it rained and it seemed like a pretty good production company..."

"That company is own by Kagome's family. That woman is the bane of our existence and the demon lady from high school..." Lily responded to the girl.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy growled "Not only that she stole a kiss from my snuggl.a..a..ACHOO!" she began sneezing 4 to 5 times and the kids knew that was the 'hide in rooms mom is sick' alarm. chrissy whined and looked like a hot mess now.. she just went inside and john sighed. "Ill get medicene for her when the rain clears."

Eve sweatdropped now even more confused, "She stole one of Sherlock's kisses" Lily answered with a sigh.

"That still does not answer my question. I mean I will decline, but-"

"Nope, you are not allowed to do that. We need you too distracted that she-demon until I solved your case" Sherlock stated and of course Lily protests.

"Sherlock the-" Lily got cut off by Sherlock as the male grabbed her and dragged her into the kitchen to talk to her. Eve blinked as she watched her friend disappeared into the kitchen. She sighed as she sat down and looked at the card she was given by the cat guy. She looked up the website on her phone and blinked. 'EH!? They have cats for adoption and cats wander the cafe to be petted?!' she looked up times to set up reservations. She must go there as soon as possible to check out the place with Lily.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

after the talk the group left to do more research as chrissy tried to get out and saw red whining and barking at the door. as if singing a sad love song.
~
meanwhile in the car john was wondering why eve was begging to go to this cat cafe. "Im sure we can call and make reservations..also we have to make space for them. remember we own fur babies too.."

Sherlock ran up the stairs in a panic hearing Red sing depressively for Chrissy thinking his howling will make her feel better. He reassured the dog that Chrissy will be fine and heard a knock at the door. Wondering who it was, the male opened the front entrance. He stared at the suspicious looking package which he poked with a stick until a hologram of a certain walking karma appeared. "HI! Miss me?" Rita asked with a sweet innocent smile.

"Not at all..." Sherlock answered bluntly.

"Wow you are a bright ray of sunshine" Rita responded with a giggle. "Well... anyway this is for Chrissy since I got the feeling my karma affected her by accident."

"Yeah... Thank" Sherlocked replied as he picked up the basket.

"I'll come by and visit as soon a possible. I have gifts, everyone~ Well bye~" The hologram disappeared leaving the messaged,' Message 1 over' Sherlock sighed and went to Chrissy's room to hand the basket over. As soon as he left the room, another message appeared with Rita balling her eyes out. "I am so sorry! I didn't mean for it to affect you of all people. I hope you can forgive me! I have brought gifts for everyone, so I how you like yours. The gift basket has one of your gifts." The message disappeared and the lock on the gift basket unlock. Sherlock immediately reentered the room and inspected the content of the basket.
----
Lily laughed a little as she at Eve who pouted a bit, "Didn't you say we can make a reservation online? Why don't we set one up together after making space for a cat?" She suggested.

"I promise I'll be out of your hair when I get enough money." Eve smiled at the pink head, "Thanks for letting me stay..."

"It's the least I could do Eve..." Lily responded to the girl softly as she looked away. Eve tilted her head at the girl wondering if something was wrong with her.

"Is everything okay?..."

"Yeah.. just thinking..''

"Didn't you say I do that too much?" Eve asked the girl with a giggle.

Lily laughed a little, "Are you saying I shouldn't think too much?"

"No, I am saying..." The raven head smiled, "Turn those thoughts to music... That's what you are good at right? Don't keep them locked up"

Lily smiled before blinking, "Hey..." She pouted a bit, " I knew that"

Eve giggled, "I know. Just thought I remind you of it"
---

enzerubebii enzerubebii

in the basket was halloween strawberries that look like jackolanterns cookies and cake pops there were apples as well and her favorite fruit "Florida oranges! how did she know i missed these!" she squealed hugging one.
~
when near the park he stopped and loked at eve. "Can you give me a moment.." He signals lily to come out with him but the ring falls out of his pocket "Bugger."

Sherlock narrowed his eyes wondering if the girl hacked their cameras or something. He honestly wouldn't be surprised, since she is a walking wild card as well. ' I am gonna have to double the security and the house for any extra traps...' He thought as he set the gift basket next to the female on the lamp desk next to the bed. He kissed Chrissy's forehead, "I'll be right back" He smiled before walking out of the room.
----
Eve nodded and took out her laptop she brought with her and started to type on her it. She looked outside when she heard John drop something and blinked when she saw the ring. She smiled happily when she heard Lily squeal a yes and hug John. "Aww..." She giggled happily.

Meanwhile, a certain someone saw the proposal and was staring wide-eyed. ' N-No... He cant be with that woman! She doesn't know him like I do!' She clenched her fist and blinked, ' M-Maybe he is tricking her... yeah.. that has to be it' A smile stretched across her lips. 'I'll help you get rid of her, then we can be together...'
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
chrissy giggled and began playing her game knowing sherlock will be on it eventually. it was halloween event going about and the dragon castle was loaded with vampires and cats. nami smiled "Oh hello belle um if youre asking about the cats SOMEONE thought it would be funny to have vampire cats."
~
when bak home he helped walk her in then got a sudden feeling he was being looked at and glanced aboout.

In the crowd of vampire cats, a sorceress with long, night black hair and blood red eyes giggled happily as she petted the kitties gently. "Mal... did you use my money? Or...?" Raze questioned the raven head.

Mal grinned happily "Nope! All mine aren't they adorable?" she answered as she hugged one of the bloodsuckers.

Raze softly sighed at the girl, "They cant be in the throne room, you need to put them somewhere else..." he stated making the girl whine.

"Aww but that room isn't fin-" She stopped when she got a notification saying that her cat room is finish. "Nevermind!" She laughed as she clapped her her hand to teleport all the felines to their new home. "Sooo~ Who wants to adopt a cat~?"
----
No on was there watching the male. Maybe. Lily looked at her fiance curiously, "Something wrong?" She asked him as she listens to Eve type away on her laptop like a machine.

The raven head looked up and asked, "Sooooo? Let me see the ring!" She said excitedly as Lily laughed and showed the ring. "Wow... that is beautiful.." She smiled a bit glad her friend was getting married.

" I know right?" The pink head smiled brightly.

Eve giggled, " Your smile can light up a room right now" She giggled at the girl.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Belle smiled "I already got one. im getting recipies for me and Ziel's anniversary. An ever since Raze allowed the drones as scouts..im always having to check to see if hes 'practicing' his inventions cause he adores his lab since its educational like a game for the kids." then saw the kids playing on 'adventure time' mode as they begin to prepare to adventure.

Ziel walked over to the kids to see what quest they are going on. He blinked when he saw that they were going off to kill a dragon. "Kids... why are you going off to kill a dragon?..." He asked looking back at them.

In another part of the game a girl with dark brown hair and hazelnut eyes wearing an adventurer outfit. This is Lana an adventurer who likes to travel and learn new skills and knowledge wherever she goes. She was currently looking for her friend Aria, "Where is she?.." she thought with a frown not happy that she got lost in a forest. She sighed to herself and as she sat down on the ground to think to herself.
-----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the kids giggle "cause the dragon is trying to steal pie from unkle raze." Redmane noted. and the shyest one Purrcillia was holding a calico cat and Xander was trying to carry a staff that was his dads. Belle sighed as she tried to sneak away from the drone an when busted she made a bolt for the portal home. "AHHHH SHOO YOU ANNIVERSARY PRESENT RUINER!"
Joxer was walking to he beauty and the beast castle and noticed a new adventurer.. "Ah madam you lost?" he asked the woman dressed like cupid.

"I am sure uncle Raze can handle the dragon," Ziel stated as he changed the quest to something more suitable for the kids. "Here do this quest instead..."A message box then popped up saying that someone stunned his drone that was following Belle around.

The person that stunned the drone was Aria, who was glaring at the flying spy machine before looking at Belle. "You okay?" She asked worriedly.
----
As Lana thought about where to go next, she heard flapping and felt something lift her off the ground. She blinked before looking up to see that a dragon, Aria's dragon DJ to be exact picked her up. Not knowing this Lana panicked and started to struggle. "Put me down! I am not food!" She yelled the dragon just growled and flew off to where Aria is.

The stranger looked at Joxer and blushed shyly, "Yes, I am.." She answered as her wings fluttered softly. " I am actually looking for someone..." She spoke softly.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

joxer smiled "Well i can tell you your not safe here. my friend Ziel is a bit...territorial" he explains "Maybe your friend is waiting for you in town." then gets a message. "Ah aria got droned..ziel should know better. I have to go check on my amore. Be more careful." He said as he whistles for his white dragon "Come snow lets find your sister Deejay." the dragon snorts snow and when he gets on they flew into the sky just as Belle appeared from her portal. "Finally..she sees the snow patches "Hm guess Jozer was here..Hope he didnt see the new cebreus pet Ziel bought.."

Lana kept struggling and screaming for help obviously scared of being dragon food. She didn't notice that she has been set down on the ground until she felt a hand on her shoulder. The raven head looked to see her friend, "Aria!" The girl hugged her tightly. " I thought I was dragon food!"

Aria laughed a little, '' That was my dragon Deejay silly" She smiled as her dragon growled softly.

Lana blinked, "Waa.. That is cool" She commented obviously feeling guilty for mistaking the dragon as a predator. "Wait..." She pulled her friend's cheeks. " A warning would have been nice!!''

"Ow ow ow ow I am sorry! I wanted to surprise you!"

" I got a heart attack instead!" Lana retorted as she let go of the girl crossing her arms.

Aria rubbed her cheeks, "Aren't you gonna ask about I got a dragon?"

"No, not really..." Lana answered softly. " I may not get it anyway... I am not really good at these sorts of community games..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

joxer walked over and smiled "Hello ladies. The blonde in knight armor said calmly and hears a small 'boom' from Ziels castle "Oh dear..somthing exploded." then a text appeared in the family chat thinking Ziel wouldnt see saying "NOTHING TO SEE OVER HERE NO SMOKE JUST MOVE ALONG!"

Lana and Aria blinked at the explosion, "Should we go and check?" She asked the two with a sweatdrop.

"No... Belle is gonna check on him. Let me give you a tour of the town" Aria smiled as she took Joxer's hand and started walking. Lana smiled as she followed the girl and male through the town.
---
Meanwhile, at the castle, Ziel was glaring at the new stranger that interrupted his experiment which caused the explosion in the castle. "Who are you and what are you doing in my castle?" He hissed as his eyes slit and fur covered his hands. "Answer me or there will be consequences..." He growled.

The stranger squeaked and tried to leave, but the door slammed shut as Ziel stalked over to the girl. The lady froze as she slowly turned to face the male as she closed her eyes tightly and pressed her back against the door.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Belle walked over and saw the frighted girl "Ziel! this is not now we treat a lost guest. She didnt mean to explode your quest speeding potion." then she looked at the stranger "im sorry he was on a breakthrough on a potion. My name is Belle and this beastly hunk is Ziel..For a moment i thought it was our friend Joxer the healing doctor."She looked at Ziel "Im gonna go back yo making our anniversary tea party. Remember to walk Redbeard and Ruby and dont let redbeard eat anymorevampire cats i gives him gas.

Ziel reverted back to his human form before looking at his loving wife. "I will don't worry" he replied to the lady as he looked back at the stranger with a glare before giving Belle a hug ere she left to calm down some more.

The stranger smiled at the bit of information she managed to gather from the two. She then became wide-eyed at a realization that came to her. "Sorry! I just remembered something!" she said before she ran off back to town, hoping she was wrong. When she got there, she saw Joxer holding hands and walking around with Aria. She glared wanting to kill her but decided to wait. ' Don't worry... I'll save you..' She thought as she walked off.

Aria panicked a bit, "Joxer, Lana just wondered off!!" she informed the male as she looked around to try and figure where the raven head was.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

it was almost time for the friday the 13th bash and everyyone was excited for the party but then when they went to get supplies in platina they saw EVERY VILLAGER PREPARING FOR WHAT LOKED LIKE WAR. "what is going on!" chrissy said looking about and nami walked over. "Friday the 13h is ritas birthday and the only time of the year where her bad luck affects everyone.."

Eve looked around the area before looking at Nami, ' She looks familiar...' She thought before realizing that she was the queen of Platina and instant became nervous, stiff and silent. She became confused about the upcoming Friday the 13th. "Wait... stuff actually happens that day?.." She asked sounding a bit interested.

"Sadly yes..." Lily answered with a sigh.

Raze then walked over to the group to explain," You see, my sister Rita is a walking karma. Bad stuff happens to people around her or people that she knows and on Friday the 13th her bad luck amplifies and... well look around. One time.. I think it almost started a war. Honestly, that was pretty funny..'' He chuckled a bit before receiving a stream of messages from Rita.

'I AM BORED! Why do I have to be locked up like Rapunzel year?! THIS IS UNFAIR!! I WANNA HANG WITH FRIENDS!' She texts before inserting a pouty face.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back