• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom restart of sherlocks romantic case files(with ever)

Eve looked up from the notes she was taking for the binder, "Um.... Bell? What bell?" She asked confused before she started to flip through the binder and went to Junior's page when Melody said his name. She blinked "...He sleepwalks..." She blinks, " Oh no...." She quickly got up and ran off to find the boy.
---
Lily hummed softly as her masseuse massaged her back. She his a spot on her body that hurt a bit, but she brushed it off as her first time in getting a message.

Sherlocked to himself, " If I didn't raze was going to make me eat octopus lollipops.... and I wanted to share the case with you, so I wouldn't feel lonely..." he added softly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

john glared "what am i? chop liver" john noted and chrissy smiled "John we love you too but sherlock loves his mind palace..hm?" she sees the window breeze and tilted her head. when the massuses were done she sits up. "Babe can you walk a bit closer to that window? i swear i saw a scratchmark..."
~
Sebestian walked out but before doing so he look chrissys necklace shaped like a wolf and walked away. then texted Eve. 'I saw you at the cafe..you looked cute in your paw print skirt.'

Sherlock moved closer to the window like his wife told him to and noticed the scratch mark as well. He tilted his head curiously intrigued by it. " Yes... but in all honesty, we may have forgotten about you" Sherlock bluntly stated to John. "But you understand why...."

Lily's masseuse soon left and the pink head wondered why her body was feeling slightly sore. She brushed it off thinking the masseuse was new and it was her having someone else massage her other than John.
----
Eve set Junior down on the bed gently and looked through the drawers to find his bell. Once she found it, she gently put it around the boy's wrist. She smiles softly as she tucked him in, before leaving the bedroom. "Thank you for telling me Meldoy, now let's get you back to bed..." She said softly. She took her girl's hand as she leads her bedroom. Eve felt her phone vibrate and blinked at the message, 'Who is this?.." She messaged the male back not remembering that she exchanged numbers with him and just forgot to write his name down.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
chrissy looked at the mark as sherlock scans it. "Grappling hook..looks fresh too.." she puts the phone down and she was changing to her clothes and john quickly turns around as the Royal Secretary have walked in to see Holmes, along with Lord Cantlemere, who is apparently no great fan of Sherlock Holmes and no believer in his deductive powers. He is opposed to engaging Holmes to recover the precious gem.They both blush seeing the screen. "Sherlock..i think i know who did this but i need to be sure.. but dont go crazy while i do my research. she blows kissies at the phone and hands up
~
sebeastian texts bak 'it sesbasian the guy you called cute in the cafe..your friend rita said you wanted to date me..'

Sherlock heard footstep behind him and looked to see the lord and his secretary blushing. He glared at them before saying, " I'll talk to you later dear. I have some business to attend to...." He stated before cutting the call. He then walked over to the two to make them unsee what they saw.

When the call hung up Lily stretched before changing to her clothes as well. She winced when her body started to feel a bit sorer, ' Why does it feel like I was stabbed by several needles?...' She thought to herself.
----
Eve froze as she stared wide-eyed at the text. Her mind went into an instant panic mode for two seconds before realizing that she needs to put Melody to bed. She took a deep breath, picked up the girl gently as she walked to her room calmly and set the little girl down. " Sleep well" She smiled as she tucked her in before walking out. Her mind went back into panic mode, " I need to figure out what to say....'' She thought glad she was talking to him through text and not face to face. "Oh my god... what do I say...?'' She stared at the text. ''I should be honest....' She mumbled to herself as she sat down on her bed. ' I don't know when she told you... but I said you were cute. I never said anything about dating you...' She messaged the male before tieing her hair up into a bun and went back to taking notes from the binder.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
the nexr morning john went back to lily and was massaging her unkinking th spots th mysterious massuse made "Whoever did your massage really sucks at it they made your stress worse." john notes going for a deep press and blushed at her moan of releaxed and in pain. "so you like it that much?" he teased
~
chrissy walked into the door to see eve tied up sherlock reading the paper and the boys treating her like a royal sacafice "What is going on i have rita and lily on the phone..WHY IS EVE TIED UP LIKE A PORK ABOUT TO BE ROASTED!?" the boys looked at their mom " thebabysitter angered the science king by going into his chambers..he allowed us to cook her."

Eve looked at Chrissy with a look of confusion and help. The two ladies and Sherlock then heard, " WHAT?! UNTIE HER!" Followed by a groan of pain.

"You stay still and let massage John you Lily" Sherlock commented.

"Shut up Sherlock! Untie my friend! What the heck did she do!?" Lily asked the sociopath. "Eve! Are you okay?!"

Rita then asked, " Can I get a picture before you untie her?" Sherlock took it and texted it to Rita. " Thank you, Sherlock!"

"Rita!" Lily chided

"What? It's not that bad" Rita reassured as she sends Lily the picture.

".....UNTIE HER THIS INSTANT NOW!" Lily screamed loud enough to crack the teacup Sherlock was drinking from.

Eve just side, it was too early in the morning for this. " Lily calm down.... I am fine..." She said sounding a bit tired.

" You sound tired!"

"That's because she stayed up most of the night reading text messages her boyfriend send her" Sherlock bluntly stated making Eve blink.

"....YESH!" Rita cheered. " He did text you!"

"Wait what boyfriend?" Lily asked curiously.

"I don't have a boyfriend! We just talked!" Eve yelled struggling against the ropes.

"Oh really?" Sherlock asked as he took out her phone. "I saw you at the cafe..you looked cute in your paw print skirt..." He read allowed the text making Eve go wide-eyed.

"Wait-"

"Who is this?..." Sherlock continued.

"Sherlock ple-"

"it Sebastian the guy you called cute in the cafe..your friend Rita said you wanted to date me."

"St-"

"I don't know when she told you... but I-"

"STOP!!" Eve screamed panting a bit clearly upset.

Sherlock rolled his eyes, " You are being over dramatic"

"I am not! How would you feel if Rita read out your text messages?!" Eve asked him as tears welled up in her eye. She was trying not to cry, but she hates it when her mornings are not peaceful. "Please... don't read them... and I am sorry for whatever I did wrong..."

"You slept in the attic... you were not supposed to do that"

" I didn't know..."

"It was in the binder"

" I was trying to keep your kids safe! One of them was about to eat dog food because he sleeps walks!" Eve yelled at him annoyed.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
chrissy unties her and grounded the boys and sherlock..and looked for melody.. "Wheres mel-" then an thump was heard in the garden. melody rushed in and was covered in pink and purple juice.. holding a scientist doll and her science book with stickers "Melody Sheirley Holmes what happened!" Chrissy said worried looking at her. "Me and camryn were getting impatient that daddy's construction gnomes were taking to long..so Camryn thought it was a clever idea to leave a message on the site." she took everyone there but they only saw exploded juice.. "I dont see it honey..." Melody giggle and points to her dads black light with the sticky note 'USE ME!'

Eve sighed in relief when Chrissy untied her. She gently rubbed her slightly red wrists and sighed her tiring morning. Her eyes widened when she heard the explosion from the garden. She was about to head over there before seeing melody run into the room covered in blo-" It's juice you over imaginative girl" Sherlock sighed making the girl relax.

"Hey, it has been a long morning..." Eve sighed as she followed Melody to the garden with the other. She looked at the exploded juice before Sherlock waved his black light over it, which revealed the message, 'FINISH THIS PLEASE'

Sherlock couldn't help but smile at his girl. " Looks like someone got an A plus on their project" He chuckled as he picked up his girl and hugged her not caring if juice got on him.

Eve smiled a bit at the two, before going back inside to let the family have their moment together. It would be weird for her to stand and watch the parent praise their kids. She sat down on the sofa and sighed before noticing her cellphone on the coffee table. She took it, to look at her email. 'The auditions for the movie is supposed to be this week...' She thought to herself. ' That means... I have to finish up making notes by...' She looked at her schedule. "Thursday..." she mumbled.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy pays Eve and smiled "Ya know the kids like you. you stuck it out when a babysitter would had ran on hour 1..She even said you red her a bedtime story involving a nun that wanted to be a popstar so she disguised herself as her twin brother. and dont worry about the praising..Sherlock refuses to take her to normal school so he makes them up."then began scolding sherlock "And im still mad at you mister you OWE me a new outfit." john was confused since the wedding was soon and chrissy explains. "Before i left to go on my tour with my brother to 2 more townsfor a few days i noticed my favorite cat sweater and brown skirt missing..and George texted me saying you were chasing someone in MY clothes.Dressed like an OLD WOMAN near the bakery. "She took his creditcard and takes a few breaths "no smoochies for 4 days unless you can make a perfect apology dinner." and she stormed off. John sighed "You knew she was gonna punish you..right?"

Eve smiled at the lady, "I knew what I was getting myself into so I was mentally prepared for it. I am glad they liked me, I was a bit worried honestly" She let out a yawn as she watched the lady scold Sherlock about a case. She sweatdropped at what she heard and also became curious about it, but sadly she didn't have time to ask. She yawned again, " Call me again if you need anyone to babysit the kids..." she said to Sherlock before leaving the house.

Sherlock looked at John and nodded, "I already have everything figured out. " He said as pushed the male out. "Now if you'll excuse me... I have a dinner to cook" He added before closing the door on the male's face.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the triplets got into position like lil soldiers holding their mothers cooking scrapbook, locations of the tools needed, and mittens "Holmes cooking buddies ready for duty sir!" they say in unison. they loved their father so much i was like extreme loyalty and love. then martyn spoke "Daddy sir.can i try to pick the nose of the statue Auntie Rita gave us?"

" No, you may not," Sherlock answered as he looked through the cookbook to cook his wife a three-course meal. " Oh.. and kids we are expecting some important guests, so please do as I tell you..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Moments later, Billy comes in with none other than Count Negretto Sylvius's car. He has arrived. The count has also brought his dimwitted henchman with him, Sam Merton, a boxer, who can be seen out the window of one of their clubhouses. The count walked over as the boxer began picking the lock "Excuse me kids...where is your father?" "Daddy told us not to talk to strangers.." melody sid and the count smiled "But youur talkking to me now..and i am no stranger..just a client of sorts.." the kids squeak hearing the door open and they go inside. they scan every room even the kitchen and The count sees the effigy in the study and, mistaking it for Holmes, is about to stave its head in with his cane.

Before the male chopped the fake's head off a familiar voice spoke from behind, " Oh... you are early, my 'clients' usually don't come early..." He stated with a sigh.
--
" Lily! I am back!" She yelled but didn't get any response. This caused the girl to raise an eyebrow at the silence, " Lily?..." She called the lady again as she started wondering around the house. She soon found the pink head staring her phone wide-eyed. She slowly approached her friend wondering what was wrong, " Hey, what's wrong?" she asked her softly. Lily looked at the raven head who sat down diagonal from her.

" I have a little sister. She is two years old..." Lily answered still in shock.

Eve blinked, "That is amazing!" She smiled happily at the girl. " So why are you... scared with a mix of shock?"

Lily frowned, " I am not sure if I would make a good sister..."

Eve smiled, " You would make a great sister Lily... trust me. I know" She reassured the girl softly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

negretto turns nd glared "Who did you send in your agentcy to spy on me!" he barks and knew he hd to mind his manners around children since Melody was behiind her father holding her math homework and was trying to ound grown up. "Mr Holmes..i finished the paperwork.." she said trying to give it to him. "And you have a message from Flair botique."
~
At the cat cafe a man with loose curly Dark hair with eyes green as emeralds.He bows at Lily and Eve "Ladies welcome to the Pawfect Cup. i am Sebastian and ill be your Purrfect waiter." He guides them to their table and chairs shaped like cat pawprints and the beans were plush pillows. He gives the menus and smiled.

Sherlock calmly took the paperwork from Melody and smiled, " I'll look over them in a bit, now run along while I deal with the client..." he said with a smile he watched Melody runoff. He then looked at Negretto, "And I was the one who was shadowing you..." He answered as he closed the door to make sure the kids weren't listening. "It was like hunting a lion in Algeria. The closer I got, the danger grew and I was close to getting rid of a pest in London" He stated as he leaned on the door and looked at the male. " So I am going, to be frank with you. Where is the Mazarin Stone?" He smirked when the Count looked confused. " Don't even bother pretending because I know I can get the truth out of you without even trying" he chuckled.
----
Eve blinked when she saw Sebastian in his cat waiter outfit. The male looked cute in it and couldn't help but blush at the male cat politeness. She tried to remain calm but could hear her heart beating loudly to the point where she thinks he can hear it. Lily noticed how quiet and shy her friend was acting ever since they met Sebastian. ' Wait.... Was Sherlock talking about this Sebastian?...' She thought before looking at the male that handed them their menus. "Can we leave us be while we look at what to serve?" She asked the male politely. Once he left she looked at her friend who relaxed with her head on the table, " Is he?..."

"Yes, that is the Sebastian Sherlock tormented me about this morning..." Eve replied as she pushed herself up and looked at the menu. She couldn't believe he was her waiter, that was so unexpected. " I don't know what to do...." She sighed in frustration.

" Why don't we figure out what to eat and then decide what to do with your crush" Lily suggested with a smile.

"Okay..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
"what are you talking about?" the count questens acting confused but a twitch on intrest happened when Martyn knocks on the door "DAD! we did our treasure project and we doud alot of gems! Can we put them in the pirate chest?" The count smiled keeping his cool. "May i have a look at them? You cant tell these days if the toys are handing fakers out."

Sherlock smiled at the count's response to the boy. He then said, "Yes, now run along I have to show our 'client' something," He said to his son who nodded and left. The detective then looked at Sylvius before pulling down cloth that covered a bulletin board. He froze for a second as he stared at it, instead of showing the evidence he amassed from the weeks of investigation of the count. He was staring at a map of the best cookie selling route in London for Mief'wa Scouts. "Oops the wrong side" He smiled having a mini happy daddy moment. He flipped the bulletin board to reveal the evidence neatly pinned up in chronological order. "Seems like you are the person that stole those charms I ordered.." He stated ominously with a calm smile. " You may want to call your bodyguard upstairs. You are going to need him"

After the bodyguard came upstairs, Sherlock lock stared at the two males for a moment. Purposefully making the atmosphere in the room heavy and tense. He then spoke calmly making the two make stiff, "So... I am going open with you two.You can either go to jail for 20 years or tell me where the Mazarin Stone is and go free" He paused again scrutinizing their facial expression. He chuckled at them, " I'll let you guys think about it..." before walking to his bedroom. He made sure that the 'guests' were distracted before taking out a CD to play " Barcarolle from the Tales of Hoffmann and placing it in a CD player. He then reached for the alcove in the bow window through a second door which leads behind the curtain. He then takes the wax dummy, " Forgive me my wax self but this is for your own good" He whispers before gently tossing it out the window and taking its place.

He listened to the thugs discussing what to do next and found out where the gem. It was on the count, which was obvious to the detective. The safest spot would be on his body. A place no one would think about searching. When the count decided to take out the stone to gloat, the detective to the opportunity to snatch the gem out of his hand before pointing his revolver at him. "Smart decision" He smiled before pocketing the gem and taking out his phone to text one of his friends.
----
Eve hummed softly to herself as she wrote down some ideas that popped up in her for an original tv series she was in the process of making. She giggled to herself as she imagined the main characters acting in her head. Her friend looked over at the girl, "What's so funny?" she questioned the girl curiously.

Eve looked at the girl with a smile, "I am just writing down some ideas for a possible tv series... It has inspiration from other shows I have watched and a book I have read....soo yeah..." She smiled before feeling her phone vibrate. She looked at it before raising an eyebrow, 'oh... right he has my number...'She thought before showing it to Lily. :" I think it is for you" She stated before showing the text from Sherlock.

' Call Lestrade and get here ASAP' She watched her friend stare at the text for a moment before sighing. "That man..." She muttered as she got to her feet as she grabbed her things.

"Wait! Are you seriously going?" Eve asked in a whisper.

"Yeah, I'll be back in a bit though. Shouldn't take that long..." Lily responded as she called Lestrade.

"But.." Eve frowned a bit not wanting her friend to leave her alone with her crush.

" You will be fine Eve.. just act natural" Lily smiled at the girl and as if she read the girl's mind, "And no you aren't coming with me. You've been looking forward to this all week... It's not right to just leave...''

" You are right about that...but-"

"No, buts" Lily boops her nose. " I promise I'll be back" She repeated before walking off.

Eve sighed to herself, ' Welp... I'll distract myself with work' She thought before she made space on the table for her binder that had her script for the auditions tomorrow. She was behind, but she knows she can get it done since she knows the script and characters like the back of her hand. She took out her red pen and started to get to work.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Watson arrives at 221B with Lily and the police in tow. Sylvius and Merton are arrested much theo their hatred of Sherlock.. John was amused seeing sherlock finish everything and john spoke up. "Oky so now that the jewel theif is gone.why do you need us again. then he looked at sherlocks phone.
chrissy: im cooming home..george told me ou called him..I swear if the hous is a mess NO SMOOCHIES FOR A MONTH!
"Oh were distracting for an angry chrissy.."

Sherlock just nodded to the group before going back into the house to finish cooking dinner. Lily sweatdrop and heard Rita come running over to Sherlock, " Sherlock! I have come to claim your corpse!" She exclaimed as she ran into the house.

" It is in the backyard, Blackberry" Sherlock stated bluntly not looking up from his cooking.

"Thanks!" Rita chimed as she ran off to get her wax figure back.

Meanwhile outside,

Lily was trying to distract Chrissy, "Hey, so Eve was introduced to this new Cat Cafè maybe you, Eve and I should go their together when we have time," She said to the girl with a smile. " They actually let customers adopt cats, maybe we can finally give Irene a mate or someone to play with... It must be hard for her to be the only cat in the house..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Chrissy smiled "That is a sweet idea..but i honestly..need to go inside..i need to apologise to my snuggle puppy.." john tried his hardest not to laugh because he hadnt heard that nickname since high school. "I know he meant to ask but i was just frustrated he thought my favorite outfit was more fitting for an old woman..so i accidently assumed he was callig me old.." and she showed her shame by showing lily and eve the 4 bottles of anti aging cream.. "IT HURT OKAY! When the god of your life clls you the o word it STINGS!"

Lily giggled a little at the girl, " Chrissy, you know Sherlock would never call you the o word. That man loves you till death... Literally. He would do anything to make you happy and gain you apology so-" She stopped when she Rita walk out with a convincing lifelike looking Sherlock that had a broken neck. Lily just stared at it.

Rita looked at Lily, " What?" She asked her innocently with a smile.

"......Please tell me that is fake because he was alive about 3 minutes ago"

"Oh, this? pfft" Rita laughed, " Yeah, Lily I walked in and snapped his neck and dragging out his dead body in front of people to see..." She stated in a very sarcastic voice. " I was going to do that I would have hid the body in the fairy garden" She joked.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy did not get the joke and began babbling like an idiot. john did the 'you wwent to fr' sign and chrissy bolteed off to the garden.
john sighed "Oh now shes looking for the daggers.."

Rita blinked at what just happened as Lily facepalmed, "....Does she seriously think I would kill him...?" She asked Lily shocked by Chrissy's reaction.

"From her reaction seems like it..." Lily replied with a frown as she heard Sherlock running out to the garden to stop his wife from killing herself. Rita sighed to herself and walked into the kitchen to make sure nothing burning to a crisp. Lily followed after the raven head to help her with dinner.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back