• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom restart of sherlocks romantic case files(with ever)

a the next day it was thanksgiving and it was NOT a happy one in the holmes family.. sue the kids were trying to help and be thankful but they knew they had to be strong. Mrs holmes walked over to her son.. "William she will wake up. John said she didnt drink all of the dream tea so the nightshades poison should be wearing off with the carbon treatments."
~
In her dreamscape she was new in school and being shy she walked to her desk but answered a hard science question shocking the teacher and the class.

Lily is downstairs with John sighing softly to herself as she covers her face with her hands and rests her elbows on her knees. Just when everyone thinks that they were going to have a happy Thanksgiving Chrissy end up in a coma thanks to that bastard Moriarty. "John... When do you think she will wake up?..." She asks the male as she looks at the male quietly.
~~~
Sherlock feels like a broken man right now. He failed to protect his wife from Moriarty, the one man he swore to protect her from no matter what. He holds his wife's hand tightly, that man is going to pay. He was not going to get away with this, but till the chance of revenge comes he will stay by his wife's until she wakes up. He kisses her hands softly as he stares at her.
---
Sherlock who is looking out the window in class hears everyone go silent. He raises an eyebrow and looks to see Chrissy standing next to a complicated math problem that finished by none other than herself. He stares at her impressed and had a look that said, ' I want to know more about this girl'.
------
At Dragon Studios Eve was done with the first set of auditions and was looking over her notes of the actors that auditioned, but soon found herself staring at the ceiling about what happened last night. Now that she got some sleep and the stress from then was gone somewhat. She can finally access what happened. ' Sebastian is an assassin... Pro. Moriarty is his boss, leader of the Blue Roses and... my college math professor. Mrs. Moriarty knows what he does and part of it. Must be a happy marriage for those two.' She closed her eyes, ' And my life, as well as career, is gone if I say anything.' She sighed as she sat up. 'All I have to is stay quiet...' She thought to herself as she fixed her glasses and tied her hair up in a ponytail. She then glanced at the text she got from Lily a few hours ago. ''I should get some flowers...'' She mumbles as she goes back to looking over her notes. She feels like she forgotten something important though.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
"3 days..maybe less..she is responding well to the treatment." john felt really guilty seeing sherlocks own kids trying to cher their dad up with food. Only to be told to make the blueprints for the mothers christmas village.
~
sebeastian walked over an says "Im here for the audition of the nutcracker priince..i-i m-may not l-look it but.." he looked away embarrassed and mumbled "i know ballet" thinking it was low enough to hear.
~
cjrissy walked back to her seat and was looking at the club lists. "Oh drama club and the science club are are different days but..the note says 'dont sign unless you want to be depressed.."

Lily sighs softly in relief, " Good... I hope she wakes up soon..." She says as she watches the kids head off to their workshop in the garden to work on blueprints for their mother's christmas village. She rests her head on his shoulder and sighs, " And can you do a psychological test on Eve later?... I am scared last night affected her and isn't admitting it..."
----
Sherlock stares at Chrissy as he listens to her mumble about memories from high school. He smiles softly as he whispers in her ear about how high school happened from his point of view as well

-Dreamscape-

"Don't believe what that note says...'' Sherlock tells the girl from behind and looks at the note. "My stupid older brother wrote that he isn't part of the club, therefore, his statement is invalid..." He adds crossing his arms as he looks at the girl.
---
Eve pointed in the direction of the audition room, " It's that way..-" she says as she glances at Sebastian and blinks. She immediate sat up straight, surprised to see the male in the studio, " Seba-" but a sickening pop came from her back and soon found her fall off the chair. She groans as she tries to get up but her back flare-up in pain. 'Crap...my back hurts...' She thought as she tries to force herself to sit up.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

john nodded and walked over to thank sherlock and leave for the night.
~
dreamscape
chrissy was walking with lily to her 1st meeting at the chem/science club and noticed lily was acting off "Lily whats wrong? scared about the 1st exam? they said it was only 1/4 of our grade this semester."

Lily looks at Chrissy, "N-no... It's an easy test. I-I am not nervous about the test... It's just.." She stopped when she sees a drone with some letters hovering down in front of them.

"Greeting, I am Hermes. I am here to give to mail. I have mail for" before the drone could finish his sentence. Lily screamed, pushed it aside and ran off to class at full speed.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy blinks and looks at the drona cand pets put. "There there hermes im sure lily didnt mean to. im guessing shes just not used to the advances
~
meanwhile yumi was more sensative then normal and was upset when the guard wanted to take caddy away when she was trying to tell him somthing important.

The drone looks at the female making a happy drone sound before handing Chrissy a love letter from none other than the president of the chemistry club Sherlock. " For you," The drone says happily to the girl.
----
Caddy is glaring at his bodyguard as he holds his wife closely to his chest. The darkness in the room morphs as he slowly becomes more hostile and tries to scare him off, but his bodyguard remains unfazed and just sighs his leader stubbornness. " Boss you have an important meet you need to go too..."

"What I need is to be alone with my wife!" Caddy growls at him stubbornly as he tightened his hold on Yumi.

" What you need is to be more responsible with your duties..." The male mumbled under his breath, no that he was blaming Yumi. He was happy for the boss, but he just wished that him trying to avoid meetings wasn't a normal thing. He looked at Caddy, guess he will have to get her. " If you don't attend the meeting, I will get Mrs. Tear..."

Caddy glared, " You wouldn't dare..."

" You left me no choice sir..." The male says as he walks off. Within a minute a lady with long strawberry red hair with a black odd looking cane or staff. She was wearing a blue lolita dress and had a black cloth covering her eyes.

" Um... Yumi are you in here? I need help finding my black cat sweater... I seem to have simply vanished..." The girl sighs softly to herself.
---
(Leo)
138251D5-6399-4AE8-B48E-7DDEFAF2F535.jpeg
(Tear)
94FA7866-579C-4375-8A5C-C2D29288AA81.jpeg
(Tear's Cane)
upload_2017-11-23_1-12-0.png
(Tear's blue dress)

upload_2017-11-23_1-12-18.png

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Yumi wiggled out of caddys grip despite him saying 'its a trap' and poked her yead out from the door "Ya its in the dryer cause i had to wash i when i spilled hot choco on it. it should be done ill get it before freezemiser puts you in shock." She skips to the laundry room and Lucifer aka 'lucci' one of their many fur children. just ran over and dog hugged his human aunt his sheep dog fur in her face and other peons would just laugh
~
chrissy took the letter and blushed seeing his confession and uestion she shyly wrote it nd gave it to the bot "here is my reply." hermies tkes it back and the note says 'Yes i will date you i thought you didnt like me cause i was a freaky dork. Kai told me you said that.'

Last edited:
Tear giggles at the sheepdog as his face cover her entire face, " Nice to see you too Lucci" She smiles before stabbing her cane on the doorway to prevent Caddy from leaving. The staff missed his neck by a few centimeters as Tear got the dog to calm down. " There there Ill play with you in a bit okay?" she smiles kindly before looking at her older brother with a glare. " Caddy..."

"Yes Tear..."

" You love Yumi... right?"

" Yes..."

" You want her to be safe... right?"

"Yes..."

You want her to live a happy life... right?"

"Yes..."

"Then start taking your duties to the family seriously!" Tear yells at him. " If you keep avoiding these meeting, then there will be problems and Yumi will be in danger. Do you want that?"

"No..."

"And if there is even one opening HE will attack and you and I both know that he will want revenge for almost taking away his family. So, stop being a fool and start being a boss. I would tell you to be a husband, but you already got that down... Now seriously, stop being a trouble brat and go to this meeting. NOW! you can fool around with Yumi in paperwork time or something."

Caddy sighs at his sister knowing that she makes a very solid argument. " Fine fine... I'll go" He mutters as his sister takes the cane off the doorway and watches the male leave for the meeting. Tear sighs as she crosses her arms and sits down on a chair.

" Would you like for me to get you some tea ma'am...?" Leo asks the lady.

"No, no... I am fine Leon...You go on ahead to the meeting..."

"As you wish milady," Leo says as he bows before heading off as well.
----
Sherlock stared at the note and a plan started to form in his head about how to stop these lies from filling Chrissy head again. He sends her a note back saying, ' I don't think you are weird. You are the most talented and beautiful person I have ever met. Whoever told you I thought you were weird are lying.."
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the next morning john was checking up on chrssy until a scream a punch and ramblling yelling in ittalian were heard in the guest room. if anyone spoke it ot knew they would know chrissy assumed john was groping her boobs not knowing one of the vital checkers was near her boobs. "GAH CURSE YOUR LEFT HOOK!" John screams in agony while cleaning his nose. chissy still yelling in italian.

Everyone, except for Mycroft and Sakura, literally jumped off their seats when they heard Chrissy cursing and John yelling about her left hook. Lily and Sherlock shoot out of their seat and run off to the guest room to check on their spouses.

Eve sweatdrops as she watches the two leave before turning to Sakura to ask, "... What language is that?" She asks.

" Italian" Sakura answers with a chuckle, " You'll get used to it sooner or later" She chuckles as she looks at her two daughters. One had brown hair like her father, while the other one had strawberry red hair. " Mommy... is auntie yelling in Italian? It sounds like Italian..." the brunette says to her innocently as she clutches her teddy bear tightly as she looks up at the lady with her big red eyes.

Sakura smiles as she pets her daughter's head gently, " Yes, it is Italian, but it is too advanced for you and your sister..." Sakura looks around, " Where is your sister?"

"She is in the kitchen trying to get a glass of water" The daughter answered.

(Loreli)
upload_2017-11-24_22-11-9.png
(Ruby)
upload_2017-11-24_22-11-17.png
---
Sherlock and Lily burst into the guest room and the two looks at both John and Chrissy. Sherlock hugs Chrissy closely and Lily gently helped John onto a chair before helping him clean up the blood that is dripping from his nose.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy calmed down enough to realized her situation and began crying again."that man got meee.." she said crying and john looked at lily hoping she doesnt see the blood stain on his shirt. "Hi love."

Sherlock held Chrissy closely to his chest to calm her down, " Shh... It's okay I am here..." The detective says as she slowly ran his hand through her hair in an attempt to calm her down. " I am right here..."

Lily sighs softly at the John, " Don't hi love me... let me help with the bloody nose..." She says to the male before noticing the blood stain. "..... Luckily I know how to get that off..." She smiles at him with a sigh.
---
Eve was messing with her laptop trying to figure the new feature that Sakura was so kind enough to install in her system. "So... Did you..?"

"Yep, all of them.." The lady replies as she sips some tea as she read her book. "Even send some of the original stories to some editors too" The lady adds as she glances at the embarrassed girl. " So... have you thought of the invitation I gave you?" she asks her curiously. " You may find someone" She smiles not knowing about her boyfriend

"Um.." Eve looks at her and then at her laptop. " Kind of already found someone...."

Sakura choked on her tea, " Really? Who? Give me details! I will do a background check."

"No! Don't do a background check!" Eve says to the lady going wide-eyed and adding, " I don't want him to think I have weird friends!"

Sakura chuckles at the girl, " Let's be honest sweety you do"

Eve sighs softly, " I know, I am proud of it... I am not sure if he will be.."
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when people calmed down john said she still needed bed rest and that she can still help with christmas duties cause chrissy will cry if that was missed..john then asks "Who sent you to the wrong studio?" "Ein...and jeff..." she mumbled hoping lilly didnt hear.

The color from Lily's face drained as her eyes widened in horror. "Jeff is supposed to be in a mental asylum!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, " And Ein is supposed to be dead!" She added as tears welled up in her eyes as she went into complete panic mode.

Eve blinks when she hears Lily screaming and runs upstairs to see Lily backed into a corner staring wide-eyed at everyone. Eve quickly went over to the girl, but slows down, "Lily.. look at me.." Eve says to her calmly as Lily looks at her as Eve extends her hand. " It's okay... come on take my hand.." She says with a friendly smile. Lily hesitantly took her hand and Eve pulls her into a hug. Lily clutches onto her tightly as she starts weeping quietly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
when it was december 1st lestrade assured the others that they will find jeff the killer however they have an imortant matter of finding the person making counterfeit coins and credit cards so perfectly it snuck into various banks unnoticed in time for christmas season. Chrissy smiled as the triplets look at letstrade. "Dont worry uncle sestrade..daddys on the case but 1st were going to the most common place people go to spend money."SLED TEAM TO THE RAINBOW FARM!" the dogs swarm in the trailer and the triplets try to put in the tree sled themselves

Sherlock Holme was stumped.Yep, the man has no explanation for how the money is being replaced perfectly without a single trace. This case is a special one and it is slowly making him depressed. He isn't giving up he just needs a clue to point him in the right direction.
---
Eve softly sighs as she enters the business building where her math class is with some hot chocolate in her hand. The girl is annoyed by the cold weather. It's ridiculously cold and almost slips several times on the way to the building. A perfect way to start the morning. She sighs she is being ridiculous blaming the weather for all her problems. It isn't the weather it was her hair. It is messy, which she didn't like and she couldn't find her cat ear beanie to wear. She is about to start walking when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Her whole body reacts almost instantly on instinct. She flinches as she turns around wide-eyed before backing away from the person. She blinks in surprise when it is her professor's wife Lara standing in front of giving her a funny look. ".....You okay?" Lara asks her wondering if the girl is fine.

It took Eve a minute to remember who she is and the girl quickly nodded. " Y-Yeah... I am fine. Sorry.." She says automatically. "It's uh... not um... a normal thing... for a random... um person to come up to me..."

"Right... " The blue hair lady nods still giving her an odd look.

"Do you need something?" She asks meekly wondering what the lady needs.

" I was gonna ask you if you need a hair band. Your hair is a mess..."

Eve sighed at the comment to her hair, " No, thanks, I have my own..." She replies glad that she managed to grab one before leaving.

"Okay...." The lady says before staring at the girl which is making her feel uncomfortable.

"....I shou-"

"You actually wear glasses?" Lara asks as she walks over and looks at them curiously.

"I-I am nearsighted..." She replies as she backs up. " I should get going..." She says before she quickly walks off to class.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

martyn and wimmiam look at their sister "SIS COME ONNN WE GOTTA GET THE ENGINE STARTED!" then william hit martyn "Shut up! dad doesnt know we stole the keys!" melody skips over "Look at this. Coin printing machine missing from a mint factory along with one of my friends father." she shows the pictures. "Hey isnt your friend the gal that has an uncle that owns the rainbow farm?" martyn asks melody nods and they all agree to go..if they can start their fathers car not knowing he chipped the car and heard everything.
~
Moriarty saw his students and claps his hands "Alright lil math wizzards settle down...i decided since your all gonna leave me behind for christmas break."He makes a dramatic 'woe is me' pose and points to what he made "I DECIDED TO MAKE A LIL MATH PUZZLE FOR ALL OF YOU! now the game is simple." he then passes out a paper with a dragon on it and instead od scales it has numbers. "All you gotta do is kill this dragon by using the PEMDAS tricks."

The kids stopped when they heard someone clear their throat and looks to see their father standing before them with a stern look on his face. " Where do you think you are going without me?" He asks his kids before giving the boy a 'You are grounded' look before he motioned his kids to sit in the back as he got into the driver's seat and off to the rainbow farm.
----
Eve sweatdrops at what Moriarty says to the class. That polite smile on his face looked so fake to her now. She really couldn't believe he was her favorite math teacher. He still kind of is if she took out him being a criminal mastermind. It felt odd to hold a secret like that not that it was any different from the secrets she kept for her older sister even though her own trust got breach several times. She never uttered a word. She wonders if her sister is thankful for that or even realizes how lucky she is.

Her mind starts to drift off, but luckily she catches herself before she went too deep into her thoughts and concentrates on the test. She ties her messy hair up in a ponytail and takes off her jacket before she re-reads the test. She sweatdrops she isn't too bad at riddles so it isn't that bad. One line that stands out to her is the last line that said, 'When the dragon is defeated this number restores all of the citizens of the kingdom'

' The number that restores all of the kingdom's citizens...' She thinks as she remembers something from class and the notes she took. Another thing about Eve is that she likes listening to people talk, so she picked up the habit of remembering almost everything the teacher says while she writes down notes. She then goes over and annotates them later. She stares at the paper thinking, 'Everything ends in 0 and everything starts from 1...' She blinks, '...ooohh...' She thought as she now looks at the dragon. She smiles slightly before she finally starts working on the problem.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

william gumped and they all got in the back with the dogs excited to get the trees. Chip the white pom wof mix was sherlocks favorite puppy for missions sat on sherlocks lap as they drove barking at other dogs.along the way.
~
moriarty saw she got the anwer and smiled "Miss Rai got the answer right 1st so she gets to leave early if you ask for her to give the answer you will be be in my class all winter semester."

Sherlock hums softly as he drives to the rainbow garden to get the tree and start the investigation of his case. They soon arrive at the destination, " Now do not wander off too far and be careful" Sherlock tell his kids as he gets out of the car with Chip and opens the door for his kids.
----
Eve relaxes when Moriarty says she got the right answer. She is glad she won't see the male again since this is the last of her credits. She sweatdrops when he says they will spend the whole winter break with him. She hates it when people tell her not to do something that she knows not to do. She slowly nods to her teacher before grabbing her things and heading up the stair. She heard some whispers trying to get her attention but she looks straight ahead and leaves the room. She lets out a sigh of relief after she closes the door to the classroom. She sips her hot chocolate which is now slightly cold. "Safe...." She mumbles before walking off home. She wants to catch up on some sleep since her work and school like bled into her sleep schedule, now she is mostly a night owl now. " I wanna watch a movie tonight..." she mumbles as she steps out into the cold. She stretched and put on her headphones before she walks off.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the kids charge and the little girl walked up to sherlock holding a letterand her uncle walked up "Ah holmes looking for another tree to work on your christmas murder ideas?" he asked but ten saw his munchkins "Ah personal reasons. What size ya what then?" then he looked at his neice "Sweetie not now mr holmes is busy..im sure the police will help find your papa.."

Sherlock looks at the child with a look of curiosity in his eyes. He kneels on one knee to get to the child's height, " I am with the police..." he says as he notices the letter in hand. " Is that a letter from your father?" he then asks wanting to get his hand on the letter.
---
Eve hums softly as enter her new home to be greeted by Obsidian. The raven head smiles as she picks up the kitten. " Hey, there little guy," She says softly as she carries the small animal to her room. She sets him down on her bed, " You have no idea what happened today at school..." She sighs as she changes into something more comfortable. " My professor game the whole class a riddle math test... I am not that good with riddles, but it wasn't that hard to solve. I was so focused I didn't notice I was the first one" She says sheepishly as she wears a normal top and long pants. She sits down on her bed as she takes the bobby pins out of her hair. " It wasn't bad off a test..." She says as she yawns a bit as she tosses her bobby pins into the drawer next to her and ties her hair up into a bun. Obsidian climbs onto her lap and mews at the girl. Eve giggles softly as she picks up the cat before laying down, " Wanna take the nap with me?" The cat mews as he lays down next to the girl. Eve pets him, " hehe... good," She says softly before closing her eyes to get some sleep.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the girl nods "pa says your really smart but thinks your a grinch a christmas.but i think santa showed you the true christmas spirit. Did he send the christmas ghosts?" the man tried to shh his niece but saw the look in sherlocks eyes. it was a look of redemption and he smiled "Ya know what lassie..i think your right.. normally he would be a grinch but i so see something different."
~
seastin smiled seeing her sleep and went in another room to pratice for his audition only to her laughter by jack and james. "oH GOD THIS IS SO GOING ON YOUTUBE.."jack said as he was being chased dropping the camera but james caught it. "N this is going to his director. and if you keep i up ill let her make you have a embarrassing role."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back