• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom restart of sherlocks romantic case files(with ever)

A man walked over looking at nami "Excuse me miss can you tell me where the dragoncastle is? I am supposed to meet my girlfriend Rita.." Nami nods and gives instructions and he leaves "Eve its very strange that you didnt get our reply..dragon studios wanted your work." then nami blinks seeing the 2ed karma..aka the children and wife of sherlock running to their bakery. "CHARGE TO THE SWEETS YOUR FATHER SHALL NOT RESTRAIN US!"

Eve blinked, " You send me an e-mail?... I didn't get any email from Dragon productions and I triple checked my e-mail for other e-mails." She replied as she rechecked her e-mail on her phone not finding anything.

Raze raised an eyebrow at the male that just walked off after his wife just gave him instruction to where the dragon castle is. "Boyfriend?...." His eyes slit as he texted sis about the male, who denied any and all existence of the male. He huffed and walked off before saying, " Her account got hacked" He bluntly stated as he disappeared into the distance.

Eve blinked, " Who would hack my account?..." She sighed to herself not understanding any of this craziness and the was coming from her.

Meanwhile, as chrissy and her kids ran towards bakery, Sherlock appeared out of nowhere and being him managed to grab his whole family to stop them, "Where do you think you four are going?" He asked them with a calm smile.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited by a moderator:
nami shows her email and showed that they were greatly interested and were gonna double her requested allowance to make 3 seasons and give her access to landmarks. then hears the alarm that rita wa free and it sends everyone in a panic.

"spoopy cookies dad.." junior said
"Must...eat...all.."martyn notes...
"Eat cookies for science!" melody says with pride and chrissy just has this innocent look "they take after us.."

Sherlock stared at them calmly before a sigh left his lips, "Fine fine... as long as you three don't destroy your allowance and Chrissy... you need to share" He stated as he released them from his gold.

" Wow... This is way better than the offer that Kitsune Studio gave me..." She stated as she stared at the e-mail in shock. " You guys loved my script that much?...'' She asked with a smile as a bit of confidence started to bubble in her.

Lily smiled, " I think the real question is who hacked her e-mail... I wouldn't be surprised if Kagome was behind this..." She glared a bit. The two girls then blinked when the alarms suddenly went off.

"I am guessing that is really bad...." Eve said to the Queen.
----
At the castle, Rita was running off with her boyfriend with Raze right behind them, " Rita! Get back here!"

" Never! You can never keep us apart!" Rita yelled back dramatically as she ran through the empty halls of the castle. "And you are gonna interrogate Archer! You are not laying a hand on him!"

"So he is your boyfriend!" Raze yelled at her at her.

" I never said anything!" Rita yelled as she turned a corner, Raze obviously followed them but saw that they disappeared into thin air.

Raze sighed, "Another secret passage..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

archer hid in the cafe sherlock chrissy and the kids were and chrissy got the whiplash..again...by almost being kicked in the face "IM GOOD!" chrissy noted. and sees rita trying to hide.. "Let me guess. this man is your lover..you never told your brother...and he might send caddy on you?" Archer nods then noticed kagome walking over "AH EVE THERE YOU ARE!" she pushed chrissy out of the way rudely almost hurting her and drags them away "Come come i found the cutist scene for the script!"

Eve blinked when she got dragged away, she looked at Kagome confused "What are you talking about? I already know how I want all the scenes to look..." She said to the girl before looking back to see, Sherlock, Rita and Lily checking on Chrissy and she swears she just saw Rita's eyes glow red in anger.

Rita was growling dangerously, " I am going to kill that bitch..." She hissed as Sherlock helped his wife up and examined her for injuries.

Sherlock then called his brother's wife, " What is it..?" Sakura asked with a soft yawn.

" I need you to find out who hacked into Eve Talwar's e-mail" He suggested.

"Can I get a please?" Sakura asked the male as she grabbed her laptop to do what he asked her.

"No, get me the info as soon as possible," He said and cut the call and looked at Chrissy, " Let's get that dessert you wanted..." He smiled at the girl.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

then kagome smiled "Oh but we can afford those places soo i fixed them..."then saw her look and went a bit demonic on her "Listen newbie as long as your contracted with moi i OWN YOU! I crave the ratings and the limelight.So lets leave before that warlock singer comes."

Jon appears with John and he looks at his sister "Sisssy its time.." Chrissy groans and walked with her brother. "You know you had to sign a waver...to promise you wont hurt me.." Jon blinked.. "Oh that? i threw it out.." she laughed and and ran from his sister.

Eve pulled her arm away from Kagome and stared at her for a moment blankly, " Ms.Kagome... yes we have a contract, but that doesn't mean you can treat me like dirt. I am willing to work with you, but you can't just change my script without telling me. I know the story best. My job is to make my story come to life, but also make sure my actors and actresses do not look like they are playing characters with personality disorders. Now please tell me what changes you made to my script. I would also like a copy of it...." She explained to the female very calmly. She surprising dealt with people like her before, so she kind of knows what problems she may end up facing. She just wished it wasn't someone who was an arch enemy of her friends.
--
Sherlock blinked before looking at John, " What is going on? And what did he mean by signing a waiver...." He asked as his eyes slowly changed to a glare. Lily sweatdropped kind of knowing what is about to happen.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

at the concert chrissy was 'in hell' and mycroft dressed as the devil looked at her "Oh peachy purgatory is here..."
"Ha ha very funny one its 'the creative angelic detective of the arts' to you! devil what am i doing here?"
"You sinned on the 13th.."
"DID NO- oh right i did eat all the icecream...WAIT THAT DOESNT COUNT!" Then got startled by s book closing in her face. "Look i would LOVE to show you around but im oh so very busy with torturing a lawerAnd Our reaper is on a date with an angel that tolerates him.." a saw and a man screaming was heard and he walked away "IM SURE YOUR BROTHER JON THE DEMON OF MUSIC WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU ABOUT!HONEY SAVE THE BLONDE ONE FOR ME!" chrissy blinked byt then saw her brother and knew he was still the fangirl favorite cause EVERY GIRL IN PLATINA WAS SCREAMING. "Hello big brother..."
e3bbae2fd80e3261287f7267aa2331c2--white-boys-black-white.jpg

"When the Devil is too busy
And death's a bit too much
They call on me by name, you see
For my special touch
To the gentlemen, I'm Miss Fortune
To the ladies, I'm Sir Prize
But call me by any name
Anyway, it's all the same"
He grabbed her and began the torturous dance again
"I'm the fly in your soup"
"ew"
I'm the pebble in your shoe"
"OW!" chrissy stopped taking the pepple out of her left shoe
"I'm the pea beneath your bed"
"No wonder i didnt sleep well..."
"I'm a bump on every head!" jon actually hits her with a plastic bat
"OW OW OW! WATCH IT!"
"I'm the peel on which you slip"
john smirked seeing her slip
"I'm a pin in every hip"
"Ow!" chrissy said pulling a pin..
"I'm the thorn in your side.Makes you wriggle and writhe"
"And people wonder HOW were related!" he drops her and continues

"And it's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need"
He jumps down to the audience with a pin and pops melodys baloon making her cry
"While there's children to make sad
While there's candy to be had" he makes the boys angry by stealing their candy and pickpockets sherlock
"While there's pockets left to pick" then he did the impossible..he trips rita to where she is caught by archer
"While there's grannies left to trip down the stairs
I'll be there, I'll be waiting round the corner
It's a game, I'm glad I'm in it
'Cause there's one born every minute"
He grabs his sister again and dances with her
And I do it all for free
he drops her again as mycroft walked over with a book and puts his right hand up and his left on the book

"I pledge my allegiance, to all things dark
And I promise on my damned soul
To do as I am told" then when doe he ponts at mycroft
"Lord Beelzebub
Has never seen a soldier quite like me
Not only does his job, but does it happily"Mycroft gave him his employee of the month paper and shook his hand then jon jumped infront of eve and lily

"I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn on the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start"
chrissy yells "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" and jon waltzed over to her

And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need
And I do it all for free
He was about to pull a lever but he hesitated..
"Sister...."
"Yes brother?"
"It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil"
"Aw bro..i would love you more if you sh-"
"I'm lying through my teeth!"
"what! wait!" She then screams when the lever was pulled and she fell through the trap door and a splash was heard
"Your tears are all the company I need!" then he bows at the applause

Eve blinked at what happened, she was so confused before seeing Lily as pale and sheets. "Lily...?" Eve asked worried before noticing her shaking and coming close to crying.

The pink head hugged the raven head before burying her face into her chest, "I don't want nightmare for a month.." She whimpered. Eve hugged her back still a bit confused, " He is the devil of music, everything he has is kind of related." Lily explained as Sherlock ran past them to go check on Chrissy to see if she was okay.

" So the dagger on my back is..." Eve frowned, " Kagome..." She sighed to herself. ' Wonderful... just wonderful...' She held back her frustration and focused on calming Lily down. "Hey, it's not that bad. You have an excuse to cuddle and cling to your husband all month" She started trying to sound funny.

Sherlock wrapped a blanket around Chrissy when she got pulled out of the water under the flash door, " Can I please kill your brother...?" Sherlock asked his wife before hearing someone yell the brother's name.

"JOOONNNYYYY!!!" A girl with pink hair ran over and hugged the handsome raven head happily. Behind her was a sweet, beautiful looking blonde lady that John and Lily recognized. " I missed you soooo much! Let's go have dinner now!" She smiled.

"Bonnie he just came back. You can't have him pay for dinner on day one" She stated crossing her arms a she looked at her sternly before noticing Lily glaring at her. " .... Do you still confuse me and my psycho sister? She has dark brown hair you know"

Lily blinked and blushed in embarrassment, " Sorry....Ally..."

Ally giggled as she petted her head, " It's fine my adorable pink flower" she looked at Eve and smiled, " I am Alice Gaiden leader of the Seven Deadly sins. I also dabble in a bit of acting too. Oh and you can call me Ally or Lust" She winked at her.

Eve blinked, " I-I am Eve Talwar nice to meet you."

"She is a big fan of your music" Lily pointed out making the raven head blushing in embarrassment.

"I like your music your music too Lily" She retorted making Ally laugh.

"You two are so adorable" She smiled looking at Eve, " Oh and aren't you the director for the Zodiac Knights movie?"

"Yeah... " Eve said quietly making Ally tilt her head.

"Something wrong?'

Eve blinked and quickly shook her head, " No no... I am perfectly fine" She smiled at her reassuringly and Ally stared at her.
----
(Alice/Ally/Lust)
ECD581A3-E220-44FB-AA2F-29DA73CC1DE7.jpeg
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
after day one of the halloween fest chrissy was napping and healing while john watched sherlock pace and look about. "Sherlock who would want to film at a museum illegally? And at all places its the exact locatinof where chrissys triad paintings are."

Eve was sitting with Jon, Sherlock, Raze, Nami, Rita, and Archer in the living room trying to figure out what happened at the museum. " Well? Start talking." Sherlock bluntly spoke to the girl, who was trying not to cry because she broke the law, something she thought she would never do in her life.

"I-I didn't know!"

"Well, you should have done your research" Sherlock stated bluntly.

Eve shrank, "She said it was okay! and-"

"Well, you heard about her from Lily you should have used that head o-' A pie then got thrown at his face to shut the male up.

"Shut up Sherlock. We aren't getting anywhere with your sass" Rita stated with a huff before looking at Eve who was silently crying and becoming a complete mess. She was about to speak but melody came over and gave her a paper that saying that she was being charged for shooting down one of her drones. The adorable part was that it was written in crayons. Rita crumbled it up and tossed it behind her planning to deal with it later. She was about to speak again but saw Melody about to cry. "Fine fine... I'll see you in court in 5 days..."
Rita stated making the girl smile and walk off happily.

The girl then looked at Eve, who was a crying mess. She sighed softly as walked over and sat down next to her, " Hey... calm down. We are not blaming you for what happened at the museum, but... It is still your fault for not doing your research..." She said to the girl calmly. " So please.... calm down and tell us everything that happened from the beginning..."

Eve looked at Rita before slowly nodding slowly in response to the princess. She sighed softly to herself to calm down enough to unravel why she filmed at the museum. " Okay..." She looked down at the ground as she tried to gather her thoughts, "I was trying to figure out how to shoot some of the changed scenes because they edited my script without telling me, so it was difficult for me to figure what scene to shoot how because they did not flow with the rest of the story. To top it off they pulled the deadline closer and lowered my budget even more before any filming got dome. I asked them why they did that, but I never got a straight answer. Then Kagome told me about the museum and how I can film one of the scenes there. She said I didn't need a permit since people film there all the often, I was pressed for time so I just went with was she said and... this happened." She finished up with a sigh. " I should've tried to leave when I saw the red flags, but I thought I could work with her... I just ended up digging myself a bigger hole... I don't want to work with them anymore.."

"That is good to hear because I just bought your script" Raze stated as he closes his phone. Eve blinked and looked at the redhead, " You work for Dragon Studios now." He smiled at her.

Eve stared in shock before saying, " Thank you so much..." She sniffed as Rita giggled and gave her some tissues. " Ill repay in any way I can... In fact..." She thought for a moment before getting an idea, '' I'll make a movie for you for free. If Zodiac Knights is successful..."

Raze smiled liking the idea of a free movie, it is not every day something like that happens. "I'll take that..." He replied to her.

Eve smiled, " Great. Thank you again... I am in debt to you"

enzerubebii enzerubebii

john looked at the crumbled up paper and red it. "Auntie Rita the cookie stealer..you are hereby sued for 5 pumpkin sacks filled with the best candies for attempted redrummming of Professor beboop the 4th. You have 4 moons and 5 suns you talk to a plush lawer to plead your case.The judge will be Mr Moonbear." John tried hard not to laugh. "W-what is she trying to be a detective or a sassy lawer?" "SASSY DETECTIVE!" melody calls from her bedroom and pokes her head out. "DADDY I CANT FIND DR. MORGAN AND MY PORTABLE LAB!" she was bawling "A SASSY DETECTIVE CANT BE WITHOU A LAAAABBB!" the boys were then to quiet as they ran back to their room.

Rita grabbed the boys by the back of their collar, " Where do you think you two handsome boys are going?" She asked her eyes glowing as she put them in in front of Sherlock.

Sherlock looked at them with his arms crossed, " Where are your sister's portable lab and her plush lawyer?" He asked the boys sternly.

" Speak or forever hold your tongue boys," Rita said as she sat on her boyfriend's lap and hugged him happily. She then looked at Raze who was glaring at the two. " Can't you just leave him alone?" She pouted not letting go of Archer.

" I will not leave him alone until I get some details..." Raze stated and Rita looked at Nami for help.

" What details?" Rita asked tilting her head even though she gets the feeling she knows what he is talking about.

" Like if you did 'it' " Raze asked.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
"Dr. morgan is in moms bag..we just needed the lab to find out how to foam up ucle raze's toilet like Auntie rita's pranks.." then blue foam began to foam out of the bathroom and the boys gave back the lab. Archer chokes on his tea seeing the foam "Why does this remind me of that blob movie you forced me to see?"

Rita giggled happily, " Because it is based on that movie" She answered giggling happily. " The Blod movie was my inspiration, the consistency of slime is also similar" She answered with a laugh. " I am so proud of you boys"

Raze glared a bit, " You two are g-" but got cut off by Sherlock.

"Overruled you are not allowed to ground them and you kind of deserved it" Sherlock stated to the king before the kids hid behind the male. The detective blinked before noticing that the king's eye were different colors. One was black while the other one was a neon red.

"Sherlock... Just because I deserved it doesn't mean your kids can just vandalize the hotel that someone else owns. I certainly wouldn't let my kids do that to you..." He said in a low growl as the room started to heat up.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

nami looked shocked "H-how did you know about the pregnancy test!"
chrissy was bored so she began trying to massage sherlock but then she got a message from her phone.. "Interesting baby look at this.." she shows her phone with the newspaper saying: THE DRAGONS CROWN ON LOAN TO NOBLES IS MISSING! ARISTOCRAT BLACKWOOD POSSIBLY TO BLAME.

chrissy looked up. "Did you guys know whe crown was missing?"Nami looked shocked "WHAT! MY ENGAGEMENT TIARA!"
Mycroft walked in "Yes and while my brother has his fix on the case me and sakura can babysit the lil ones.."

Last edited:
Raze was about to say something to Nami, but stopped and his eye became neon red in anger as stram start to come from his where he was sitting at while the temperature in the room slowly started to rise.

Sherlock was wondering how the crown the was stolen and said he would take the case, but stopped and glared at Mycroft. " You are not babysitting the kids because she is!" He said pointing to Eve, who was typing on her laptop while everyone was busy with something.

She blinked when Sherlock pointed to her and looked at him, " Sure I can so it" Eve said to Sherlock with a smile thinking it won't be bad.

Sherlock blinked and looked at Eve, " Wha.. No! I meant to point to Lily!" He said to the girl.

"Hey, Lily is busy with her crazy concert schedule. I can do it, I am good with kids" Eve stated crossing her arms.

"Is it because you act like one?"

Eve crossed her arms and stared at Sherlock, " Let. ME. Babysit! I'll do a good job I promise."

Sherlock groaned, " Fine...."

"Yay!" Eve cheered happily.

"You are such a child" Sherlock sighed to himself.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

nami tried to calm rase down by letting him feel the baby grow in her. "Raze will be fine and your wedding in the game will be on time at lovers bell." Chrissy giggles and kisses sherlock. "Be a good boy and not make a mess.."
the trio of holmes hug their daddy "Bring stories!" they chant and john laughs "We will now let your father go." chrissy giggled "No they are secretly telling him not t go. he has to unlock his kid shackles starting with the weakest gripper."

Raze took a deep breath as he felt the baby in Nami grow. He smiled softly as he kissed her stomach and hugged the lady closely. His eyes slowly changed from neon red to pink, indicating that he has calmed down after realizing that he was going to be a father.

Sherlock chuckled and started to tickle melody off his leg first. "Come on Melody you know you have to let go..." He said as he picked up the girl once she let go. He handed her to Chrissy before tickling the boys off her.

Meanwhile, Eve was trying to work on her laptop, but noticed small puppies coming out of her files and sniffing them. She giggled a bit catching Lily's attention, " What are you watching?" She asked curiously.

"These small puppies are running around sniffing my files. I think I accidentally downloaded anti-virus software" the raven head explained to the girl.

Sherlock overheard the girl and looked over as he pried the boys off him, "That isn't yours. It's a hack that I told Sakura to do so we can make sure there are no tracking viruses or hacks in your laptop"

"Ohh... well I have nothing to- Hey! Don't look through that!" Eve Panicked as she tried to take some files out of the suspicious file that adult dog put them in., only to have her cursor eaten by the dog. "No... Don't take those files out! They are not suspicious!"

Sherlock walked over and looked at her laptop, "... What all these files that they keep pulling out"

Eve sank into her seat covering her face, wanting to cry and crawl into a hole, " Those are my fanfictions from high school through college..... And now...." She answered completely embarrassed.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the kids peek at the screen and squeal "That looks like the puppies we own! the big red doggie is redbeard..theres Demon.. Prince Travis..Yuri..and the only girl in the wolfdog setter club...Rosabella.Shes daddies favorite.She can find daddies slippers in under a minute!" Melody nnoted.Then 4 pomeranians appear wearing mailmen costumes. "Oh theres Lady And Toby with their boys Jack and Hyde!"Martyn notes and they laugh when Hyde being the naughty puppy peed on the start menu.

Eve groaned, "That laptop is new! What the heck is going on in it! Are all my files gonna be safe?" She asked worriedly. "My ideas for my possibly new scripts are in there!"

"Calm down your whining is hurting my ears. If anything goes wrong Sakura can fix it since it will be her fault if anything does go wrong" Sherlock stated bluntly to the girl.

" But no one is gonna read my fanfictions... right?" Eve asked Sherlock with a pleading look.

"Well..." Sherlock started and Mycroft phone went off.

When the male answered the phone, Sakura said: " This girl has problems..." She said reading one of her violent fanfictions. " You sure she is sane?... or not planning a horror movie?"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

then the pomeranians began barking at one file...then a foxtail appeared. then the text 'THE HUNT IS ON' as the puppies and dogs began chasing the fox and whimper when the fox escaped and they only got a sliver of the tracking code. Nami sighed "Well one case is being slowly solved sherlock go to the blackwood manor while chrissy relaxes and eve takes your kids home to babysit." The triples giggle and hug eve "YAY NEW BABYSITTER!"

Eve smiled at the kids before blinking at what they said, " New babysitter?" She asked confused as she held onto her laptop not wanting Mycroft to take it away. It was new and her private stuff was on there.

"Um... Eve unless you want to get taken to the police station to be asked questions, give Mycroft the laptop" Rita warned the girl.

Eve blinked and immediately lets go of it, she does not want to go to a police station to be questioned. She will not survive 5 seconds in there. "And the kids scared away some babysitters in the past..."

The film girl sweatdropped, "This is going to be like the Disney show Jessie isn't it?..."

"Just make sure to read every page of this..." Sherlock stated handing the girl a binder. Eve blinked and nodded as she started reading it.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when at the cabin it looked beautiful and the kids all went to bed and melody looked at eve "Miss babysitter dont forget the bell.."
~
Meanwhile chrissy was getting a massage with lily and watching sherlock webcam the case at blackwood manor causee he thought itwasnt fair that she wasnt there."Sherlock you didnt have to do this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back