• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom restart of sherlocks romantic case files(with ever)

john blinked "N...no Alice kissed me because james told..oh my god this makes sense! We were both conned at the SAME TIME! Ein wanted you and james wanted to shatter sherlock... and to get 2 queens off a chesboard.. you gonna get the kings where it hurts... they made an alliance to get both ends of the stick..but since they knew we were kinda joined a the hip they needed to find a crack and make it worse...i was already a glass apple with my feelings and sherlocks ws a wall...." she smiled hearing the honk.. "Lets show them both they cant mess withour love."
~
chrissy sighed "No...james harassed me to date him..to join him..i kept saying no..he forced that kiss on me..." She smiled sensing his emotions healing as she continued.. "I love our tea and picnic dates..i adore you trying to involve mein your work...and i was lonely without you.."

Lily smiled softly at John as she calmed down. She looked around as the still muddled room. "... Ill just write some new pieces in the car." She smiled feeling inspired. She gave John her guitar before running up stairs to get her music notebook and purse. She came back downstairs and left the house with the male and her guitar. She texted Caddy to thank him for the chauffeur before the got to work, " Can you take the longest route? I need to work some songs" she asked the driver as he started move the car.
---
Sherlock held her closely and kissed the girl deeply. He was now even more glad that his high school sweetheart is with him again. He wanted to enjoy the moment even longer, but there was a knock on the door, "Chrissy! I am here to pick you up!" Rita called before the door just fell down. "Hmm.. that's new.." She mumbled wondering why the door just fell. ' It probably wasn't fixed or something ' she thought, not dwelling on it too much.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited by a moderator:
chrissy grumbled at the buzkiller but took a breath. "Mycroft can fix it..or raze..lets just go.."

When at the festival jonny walked up "WHATS IS UP LONDOOOOOOOON!" the crowd cheers. "Welcome to Music fest we will be lasting till halloween with special events along the way I am your host for the night the famous musical comedian Jonny conlin..Or as my adorable baby sister would say. 'her sweet and strong big brother that she was a humble servant to" people laughed when a plush bear was thrown at him. "And sis is now throwing things she has a 3 waarning system plush is warning...plastic threat..wooden block are the reasons she isnt trusted with knives...SO today is the love and hate. Not only are we cooking up love up in here The siren Lily and the Enchantress Chrissy are gonna be roasting some HATERS UP IN HEREE!" the crowd gets excited. and he pulled up a paper. "Alright. Can we get the camera on sherlock please?" Teh camera was now on sherlock and jonny smiled "Alright man 1st of all..i honestly dont know what the heck possessed you.. My sister is cray cray..She onetime painted a chimera..But you must be cray cray if you put a ring on it. So without further ado..To summerize my sisters dating profile..in a song...the enchantress..And my 4'1" baby sister.. CHRISSY!" He ran when she was chasing him off "One of these days mom is gonna let me prank you.." sh took a breath. "Alright.now ever since i moved to 221B i learned a few things. One of them being that Sherlock can shred still on the violin..but hes not the only one that can shred." she pulled out her guitar. "Honey this one is to jog that memory about me." SHe began shredding and began singing like she was reminding him who she is a person.

When done she smiled "Okay me and my buddy are ping ponging songs here cause 1 easier and 2 were this comedic.. So let me tell you a funny story about the Siren..She was my rommie and that mermaid i had only one smal Iss-ish-ue with." SHe looked at Lily knowing it was just a comedy skit but she was telling the truth "I hope john has earplugs girl cause damn for a mermaid you snore." She ran to her side as fast as she could knowing Lily was gonna gently strangle her.

Lily ran up to the stage as if she was chasing after Chrissy, " That was mean Chrissy! You didn't have to deal Sherlock's crazy drone."

"That I shot down with paintballs and destroyed it with a bat!" Rita yelled from the crowds.

"Also... I don't snore!" Lily stared before she heard a familiar snoring behind her. She blinked and turned to see a video clip of her in best sleeping position snoring loudly.

"This video says otherwise" Izuko commented.

Lily blushed embarrassed, " You are dead to me," she said.

Izuko chuckled a bit, " Start singing Alice" he smiled at him and the rest of the band members started to play Lily's song. Lily pouted as she started singing.

Once she was done she ran off the stage as Sherlock was gently being pushed onto the stage by Rita who was wearing a nurse's outfit. Sakura then walked onto the stage also wearing a nurse's outfit. She heard a few wolf whistle and flipped them off. She looked at Sherlock before looking at her clipboard, " Your emotions and your logic are at war.." she stated in a monotone voice.

Sherlock raised an eyebrow, " Okay..."

"Your creativity and your analysis are at war. And most simply, your left and right brain are at war." She lifted up the piece of paper on her clipboard and a faint smile stretched across her lips.

Sherlock stared kind of noticing the smile, " My left and my-"

Sakura cut him off, " To fix the problem we must separate them from each other."

Sherlock blinked, "Sep—" he didn't get to finish as Rita gently pushed him down.

"Splitting your neurological functions in 5... 4..." Sakura started.

"Can we book an appointment or something?" Sherlock asked but was ignored.

"3..." Rita giggled mischievously.

"You just don't start counting down to major medical procedures," Sherlock stated trying to stay calm. He saw the smile on Sakura, face become more visible and sadistic.

"2... 1." Rita handed Sakura a saw. "This may hurt a bit~" Sakura chimed happily. A bit too happily.

"I don't even know what 'it' is." Sherlock mumbled as he saw the look in her, which clearly said, 'payback for poisoning me'

"0."

"Just tell me what you're—" His mouth got covered by Rita as Sakura went to cut his head, the light started to flash as Sakura moved the saw side to side. Rita mouthed to Sherlock, " Play along" Sherlock did just that and a terrified scream escaped his lips. The lights soon stopped flashing and it seemed like Sherlock was faintly dead.

Sakura hummed softly as she said, "Isolation complete."

The spotlight then went to Mycroft. Rita then took the mic from Sakura and said in a portal voice. "This is Sherlock's Left Brain: objective, logical, cold, analytical, aware of patterns, aware of trends, he's efficient, and a prick." The raven then tossed it to Sakura.

Sakura stood up and smiled, speaking in the same voice " This is Sherlock's Right Brain: subjective, creative, sensory, aware of feelings, aware of people, She's emotional, and an idiot" she giggled a bit.

The pink head then heard Chrissy say, " It's your opinion. Just be careful with opinions"

Rita laughed lightly, " Okay, you two, play nice"

((Sakura's outfit))
98a34ddd72cedd8cb8b5133592468f7d--manga-anime-anime-art.jpg

((Rita's outfit))
6c56d0579bddf7fc130c03a73f108dba--beautiful-nurse-manga-girl.jpg

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
Mycroft chuckled and began his imitation of sherlock knowing its pissing him off on the inside.
"I am the Left Brain, I am the Left Brain.
I work really hard 'til my inevitable death brain.
You got a job to do, you better do it right,
and the right way is with the left brain's might."

Chrissy giggles and began spilling secrets knowing 1 sherlock will mentaly die and 2 will punish
"I like Jaffas and kitties, yeah, yes, in that order!
And I cried for at least an hour after watching "The fall of the midnight murders season 3. IRENE NO!!
I am the Right Brain, I have feelings.
I'm a little all over the place
But I'm lustful, trustful
and I'm looking for somebody to love..."

Mycroft sees lily dressed up as Chrissy. Chrissy tried to not glare for her stealing her favorite skirt
Here comes a female, here comes a female.
Puff your chest out, take your phone and check your e-mail.
Our evolutionary purpose is repopulate.
So gather data now and see if she's a possible mate.

Chrissy gently grabs her hands

Holy fuck I think she might be the one,
there's something about her, I just can't describe it.

Tits.

I am the earth, she is the glorious sun.
I want her to trust me and I just want her to—how do I say this—sit on my face!
Sit! Sit on my face!

Alright now, Right Brain, you're being insane.

No, Left Brain, I'm just being alive.
You should try it,
you might like it.

I worked hard to give him everything he cared about.
You were worried about the things that he was scared about.
I'm calm and collected when you act wild.
I am the adult, you are the child.

You think you're the right one every time.
You think you know everything but you don't know anything at all.
Half of his problems were supposed to be mine.
But you wanted everything.
I hope that you're happy 'cause he's sure not.

—Well, according to my calculations. I'm sorry, let me run the numbers again, um, you're a pussy.
—Name calling? Really? You're gonna just do name calling?
—I'm not calling names, alright. I'm just stating facts and the fact is you're a quivering pussy.
—I'm the pussy? Well, at least I don't play with toys still, OK...
—Rubik's Cubes are not toys. They keep my spacial reasoning skills sharp.
—Left Brain plays with toys! Look at you, Mr... you're a toy player.
—Well, at least I did my fucking job, alright. I kept him working, I kept him productive. You were supposed to look after him. You were supposed to keep him emotionally stable through all this. Now you're trying to blame me for how he's feeling, how he's feeling! If he's feeling unhappy it's because you failed him. You did this to him, he hates you. I know he does. He fucking hates you!

Chrissy began her drama queen crying.
—Right Brain, look, I'm sorry, okay?
—No, you're not.
—Look, maybe there's something that we could do together.
—Together?
—Take the best parts of both of us and put them together.
—I'm listening.

It would let you let your feelings out, it would let me analyze.
So you could man the themes; I'll man the form.
It's something that His brother did,
It's something that Lestrade did.
It's something special that we could both perform.
Do you know what it is?

—Juggling, we could juggle, and juggle our cares away!
— *facepalms*It was... It was solving crimes, you, fuck it, were solving crimes together.

—Initiate reassembly.
—All right, Right Brain, we're gonna solve crimes together, we gotta do this together.
—All right, Left Brain, I'll solve crimes with you.
—Look, we can fix him like this—we can make him happy again. I promise, all right?
—5, 4, 3.
—Left Brain... Left Brain, I love you.
—2.
I know.
—1. Experimentation complete.

Lily tried really hard not to break composure throughout the entire performance. Sherlock, on the other hand, tried not to get up and strangle Mycroft and punish Chrissy until it was done. By the end of the performance, both of them were backstage. Lily was a bit, flustered and looked at her chest as she changed into her costume. She didn't mind having a flat chest and never thought much of it until Mycroft bluntly said the T word. Yoki peeked into the dressing room. " Want me to defla-' before she could even finish her sentence, Lily threw a shoe at her.

"My chest is fine the way it is! John thinks it's fine so it's fine!" She yelled.

"I was talking about the balloons Alice" Yoki laughed.

Lily's face became red, "You were not!"

"Just get ready," Kaia said with a sigh.

After Lily finished getting ready she walked onto the stage with John. A keyboard, 2 mics and 2 chairs were set on the stage. SHe smiled a bit as she sat down at the keyboard. She looked at John as she started playing.

(outfit)
IMG_1166.JPG
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Chrissy was calm enough after being punished and walked back on stage they did the other songs. even a romantic song that ALMOST made mycroft puke. then the 3 hate songs. Everyone was laughing and in shock at what was coming out of chrissy s mouth.

Lily was laughing along with the crowds as Chrissy finished her pop song. She grinned slightly as she walked onto the stage wearing a black dress with her hair tied up in a bun with a bit of makeup on. She hummed softly as the music in the background started to play. It was similar to how Kagome attract her audience but better. The power wasn't just in her voice and looks, but it was in her song and how she walked around the stage dancing to the music.

I'm like 20 years old

la da da da da
I'm gonna bury you in the ground
La da da da da
I'm gonna bury you with my sound
I'm gonna, drain the pride
From your pretty crumbling face,
I'm gonna-
Oh... you don't like that? OR DO YOU JUST NOT LIKE ME?
Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess,
Is that what you want me to do?
Sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect,
Like all your little loyal subjects do.
Sorry I took your spotlight,
Am I suppose to give it to you?
Is that why you always despise me?
I must be such an inconvenience to you!
Well, I'm just your problem!
well, I'm just your problem,
It's like I'm not,
Even afraid,
Of you
I'm just your problem, well
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I don't hold grudges like you do
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I shouldn't have to deal with someone like you.
I'm sorry that I exist
I forgot what landed me on your blacklist, but
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I have grown to have more mature than you,
so why do I want to?
Why do I want to?
Because of you
I am thinking of
antiquity
so I regret letting you near
and I guess that´s
that´s why
I wanna bury you in the ground
why
I wanna bury you with my sound
I'm sorry that it´s this way
but I don´t know what else to say
cause I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I am going to stay in the spotlight
cause I-I-I-I-I´m much better than you

The song ended with her smiling as the crowds going from silent to cheering loudly for the girl. "Thanks, everyone!" She laughed a bit as she returned backstage.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

the next morning chrissy was in paina little from the 'other half' of her punishment. but was able to move enough to get ready to go to the store and get some things. "Sherlock where are my shopping baggies?I need to get ingredents for the dinner.Remember your parents and my mom are visiting that is why john and mikah are going to Lily's for the night." she said looking around for them Unaware of the random small 'boom' and giggles finding one and irene was inside. "Hello lil mis..did you steal one of my bags?" Meanwhile Lady and Ruby were looking at Sherlock as red was biting the squeaky toy.
Meanwhile mikah was trying hard not to laugh because john was holding a box with puppies in it and when lily opened it john was on one knee "Lily..i know we were just dating for a while but..i think we can take ,out relationship to the next.." he looked at the box hearing the whimpers. "You two sush im trying to be romanic here..Ahem i believe we can take it to the next level...Will you be a fur parent with me?" The box pops open and inside was a male english bulldog and a frenchie bulldog. "The french bulldog i havent named yet.. the boy is Gladstone."

Last edited:
"It's on the living room couch!" He yelled as he continued to clean the house like a madman. Due to his mother being a germaphobic, so having a disorganized house was not an option. AT. ALL.
----
Lily blinked when John got on one knee, " Wait, John! This isn't-" She tried to stop him, but the male didn't as he seemed to listen since be in the zone. She blinked when she saw the puppies pop out of the box. "Aww...Yes!" She answered happily as she hugged John happily kissing him.

She stopped when she heard a gun click and froze, "uh oh..." She muttered completely forgetting the guests in the kitchen.

"Dear put the gun the gun down. You will ruin the mood" A female voice spoke from the kitchen.

Lily sweatdropped and looked at John, "Okay... don't panic, that is just my... parents" She said seeing the color drain from her boyfriends face. The singer softly sighed as a male with blonde hair and green eyes walked out of the kitchen with a lady with bright pink hair and mismatch eyes. The male was wearing a military uniform and the mother was wearing a white sweater with black pants and brown ankle boots.

"Hi~" The lady smiled at John. "Nice to finally meet you. I am Cassandra, Lily's mother." The lady smile.

"I am Arthur..." The father added as he stared at John examining him. "So, you are the boy that is dating my daughter...."

(Cassandra)
1912681-bigthumbnail.jpg

(Arthur)
img-thing

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
John paled and made a nervous smile but then heard a man abusing a woman next door and smiled "Excuse me.." he ran ovr and punched the man so hard i knocked him out. "Men should be gentle to thei women like flowers..Men who dare abuse the flowers..are nothing but dirt.." he then looked at her.. "you okay?"

Mikah smiled "Im mikah it might sound strange but i own the place john lives in.
~
Chrissy smiled taking the bags. "Okay im going text me for any requests. and remember to walk the darlings!" she said and she walked outside. humming cute tune.

The lady slowly nodded as she kept her eyes on the ground, "Y-yeah..." she answered, still shaken up from what happened a few seconds ago. She looked up at John and blinked, she felt like she was staring at a prince in a white shining armor. She realized she was staring at him in a daze, her face became red as she quickly stood and bowed. "T-Thank you! Y-You are my hero!" She looked at him still blushing.

Cassandra looked at Mikah and giggled, " You are so adorable" She smiled at him, "So, tell me. What is John like? I heard all about him from Lily, but getting a different perspective that back.
----
"Okay!" Sherlock replied and looked at the dogs for a moment before going back to making everything perfect, which would include taking out his mother's favorite treats and tea before he checked on the dogs. ' They better not mess anything up.."

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikah nodded "Well hes a good handyman and doctor. he cleans up all of sherlocks messes..He helps with cases..helps with my homework when i ask and at times gives me advice.And also helps Lilys best friend chrissy with clothes because she makes him scrubs when they get broken." John nodded nervously at the woman thinking she was just in shock and went back to Lily and hugs her "Sorry for walking in on your meeting..Sherlock has a meeting with his parents.so i thought today would be the day i asked Lily to be a fur parent with me. And reciting those lines was nerve racking..I can leave if you wish.." Mikah pouted "Aww but we just got here! And sherlock wont let us back in until his parents leave..even though it IS my house i respeced his request.."
~
Lady paws at her bowl wondering why it was late then a splash was heard in the kitchen and the waterbowls were flipped and lady and ruby were wet. Ruby having a 'im sorry' face and Lady looking like she was at the scene of titanic and was shaking. Being wolfdogs they are acually mixed reactions for a reason.A wolf’s behavior is typically more socially shy and timid toward humans than that of a dog.Due to the variability inherent to their hybridization, whether a wolf–dog cross should be considered more dangerous than a dog depends on behavior specific to the individual alone rather than to wolfdogs as a group. Lady is a pom pom. and they are typically friendly,smart, playful and lively. Yet in this case she looked like a drowned rat and was crying like a toddler wanting her human adopted daddy.

a text comes from the 'archer belle'
Belle: Oh if it makes you happy..your present for being an adorable lover is on your desk. just dont show i to your parents yet..i want john to help me confirm.

On his desk was a cookie jar filled with Jaffas but the coating was pink chocolate that was marbledwith hearts and edible fairy dust and then there was a paper with a preggo test stick...there was a plus sign showing.

The lady was about to introduce herself but froze when she saw her hero hugging another woman. She glared and walked back inside as if nothing happens. Lily blushed when John embraces her in a hug in front of her parents. She glanced back at her dad, who was starring at the boyfriend. Her mother hummed softly, "Ooh I know!" she exclaimed with a smile as she clapped her hand. "Why not go shoot some frisbees? It-"

She didn't have to finish her sentence to hear Lily scream yes while she jumps up and down. "Yes, yes, yes! YES!" She squealed. "Please daddy? Please oh please?! It has been so long!"

Arthur chuckled as he patted his daughter's head. "Of course we can. Hope you didn't get rusty"

"Heh, I haven't! I'll go get my BBs!" She grinned before running off to her room.

Cassandra giggled before looking Mikah, "Why don't you and I make dinner, while these three bond?" She smiled as started heading to the kitchen.
-----
Sherlock stared at the note before looking at the pregnancy stick. His brain shut down, slowly as he fainted from the news. He was soon woken up by Lady and Ruby. He blinked as he quickly sat up and looked around to see mud trails going from the kitchen to upstairs to where he was. His eyes widened and he immediately began cleaning again, while trying to figure out who did it and creating a baby room in his mind palace.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
at the shooting range john was winning with his 1,200 points. beating Arthur's score but was shocked to see lily wwin by 2,500 and a swarm of tickets spew out of the machine.
~
Chrissy returned in time with the food and behind her was their parents.
"Sherlock! where here!" his mom said happily. but then they smell the smocke "SHERLLOCK ARE YOU SMOKING!" Chrissy and Molly said at the same time. Mr holmes sighed "My boy is gonna be whipped.." he muttered.

"Yaaayy! I beat John!" She squealed happily giggling adorably. She looked like a girl on a sugar rush, she was so happy, " I get to get that bear plushie!" She added.

Arthur sweatdropped, " Lily calm-"

"NO!" She pointed at him. " I have waited far too long for this!" She giggled as she grabbed her's and John's ticket before running off leaving her boyfriend alone with her father.

Her father smiled before looking at John, "Congratulations in beating my score..."
---
Sherlock quickly hides his cigarette he was smoking as he turned to look at his mother and fiancee. "No, I was working on an experiment. Nothing else" He stated quickly before gently grabbing Chrissy, " I need to borrow her for a second," He said as he gently dragged her upstairs. "When were you planning on telling me?"
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

john smiled "Well i may had been a medical doctor but i had my bad days. Sherlock would tell you that.." and then sweatdropped seeing the life sized 4ft teddybear.. "Oh she wanted that.." john noted.
~
Chrissy smiled nervously "when i was done puking and you would stop giving me tea that made it worse thinking i had a bad hangover.." she saw the panic an sighs "Look i am scared to.. We dont have a proper home..let alone things for the..puppies.." she knew if she said babies her mom will spaz. "Look we have about a few months..till the wedding since we agreed on winter and you said you found a perfect spot that looks like an angels church in winter."

Arthur smiled at John before looking at Lily and her 4ft teddy bear. "It's SO FLUFFY!" She squealed happily. Arthur smiled as he glanced at John, noticing the jealous look on his face. He was about to ask him if he was jealous, but his daughter beat him to it. "John~ are you jealous?" Lily asked giggling as she handed the plushie over to her dad to hold before wrapping a bracelet with a key on it. She smiled showing him her bracket with a lock on it. "Hope you like it.."

2015-New-Jewelry-2pcs-font-b-Couple-b-font-font-b-Bracelets-b-font-Bangles-Key.jpg

----
Sherlock stared at Chrissy, realizing that she wanted to keep it a secret, but was just as nervous and scared as he was. He gave her a hug and softly sighed, "Let's figure this out later. We have crazier things to worry about" He said as he petted her head gently.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
During the dinner the mothers were clucking like hens and chrissy had a nervous face when her mother began the topic of 'babies' "Chrissy you know im not gettingg any younger! Sure your bother and Mycroft alrady gave us old hens grandchildren but Lets be honest. Lukas is gonna be a bit wild and Molly rarely sees the twins." Chrissy groans poking her cola "MOOOOOOM we will attempt the baby making after the wedding." Then Molly smiled "Chrissy...dear..your a week in arent you?" Chrissy spat her drink out accidently on Mr holmes and the women began laughing. "Oh my god im so sorry!" Mr holmes chuckled "No problem dear..you just learned you cant get anything past my wife.."
~
John gets a text "Oh a text from sherlock 'Help i accidently impregnated chrissy before the wedding and i dont know what to do!MY MOTHER ALREADY FOUND OUT!...' hmmmm.." john had a mischivious look and looked at lily. "Shall we embaress him more with an early baby gift?"'

Sherlock just froze as he mentally broke down again. He really wasn't surprised that his mom figured it out, but it still was a big shock to him. This was supposed to be a secret, now it was an embarrassing truth. still happy, but EMBARRASSING. " Mo-Mom I can explain!" He started. " At first it was teasing, then it leads to kissing one thing lead to another and-"
---
Lily grinned from ear to ear, "YESH!!" She answered as she threw her hand up in the air and laughed, still high on adrenaline from the shooting.

Arthur sweatdropped, " No, dessert for you tonight"

Lily looked and pouted, "But daaad" She whined.

Arthur smiled, "Calm down and I may re-think it"
---
Meanwhile, Sakura was having tea and pastries with Mycroft as they looked at the blueprints for a new security system she was planning on setting up with Johnny. "hmm... what do you think?" she asked him before the male could answer the door to the office was kicked open.

Rita stormed into the office and slammed her hands on the desk, "GIVE.ME. JOBS.NOW!!"

Sakura blinked and looked at her speechless." Do I want to know why?"

"JOBS NOW!" Rita repeated.

"Fine, fine" She sighed as she got up and left the room to get the files that the girl can look through.

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
everything was fine and people were happy until..the accident. James an sherlock were doing the dance on the Reichenbach hospital which was still at a distance from the baby hospital so he could get a text from them if it was a boy or a girl. His phone beeps with the message titled TRIPLETS and the baby picture of the ultrasound. when john tried to tell her chrissy broke into the biggest break down and went to the 1st stage of grief Denial which john knew was VERY unhealthy for her and the baby.. espicially that chrisy was looking for all the poisons. oddly enough all the poisons were gone..left with motly baby bottles and the moment she touched the poisoned herbs cubby the secuty sytem randoly turned on and a robotic hand grabbed her arm.

The robot had a tv on it's face with Sherlock on it. The detective seemed to be in some sort of angelic form, he looked at Chrissy and said. " Dont do it Chrissy, please... I know you miss me, but please dont go to far. I have haunted the house and current in purgatory. I will be back for you when I sould is cleanse. We will be together again. So please, dont do it. Stay alive for not just me, but the little ones..." The house then became a 'bit' aggressive as the robot stomped into John's direction.
---
Meanwhile at Lily's home, Cassandra and Arthur were trying to tell their daughter that Sherlock passed away. Lily stared at her phone, " Mom, Dad you dont know Sherlock. Nothing can kill him and even if he did die. He is probably not dead..."

The parents then heard yelling from Lily's phone. It sound girly and ghost like, Cassandra blinked, " Um.. that aound like a ghost..." she looked at her husband, " Wait... isnt Lily s-" they then heard Liky scream at the top of her lung. Cassandra quickly cut the before she and Arthur lost their hearing.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"Sherlock..um...i can kinda understand why you would haunt the place since yoou vowed to protect her no mater what but him i-i had to tell her.." He began to dodge the angry bot but then stopped when chrissy began to speak. "S-sherlock...i-if it is you..a-and you possessed the house..can you help me paint the rooms? Mikah was kind enough to remodel for us till the deposit was done on the cottage...I was honstly excited to have our 1st fight being on what color the paints should be..ya know be that one family to be that would make people puke rainbows." John sighed in relief seeing the house calm down

Lily was staring wide eyed at her cellphone, " John.. what is going on? Why do I hear a ghost voice of Sherlock? And what do you mean by the house is possessed?!"

Sherlock looked st the phone, " I said what I said. I have haunted the house and will take of Chrissy."

Lily stared at the phone and cut the call before throwing her phone at the couch and running upstairs.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

2 years later chrissy was trying to control. the kids when treating them to a book before going to the posh resturant she got invited to called the LANDMARK. "Junior,Melody,Martyn remember what i told you three only one book each!" "yes mom!" they all say in unison. Martyn and Junior were wearing matching pirate outfits while timid Melody in a detective fairy dress and wearing her fathers deerstalker hat was trying to be a big girl and find a smart book and bumps into the mysterious manager of the bookstore. "Sworry mister.." she mumbled shyly as she tried to reach for a book.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back