• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom restart of sherlocks romantic case files(with ever)

Belle looked at him whimpering "Did you want to be alone mr beast.." she whimpered wanted ziel to go back to normal.."
A clocked walked up "Milady..if you wish we can have dinner.. we are almost done.. and Master Ziel.. you should know better then let that antisocial temper explode. shes just a lost maiden.." Belle blinked "Antisocial..." then remembers him calling himself a high functioning sociopath to anderson...
~
Joxer squeaks agressively and tries to bite the cat and was upset that this cheshire cat was making her blush when he cant...he honestly began crying.
~
when cut Parheno saw the dragons eat the hair and his hair was a bit short.

"I am not anti-social" Ziel growled at the clock in annoyance. He sighed before looking at Belle, " No, no... I don't want to be alone" He said softly almost sounding like a whimper.
-----
Aria moved the mouse away from the cat. "Cal-" She stopped when she saw the mouse cry. She frowned and hugged the mouse, " Please calm down. I am sorry if I upset you" She spoke softly as she glanced at the little creature.
---
The Ice Queen blinked when she saw the dragon eat Parhero's hair. " Is that normal?.."
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"Ak he man who made em" partheno noted as he looked at the queens castle. seeing ice statues and one of him.
~
Belle smiled was seated and listened to them talk. Even blushing when the candle flirted. when things settled down.. Belle swallowed her pride "Im bipolar Ziel..it happened after you left..before..nobody would call me shortstack..or tease my grades..yet..when you..it just..exploed..my anger..depression..all of it was like a volcano..i wen from thereaphy..to meds.. the only things that worked were my crafts..my art..and my pets lady and Ruby..I honestly..hid this because..i thought you would never see me the same..that i was a broken doll..." she began crying when she revealed it an she felt like the table was getting longer...it was honestly messing with her head to where nami and the one they call 'oracle' would admi raze went to far.
~
Joxer squeaked happily and his cowlick was on the mouse. he tried t guide her the right way and kept yelling at the cat for trying leading her the wrong way...eventually he gave up thinking his voise wasnt heard.

The Ice Queen sweatdropped before sitting down and stretching. " Maybe later..I dont really want to ask him now..." she said softly with a sigh.
---
"Raze do something!" Oracle said to the male.

"No need" Raze replied calmly as he read a book with Aurora sleep on his head.

"Why not?!" Oracle asked.

Raze just tossed the orb over to Oracle before going back to his book. Oracle looked at it to see Ziel get up and hug Belle tightly. " I know... and I dont care. No matter what you do or are or will be.. I will always love you with all my heart.."
---
Aria looked at the mouse as the cat gently lead her towards the wrong path intentionally. "Wait Cheshire... can we maybe follow the mouse?..." she smiled. " I dont know where I am going... so it shoukdnt matter...right?" She asked him.

Cheshire looked at her and shrugged, " Go a head. If that is what you believe" he responded with a smile as he let go of her hand. Aria walked over and smiled at the mouse. "Lead the way little one" she smiled at him.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the next day chrissy was making crepes for everyone until sh got a call from he manager sophie.. "Hey sophie what up?Oh my appointments...well i gotta make the spooky album... enter the pert show..." then she got silent....to silent.. then a loud scream was heard to where it woud disterb any of sherlocks experiments "WHAT DO YOU FREAKING MEAN I WAS ALMOST DISQUALIFIED FOR THE ANGEL IN THE NGHT I WANTED THAT ROLE!" She took a breath as Sophie explained.."Your telling me..the reason is..that i almost broke my ankle? THAT ROPE WAS CUT!..."she takes a breath.."Sophie.. ill meet you in an hour..to discuss this..now i just want my crepes..my mocha.. and scream in a pillow." she hangs up and as the crepes were cooking she pulled a pillow from under sherlock and john gave a 'what the hell' look. "Dont.say.a.word. this is starting to be my WOST DAY EVERRRR!" She screams into the pillow and then was calm enough to work on the crepes.

Sherlock stared before walking over and hugging the gir from behind as she worked on her crepes. He didnt say anything, he just held her closely.
---
"Gaaah... Hallooween is coming!!" Rita squealed happily as Lily cooked breakfast.

The pink head laughed a little and nodded, " Yeah, it is... I am very excited to release my album" she smiled happily as she started to cook her special chocolate and blueberry waffles.

Rita giggled, " The song we wrote are so freaken awesome!!" The raven head exclaimed happily with a laugh.

There was knock at the door and Lily smiled, " Can you get that for me please?" She asked.

"Sure" Raven answered as she walked over to the door. She opened to see the rest of her band and their manager.

"Oo the two eye candies and cuties are here" Rita chuckled.

Izuko rolled his as he entered the house with, Eric, the White Rabbit, Yoki, the Mad Hatter and Kaia, the caterpillar, who is there manager. "Lily invited us for breakfast" Eric said with a yawn.

"I know, I was there when she texted everyone" Rita responded with a laugh.
---
((Eric aka White Rabbit))
IMG_0790.JPG
((Yoki aka Mad hatter))
IMG_0115.JPG
(( Kaia aka caterpillar))
IMG_1138.JPG
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when calm chrissy put the crepes on the table and she sat to eat hers but she saw the puppy look in sherlocks eyes. she sighed "Before i met you again i was auditioning for angel in the night.A halloween musical about an angel sacraficing his immortality to save the one he loves...buut every time i practiced..with my mothers locket on...i would get strange letters...deathtreats on my phone..an the occasional 'attempted murder..' n me by a sandbag..Maybe Sophie is right maybe i should bow out of this one..hm?" she then saw sherlock spam texting on her phone. "Excuse me mr snuggle puppy did you ask permission to touch your princess's phone?" she asked in a annoyed tone.

Sherlock looked at Chrissy, " I was just looking for a couple app I heard about" He answered as he showed her the phone. "Just wanted to keep you safe.. and don't give up the role. Lily wouldn't want that and I don't want that either"
---
"So... How is you Halloween album coming along?" Kaia asked her as she ate.

Lily smiled widely, "It is going well" She giggled mischievously.

"Well that is good," Kaia responded as she leaned back and sipped her cup of coffee.

"Can we not talk about work at this little get-together?" Rita said as she ate.

Lily smiled, " She is only checking out progress. Nothing wrong with that" She responded.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy nodded and texted lily "Paue...everything...sherlock may had..tooken..the case..of..why..i was..attacked..and we were stalked.." she pressed send and saw the happy look in sherlocks eyes "Nah ah ah puppy this case has a pricetag. Help me find a cute outfit that matches yours..and ill let you go nuts..deal?" john and mikah gave a seriously look and chrissy smiled "what I want people who stalk me to know if they do it again someone will make them regret it..so i want to have matching outfits with sherlocck is that bad. I mean i saw you and lily buying couple hoodies." John looks away embaressed "B-becaue its getting colder and she wanted somthing cute."

Sherlock smiled at his princess and nodded, " Whatever you want my love.." He said softly as he gave her a hug and held her closely.
---
Rita hummed softly as a satisfied smiled stretched across her face. "Why are you smiling?" Kaia asked the raven head.

"Hehe I just got the result I wanted for something" Rita answered giggling.

"... What did you do?" Everyone then asked at the same time.

Rita sweardropped, " Nothing, bad really. I just got Sherlock on a case before it got worse"

"What case?" Izuko asked.

"The case where Chrissy and Lily were stalked" Rita answered.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

john texted lily as they walked with lady in tow
Doctor cutieduck: Help me! im being tortured by these love dorks!
John sighed as they went to a store chrissy liked called Zodiac and began raiding it for an outfit that would match. the owner Cleo stood there nervous as chrissy compared 2 trench coats to sherlocks. "either the violet one or this teal one.." Lady was easy to shop for since she was small and she was just sniffing the odd umbrella hat. "No lady...i read reviews on that." Lady yips and looked for a new raincoat.
~
Nami read the text she got and squeals "THEIR GETTING MARRIED OH HONEY GO INTO WEDDING PLANNER MODE NOW!" she said excited

Last edited:
Lily saw John's text and sweatdropped, '' Oh dear..." she mumbled as she texted him ' Why don't you come over and play video games with me?' She suggests to the blonde male.
----
Sherlock stares at Chrissy and then the trench coats, 'hmm how about teal, it's opposite from my dark blue coat" He recommends with a calm smile.
---
Raze smiled as he grabbed his laptop and sat next to Nami to start preparations for Sherlock and Chrissy wedding.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

She smiled and goes to get the outfit and then notices yumi giggling while holding baggies. "Oh hai Yumi what ya got there?" yumi looked over and smiled. "Oh Caddy and me are doing the final touches. I see your entering lady?" she asked and chrissy shook her head no. "Im entering ruby." Yumi made a dramatic gasp. "Your speed demon?!" then kiri glanced hearing a click of a camera and thought she saw someone walking away with a camera in the crowds.. then she smiled "Its nice to see you again.. cant wait till the show. me and sherlock have to pick up my mom and ruby."

Caddy and Sherlock were starinf wach other silent as the girl's happily chattered away. Neither of them said anything to each other.

Meanwhile, a lady with long sky blue hair and amethyst purple eyes was taking a certain male away from the group of four. "No no no no no.... you promise...you promise no funny business on our day off date!" The lady hissed at the male with a dangerous glare. "You lied to me..." she adds sounding hurt.
---
(Lara)
IMG_0125.JPG

Last edited:
the man was actually a goon of James and james was behind hr "Dear.." he said holding a flower crown and putting it on her head.
64ae328d1fe4e8698b3dc0ebeac697de.png

~
when the girls were done chrissy happily skipped to a hotel there theyallowed dogs. john sighed "So let me compute this. Your mother is a famous masseuse,studied both botany and gardening..and her hobby iss.." "Making shadowboxes and Homemade sweets like cake.. but were not here for just a tea party with my mom.." they hear what sounds like a demonic like bark and she squeels "POOOCHY!" "poochy?" john asked and john shook as a mostly black dog ran over as chrissy got on her knees and hugs it as it pounced her and began licking her to death "Oh RUBY MAMA MISSED YOU SO MUCH YES SHE DID!" john looked at sherlock then at chrissy. "THIS is Ruby?" chrissy then nodds after grabbing her leash and trying to tell her not to pounce on the boys. "Yes what did you expect another pom pom?"
gGp5Ktw.jpg

~
Yumi gently dragged Caddy to a date day which was at a garden cafe "Caddy you promised no boring mafia meetings! I hunted all over the place to find this secret crepe cafe."

Lara blinked and looked to see James's behind her. She felt something set down on her head, before turning to look at him. She let go of the double and hugged her boyfriend tightly. After a minute she stopped and looked at the male, "Wait..." She looked at the double. "Who are you?..." She questioned, narrowing her eyes dangerously.
----
Sherlock stared at Ruby, " That is one big floof.." He commented as he stared at Ruby for a moment before smiling at the memory of Redbeard. He then heard a very familiar bark, " What the.." He stopped and turned to see his dog Redbeard.
---
Caddy softly sighed, "Sorry... It just suddenly came up.." he spoke silently in a gentle voice. He took her hand and kissed, "I would never break a promise..." He added.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the man grunts "Im Zack..i was hired to take some photographs while yu and jmes go to the garden cafe.." James smiled "Come on lil kitten.."
~
Yumi blushed and made a cute squirm and tried to hide it "C-caddy..." she said blushing and went to their table.
~
chrissy looked up seeing a british woman walke over and a irish setter hyperly running to his master. but pouncing on chrissy. "AHH okay you handsome redfur please get off im taken!" she makesa cute scream redbeards tail hits her face as he looked at sherlock John sighed. as Mrs holmes explained "Well chrissy told me she needed a 4th generation wolfdog that doesnt look like one. so i reccomended my boys dog as a match.. Redbeard nuzzled Ruby and Ruby nuzzled back.

Lara smiled at James as she happily followed him along. She softly sighed after about a minute. " How heck did I get him mixed up with you? He doesnt even have silver grey hair..."
---
Caddy smiled happily as he followed his mistress to the table. He sat down and calmly looked at the menu.
---
Sherlock smiled happily as he hugged his dog happily. " Who is a good dog?" He said happily as he ruffled the dog's fur.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

James scoffed and made a model like pose "Excuse me.i am a platinum blonde thank yous very much! My students Love it so much i getlove letters.. but i have to tell them my heart is for the most beautiful professor in the world.." He kisses Lara and they go to the vip table but James made a 'friendly' smile at Caddy since they wee close and Yumi points to a crepe with strawberries.
~
chrissy giggled and sees her mom. a blonde woman with blue eyes wearing a flowery dress and smiled at chrissy. "MOMMY!" chrissy said excited as she hugs her mom.Hr mom smiled "Sweetie hello is london treating you well? Are you even working your diet?" Chrissy smiled nervously "Yesss....kinda...but now i have jogging partners so we can go to the park. Why you here...." then she heard dark violin playing and she gulped.. "Oh right..the sibling halloween album..with the annoyance that sadly shares one of my friends names.. Jonny."she turned to see a man walking up.
maxresdefault.jpg

"When the Devil is too busy
And death's a bit too much
They call on me by name, you see
For my special touch
To the gentlemen, I'm Miss Fortune
To the ladies, I'm Sir Prize
But call me by any name
Anyway, it's all the same!" thn he grabs chrissy and began dancing with her in a teasing way.

"I'm the fly in your soup
I'm the pebble in your shoe
I'm the pea beneath your bed
I'm a bump on every head
I'm the peel on which you slip
I'm a pin in every hip
I'm the thorn in your side
Makes you wriggle and writhe"

Lara blushed slightly at the kiss as they walked into the cafe. She noticed him smile at Caddy, who just gave the male a nod before going back to giving Yumi his attention. "How are we order the strawberry crepe and the apple pie? We can both share it if you dont mind" Caddy said to the girl.
---
Sherlock glared as he pulled Chrissy to a hug. He then started to notice some similarities before blinking, realizing the male was Chrissy's brother. The bane of her existence much like his own brother. "Heh... Jotaro..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"William? I guess you did have a growth spurt..." the tall man said looking at sherlock. "Let me guess.. 6..maybe 6'1"?" chrissy glared. "Mom! Jonny is teasing my Finance.." then overprotective mode hit him "Excuse me?" "Opss..."
~
yumi nods and talks about her job at the boutique cleo owns and as they were sharing she told a interesting story. that jaes was overhearing and embarrassed about. "kay so At zodiac..I was helping that girl that came in and her kinda dence boyfriend with getting some clothes. They are super smart professors and were..honestly debating on what makes a teacher smarter pants or skirts.." she was trying not to laugh so hard that soda comes out of her nose. "I did get a tiny bit offended when he said skirts were impratical in some situations. and i was like 'Excuse me i may nt be a teacher however if i got students that are claiming im as hot as this woman is..i wold tease them to get theit butts to pay attention in my class too!' So he convinced her to get some pants..and i gave her Some skinny pleather jeans you know from our eco friendly section. and she loved the blood red on black style but it wasnt in her budget at the time...so i gave her the halloween orange and black stripied drainpipes for $85. She said she adored it and forced him to pay because it was HIS idea and she said she was gonna wear it to the spooky gala."

Last edited:
Sherlock panicked a bit at the sudden mention of their engagement. He calmed down enough to nod to the brother and chrissy, "I proposed to her and I was hoping to get your blessings..."
---
Caddy chuckled at the story, " I see, glad the customers were happily in the end" he spoke softly with a smile.

Lara humme softly as he looked at the menu, "What should we try?..." she smiled at the male. "Hm... the peacan blueberry pie sounds nice.." she giggled a bit as she looked at the many pretty drinks.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Jonny was about t say no until kathy over ruled "Oh wiliam of course! RIGHT JONNY BOI!" she glared at her son and he paled and nods. then she smiled seeing the ring. "Im glad you told me because now i gotta lose weight to look amazing." chrissy giggled. "so my lil baby doll gone wrong marries the cooky detective..its like one of lilies fanfictions." then she waves at lily and rita unaware she heard it.
~
James smiled and nods "Oh and maybe we can get your favorite tea here.." he said smiling. He likes Lara when shes calm.
~
Yumi smiled and then gets excited seeing the text. "Caddy! HE PUT A RING ON IT!" She whispered showing the ring. "Namis is obviously prettier but this ring fits Chrissy."

Lily and Rita looked at waved back at the lady. The two then saw the curious look on Chrissy's face. "I have a bad feeling about this..." Rita whispered to the Lily.

Sherlock looked at the girls and sped walked up up to them. " What are these fanfictions Mrs. Conlin mentioned?" Lily just starred at Sherlock slowly going wide eyed, before she bolted over to John and hugged the male tightly.

"Dont let him interrogate me! I dont want nightmares!"
---
Lara's face lit up excitedly, " Oo! Yes!" She chimmed as she looked through the menu for her favorite tea.
---
Caddy looked at it and slightly smiled, "That is a beautiful ring..." He commented as he sipped his cut off tea calmly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
the next day was the show and chrissy was already out the doorjohn mikah were getting ready with lady and The other dogs but then heard a sudden man walking in..but he want going upstairs..he was lookin for somthing Mika took Lady and Gladstone to his room while john armed himselfas the man kept looking and then called a man who didnt sound like james . "Boss...i cant find it.." "THEN KEEP FREAKING LOOKING! THAT HALFBREED HAS THE KEY TO THE CROWNS AND I WANNA KNOW WHERE!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back