• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom restart of sherlocks romantic case files(with ever)

john ndded and later everyone was going to bed and chrissy was just aout to go to bed when she sa sherlock checking in on her. "Oh sherlock..did you need something?" she asked as she floofed one of her pillows. Lady hops in her bed and circles it 3 times and plops.

john on the other hand was a bit annoyed that lily and rita wont sleep but respeced the girls space. 'll give a lecture later..' he thought. as he went to bed.

Sherlock smiled, "No, no.. just checking up on you" he said to her softly as he walked over to the bed. He smiled at her, finding sleepy Chrissy adorable. "Just wanted to make sure everything in this room was.. fine.." he said as he move some hair from her face and smiled. " I am just going out for a walk. Ill be tight back okay? Just sleep. You are safe here.." he added softly.

When Chrissy was finally asleep, something called, 'Sherlock vision' happened. The girl before looked like a sleeping princess, wearing one of his shirts. He chuckled a bit as he held himself, he tucked the girl in and kissed her forehead before walking off. The door closed behind him as he called his brother, something he thought he would never do. "I need your help with something"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

((Sherlock Vision))
IMG_1115.JPG

the next morning chrissy slowly woke up and blushed seeing her prince.she smiled and tried to get his wavy hair out of his eyes and very slowly and quietly took a photo. but got nervouse seeing the moment she saw it he was half awake. 'oh god his sleepy face is so cute but now he knows i was trying to get a photo of him sleeping!' she thought as she quickly hid it an acted like she wa organizing the apps on her phone.

Meanwhile john was up and getting ready for work at the hospital.

Sherlock yawned a bit as he looked at Chrissy, and smiled a bit knowing what she was planning on doing. He went back to sleep to humor the girl. Once the girl took the phote, he wrapped his hands around the girl and pulled her into a hug. " Morning my princess..."
--
Lily was downstairs curled up on the couch asleep. She was surrounded by crumbled up papers, showing that she has been up almost all night working on her music. In front of her was the finished product just waiting to be recorded in a few hours.

Rita on the other hand was in the kithen making the pink haired girl her favorite breakfast items. One was hot chocolate with whip cream and marshmallows since it was gojng to be a bit chilly today and the other was a chessy eggs benedict with tomato and turkey bit topping. She hummed aoftly as she cook.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"morning my prince.." she whispered and then heard a small rant when john was scolding lily for being up so late and promising to get her an alarm clock. chrissy coudnt help but laugh. "i have to thank mikah for letting me stay here.." she whispered and then a loud BANG! was hard scaring the living crap out of her and johhn facepalmed "I JUST FIXED THAT DOOR FROM RITAS INCIDENT!"

Sherlock's eyes opened when he heard the loud bang. He sat up and sighed softly to himself, before grabbing his shirt to wear as he headed downstairs.
--
Lily stared John sleepily since the male woke her up to give her a lecture. "John..." She whined softly before the door broke down. She yawned as she went back to sleep, she wasnt effected by it since she is use to loud noises. Rita peeked out of the kitchen to see two males. One with red hair and fire orange eyes and the other one with pale blue hair and golden eyes.

"Oh Raze! Izuko! Glad to see you found us" Rita said with a laugh.

Raze did a quick scan of the room before walking over to Rita, and pulling her cheek with an anger mark on his forehead. "Next time call us..." He spoke with a scary smile.

"Ow ow ow ow! Let go! I am cooking Lily's favorite! It's going to burn!" Rita exclaimed before the male let go.

Izuko smiled as he walked into the house. He looked at Lily before looking at John. "If you arent going to give her a blanket, I could just give her my jacket" he said to the male as he walked over to the give and looked at the new songs. He blinked at them, 'She re-did the whole album in one night...'
---
(Raze)
IMG_0179.JPG
(Izuko)
IMG_0268.JPG
enzerubebii enzerubebii

john nodded giving a blanket and glared. he knew this was the man john thought she was dating and was thinking it again "I know she just told me how she felt.. bt seeing you again.. makes me think your still gonn stel her and make me feel like 2ed place." he said as he grabbed his doctors coat in a flick of jealosy
~
chrissy walked down in her jammies and saw raze "Raze? arent you supposed to be making people puke rainbows with how you talk to nami?" Lady then was whining cause of the stairs "Aww lady the stairs arent that scary...Sherlock help her.."

Izuko looked at John calmly. " If you think I am going to steal her away, then dont leave her like you did in high school..." he said to the male as he picked up the crumbled up papers around her.
--
Sherlock nodded and walked back upstair. Raze looked at Chrissy and pulled her cheeks. " Arent you suppose to also suppose text me when something crazy happens with my sister?" He retorted before letting go.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"OWOWOWOWOWOW! it started on me 1st OW!" When he let go she glared. "Look mister! she came here at her own free will with rita "AND YOU!" she yelled reffering to Izuko "DONT YOU DARE RUIN MY SHIP JOHN ALREADY FEELS TERRIBLE FOR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT YOU WERE DATING HER BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU WERE THE REASON HE RAN AWAY TO THE BRITISH ARMY AND RUINED MY SHIP. BECAUSE I WAS THERE WHEN YOU TOLE HIM..."she didnt know lily was up when she said what she heard " IZUKO YOU TOLD JOHN TO STAY AWAY FROM LILY BECAUSE THE FACT HE AND MY SNUGGLE PUPPY WERE BAD INFLUENCES WHEN WE WERE GIVING HER FUN!"

"We did date in highschool, but it only lasted a week" Izuko replied calmly before noticing that Lily was awake and crying.

"Why did you tell them to stay away...?" She cried feeling betrayed almost. Then again, in the morning she is emotionally vulnerable.

Izuko sighed softly, " Moriarty was trying to get you to join the student council, and I knew him and Sherlock had a war going on. I didnt want you to get caught up in the middle of it" he explaiend as he ignored the look Sherlock has in his eyes when the said man was mentioned.

"You need to give her more freedom, Izuko and let John be her knight an shining armor" Rita said as she set Lily's food down on the coffee table. Lily instantly reached for her hot chocolate drink to calm down.

" To be honest, I still dont trust him..but if Lily is happy with him then Ill give him a chance" he said as Lily leaned back and relaxed in her chair. "Tired..."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

john left to his work and chrisy began working on her blog. and looked at them "Okay if i can ask you dorks to be quiet im about t do my lovrs challenge and sherlock agreed to do one gag scene with me" she got the camera and slowly inched up to sherlock on his work. "Hii snuggle bunny..whatcha doin...?"shee was trying to be adorbly annoying.. the perfect balance of pushes shelocks buttons.. but forgives her cause shes the princess his heart,his muse and adorable.

Sherlock looked up, " Oh just working on something.." he said as he tilted his head a bit curiously. He was annoyed, but he tolerates it since Chrissy was being adorable and well he like her. "What are you doing with that camera.

Rita sweatdropped, she wanted to cook breakfast for herself, Izuko and Raze. She pouted as she sat sown and waited for the two couple to leave the kitchen. Lily hummed softly as she ate her eggs benedict happily. Her mood becsme better since it was her favorite breakfast item.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Nami walked in politely and tapped her foot in an annoyed manner "Raze! did you forget about date day?!"

chrissy giggled "Well i told you i own a vlog and your fans and my fans dont believe were dating cause.." she took a breath to mock a troll and went into the most snootiest voise she could. "Like oh meh gawd! You.dating Sherlock? But hes like such a stick in the mud and its obvious he doesnt like art" she took a moment to laugh and she went back to focus "And i told that viewer that i was gonna make this video to prove it cause i was gonna ask you to do a doll room challenge with me to make the cutest love room the winner gets fed by the loser the rest of the jaffas i made." She sirked seeing she got his atention. "Yes im talking about the rainbow jaffas. if you want them that bad..play with me.. Listen snuggle puppy it could be worse i lost to raze one time in a photo valentine challenge and i had to drink his country's barley soda..I do NOT wanna drink that again."

Raze blinked as he looked at Nami, his firey orange eyes became mismatched. One became pink and the other became yellow, " No! I didnt. i was just wrapping up here right now" he said as he walked over to Nami and took her hand before walking out the door towards his bike.

Rita laughed a little, " Good luck you two!"
--
Sherlock looked at Chrissy, " Fine.. but is a certain someone watching this?" He asked as he stared at the camera ready to flip that certain someone off if he is watching.

Meanwhile, at the CIA headquarters a lady with long pink hair, and blue eyes was taking a break from work, and was watching her favorite vlogger. She blinked when she saw Sherlock on screen. "Oh wow.." she mumbled as she texted Mycroft.

'Your brother is on my favorite vlogger's video'
------
(Sakura)
IMG_0481.JPG
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy giggled "Well he used too but he called my work a waste of time so flip him off if you wish." she gently draggs him to the kitchen where the kits were and puts it on the tripod "Hai everyone! Cutie crafter chrissy here and to prove all you wrong YAS i do has a boyfriend! William holmes WAS NOT A IMANGINARY BOYFRIEND MATHLOVER !he is sherlock. Say hello my snuggle puppy." She smiled letting him say hello and shows the box.. "We are gonna do the love room challenge. Basicly we were apart for SO many years. so i think its fair we express ourselves in a cute lil display box ya know. So i bought these pretty papers and stuff for you to get some ideas. you can use the normal items However if you do not like the music box this room comes with because my viewrs know some music boxes are creepy and i cried at one of em.I have 3 others you might like. So ready to begin?"
~
Mycroft was watching and was giggling at the fact his brother was forced into this. "Can you silently record this so we have proof he did this?"

Sherlock flipped off the camera before listening to Chrissy do her introduction for her vlog audeience. He cringed inwardly by his pet name in front of the camera. He hopes his brother isnt watching as he nodded to his princess's challenge. He loked at his choices for the dollhouse.

While, the two were doing the couple challenge. Lily, Rita and Izuko left to go to work. Lily was sleepy and was too tired to fixed her hair, so Rita took charge and did the girl's hair as Izuko drove them to the recording studio.
---
The pink hair lady giggled and nodded, "Of course Ill do that, but you owe me lunch" she texted back as she started recording the vlog.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited by a moderator:
The vlog was a mix of them talking about happy memories and puns and when done they displayed them carefully "So mine is a cafe cause that was when i met him. So i added some cafe treats 2 coffees to show that if we go back its our quiet place and i also added his fur child Irene. because i played Irene alder in 'The mid fall murders' and its his favorite character."

CUTE-ROOM-New-arrival-Miniature-Wooden-font-b-Doll-b-font-font-b-House-b-font.jpg

~
meanwhile nami was at a bakery with raze because hey were gonna decorate a cake on their dating anniversary

Sherlock smiled at Chrissy as he walked over and set his mini doll house box down. It was covered with a piece of cloth, "Ready?" He asked earning a nod before he pulled it off to reveal a wedding themed dollhouse. "I couldn't express how I feel in one room, so I decided to this... and." He got on one knee and smiled. "Christina Conlin, will make me the happiest person alive and marry me?" He asked as he took out a small black box to reveal their engagement ring. He had a look in his eyes that said, 'adopt me' ehich was pretty adorable and irresistible.
---
(Rings)
marquise-engagement-ring-blue-sapphire-engagement-ring-unique-engagement-ring-14k-solid-gold-ring-with-marquise-shaped-deep-blue-sapphire.jpg

latest

(Dollhouse)
maxresdefault.jpg

---
Raze smiled as the waiter set down the orange mikan cake with cake decorating materials. " Do you wanna start first?" He asked looking at his future queen with pinkish red eyes.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy gasped and just nods. "Yass yes yes yes!" she lets him put it on and smiled at the camera crying happily "S-see you next time cutie crafters.. im gonna need a moment... sherlock can you help me with the camera..." she asked as she tried to curn it off but was so happy and emotional that she couldnt see strait. then she got a text from mycroft. "Mycroft? how did he my number?"
~
nami nods and begins by using kiwi slices to maake the grassy area and an orange slice for the sun. and used edible pearl dust o make the glow of the sun and the shine of the grass.

Last edited:
Sherlock smiled and nodded to Chrissy as he helped her with the camera. He froze when he heard about the text from Mycroft and immediately turned off the camera. He looked at the text and groaned a bit. "I swear, one of these days I will make his life miserable..."
---
Raze smiled softly as he used fondant to make the picnic blanket. He then used used icing gel to make their faces on it.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

that night john was in shock seeing chrissy and sherlock just cuddling and doing things.it was almost enough to make him puke but they were awake for another reson. Nami and Raze were back with their pre-coronation/dating anniversary cake and looked at them seriously "Sherlock were serious..we think the lives of platina is in danger."

Sherlock rolled his eyes, " Why cant you two handle it? I know you two, especially Raze, is capable of handling this"

"Yes, but we want to handle this with discretion, Sherlock. The pieces arent in place yet.." Raze said to the male earning a glare.

"Then get the 'pieces' in place and get the hell put of my house!"

Raze's slamed his hand on the table, eyes with yellow slits and pupils black as coal. "Sherlock... Moriarty is involve and if he kills even one person in Plantina. I will make your life miserable... extremely miserable. "

Sherlock stared at the now angry client before glancing at the cracked coffee table. ".... If I take the case and someone dies?..."

"I wont blame you... " Raze replied calmly.

".......Fine. Ill take it" He said in defeat.

Raze smiled as his eyes went back to normal, " Pleasure doing business with you, Sherlock" he said leaning back on the chair.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

nami tried to hold giggless as chrissy being still angry at raze put a pair of cat ears on his head and then on nami but hers had a bow. then she tried to sneak up on john and he just aceptted it cause she was just wound up an he got a bunny and sherlock and hers were puppies..but then got embarrassed seeing mycroft at the door holding a camera."My my raze so you finally made my brother agree to help with this goverment mess? Oh and brother you look like an adorable lapdog.." "Wolf.." "whatever..So now all he pieces are here..lets explain.. Razes aunt and uncle plan to declare war on england the moment they get rethrone unless nami and his coronation goes perfect. the only problem..their crowns are missing and someone still has stage fright." Nami cringed embaressed.

Raze put an arm around Nami and held her closely. "Back off Mycroft.." Raze said in a low growl.

Sherlock stared at the camera and sighed. He made a mental note to destroy is later before asking in annoyance. "What are you going here?" He had enough to deal with already and didnt want his brother to join in the 'fun'.

John's phone then went off. Once it was answered, "JOHN! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! LILY IS SICK!!" Rita yelled which was followed by an owe.

"You are throwing it out if proportion Rita" Izukoa's voice was heard.

"Meeh! I just wanted to be dramatic"

"By saying it was his fault?"

"It will get him here faster"

"He doesnt know the address"

"There is a think called texting you know" Rita retorted.

"Dont sass me Red"

"I can sass whoever I want. Now give me the phone!"

"Nope" Izuko said before speaking into it as he held Rita away with one hand. " Lily got sick because she over worked herself. She wanted to see you after work, but now she cant. So... get over here" he said and cut the calls. Two seconds later he got Lily's address.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

John then bolted in a panic and mycrofy smiled "Well this is a issu involving countries brother and also i waned to confirm to mummy what you said was true. Chrissy may i?" she nodded showing the ring. she was so happy about it. nami squeaeled realizing her bestie got married and snatched the hand to look at the ring. "ohh my gods that is why sherlock went to us in a hurry.AW chrissy your so lucky to be the 1st in our group.. but im next okay?" hnting he is getting married and chrissy giggled "Yes yes i remember the traditiions of the bouquet.whoever catches it has to marry in 6 months or no love for 3 years."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back