• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil The Walking Dead Crossover? (Interest Check)

RyuJunkie

So after completing season 2 of The Walking Dead Game and finishing up another replay of Resident Evil 4 this whole crossover thing came into my head. It would take place in an alternate universe where and unknown bio-terrorist organization has infected the entire United States with the T-virus which is causing the dead to turn into walkers. The country is nothing but a hell hole where people are trying to survive. Meanwhile the BSAA has been sending agents throughout the country to try and rally up as many survivors as possible before they nuke the entire country. At the same time they're trying to find out whose responsible for doing this. That's what I've got so far. OC's and canons from RE and TWD show or game are allowed.....even though I never got into the show. *Hides.* Anyway if you have any questions, suggestions, or are interested let me know.

I'd probably join this. I'm a fan of RE and TWD. Great idea for a cross over. I've thought about if myself a few times. Lol

Thanks. I'm actually kind of surprised that no one has done this yet. Anyway lets hope I get a few more people before I start working on a thread.

sounds pretty cool,I im a on-and-off Resident Evil fan(I played Revelations and a bit of RE3 on a emulator)so I might enter

Played all the resident evils and watched up to season four on the Walking dead so I am interested good sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back