• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“ ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ - ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ! ( temp. closed )

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

blood-snow.gif

WELCOME ! โœ โ”€ โ”€ โ›

hi, hello! i'm svetnica, a 22 year old student from central europe. i recently started re-playing resident evil games again and i'd love to write a bit more for the setting! i have a job and some schoolwork to deal with, so i only really have time for maybe two or three roleplays, but i'm really excited about horror and zombies. < 3 before we get into the actual roleplay stuff, please note;
  • my posting schedule varies a lot, so please be patient. i try to post semi-regularily, but i might only be able to post once per month if I'm really busy. i'll make sure to give you the same courtesy - I truly don't care how long it takes you to post!
  • please introduce yourself! What plot you are interested in, how often you post, etc.
  • be 18+.
  • i tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per post, depending on if it's dialogue, action scenes, etc.
  • english is not my first language, though i try to spellcheck my posts.
  • i'm ghosting friendly! due to very, very bad memory i might accidentally ghost you, but this is rarely on purpose, so pls poke me if it's been a while! if we had a RE rp going and it didn't work out, feel free to message me again!
for the actual roleplays, i'm mostly intested in oc x canon or canon x canon. i don't play ocs, except for side characters. i don't mind playing canon characters for my partners, though, as long as the focus is also on the horror and not just romance! ^^ some things to note;
  • i'd be happy to write for any character tbh, but there might be some exceptions i can't think of at the top of my head. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • romance is appreciated, but not needed! for canon ships, i'm down for almost any as they're not uncomfortable (huge age gaps or related characters.)
  • i'm not super interested in the last two games (re7 and village) so sadly i'd prefer not to write for those. i'm sorry! ๐Ÿ™
  • i love the grit, horror, BOWs, zombies, action and mystery of RE, so i would also want those elements in roleplay. < 3
for actual concrete plots, i'd prefer to brainstorm them after knowing my partners expectactions! thank you for reading and i hope i get to write w some of you lovely folk. 7495-sad-cat-running.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back