• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Requiting for Group RP

Kirara

Meow
Hello all! (I am very aware I spelled recruit wrong)

I have recently started a fantasy RP and it is finally kicking off. However, I am looking to find someone to play a major character role so we can start advancing the plot line.

Here is the basic setting of the world:

There is no longer any humans in this barren land. They died out a long time ago. Now, only those who adapted and evolved remain. Demons, mutants, whatever you want to call them. These human-like creatures have created towns and communities in which to live. But resources are scarce, causing battles between them. Who are you, and what role do you play in this rough, uncaring world?

----

If you are interested please PM me and I can give you all the other details. We are still accepting normal characters if you don't feel like taking on the bigger role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back