• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Requiem for an Executioner (An Original Fantasy RP)

Hey all.
Sorry about previous post, the only real justification I have for that is that I'm not a morning person :/
Anyway, I'll post a link to the character sheet page. I always forget how long it takes to actually make one. I'm sorry if I seem pesky or annoying, I just want to keep things moving along and avoid a standstill.

edit: wait I actually have to link it Fantasy - Requiem for a Character Sheet (RFAE CS)

Submitted a character sheet, awaiting moderator approval.

I purposely omitted certain details from my profile so as to reveal them over the course of the narrative. Look forward to starting.

Almost finished with the CS. Can we get an OOC page or Discord?

We are still accepting new players, so this is essentially a bump post. As it stands we have 3/5 required character sheets to start so anyone who was putting off joining, NOW is your time to shine. If we don't reach five character sheets by Monday, I'll be making one myself.

I repeat, we are still accepting new players.

Last edited:
We are still accepting new players, so this is essentially a bump post. As it stands we have 3/5 required character sheets to start so anyone who was putting off joining, NOW is your time to shine. If we don't reach five character sheets by Monday, I'll be making one myself.

I repeat, we are still accepting new players.
I'm interested but I wanted to ask how strong magic is in this world? I'm probably in either way but I was thinking of going for a pure sorceress type, and wanted to check that that kind of reliance on magic could function.

It is a play style, just not a very conventional one. See, no one is a sorcerer/sorceress yet. There are no widely known magics in this world, at least not by the common populous. However, with the grand curse placed on the world, magic has begun it's slow introduction into this world and it's people.

I will warn you, this is a very raw form of magic. Not something you'd see in a Harry Potter book. I'm talking like either black death magic, which is rooted in voodoo practices and usually practiced by shamans and witches or pure white magic, which is less powerful in a sense but much more practical for a support role.

They are not something you can start with either, my goal is to have characters unlock their true potential later on. This does not mean that having an inclination to one of the two is useless early game! These "gifts" which manifest more fully the higher your arcane is can have noticeable, albeit not as potent effects compared to an actual warlock. Just remember that it's completely banned and shunned by common folk, and you'll likely be tried as a witch if caught practicing "heretical magics."

"you'll likely be tried as a witch if caught practicing 'heretical magics.'" Ah, dark fantasy. How I love thee.

Alright, considering the fact that this post hasn't gotten any traction since Friday, I think it's safe to say that we won't be getting new players. I'll be posting a character sheet, hopefully it'll be up by the time one of you reads this. Or, even better, I'll have a starter by then.

Other than that, Merry Christmas everyone. And a Happy New Year, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back