• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Representation

I didn't.

Depends on what kind of knight.

Knights can represent Medieval Period work, Western RPGs, High Fantasy, or even Fantastic Parody. Hell, a truly scary Black Knight could belong to the Grimdark History genre.

I used to be part of a roleplay similar to this. I'd love to join if you're still looking for people. (:

yay for head counts! im here. ok and i decided on a type of lord of the rings type soilder 4/8

Well, Zoola, in this case it's the more the merrier- provided you'll be able to post relatively regularly.

OH, WE'RE HALFWAY THERE

OH, OH! LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!

Right after I make sure I have 8 people who will show up at least semi-regularly.

I have that problem a lot- people sign up, post once, and disappear.

I really wanted to do it, too, but I didn't get as many people as I wanted.

Recruiting's still open, so if anyone's still in, I guess we could launch at a lower amount than I desired, but I'm not sure how well it would play out.

I'll join you, I wonder how an person for the 80s (or 70s) comedy genre would be like with other people from other genres.

I'd love to play a japanese fantasy/mythology/horror character. Like a yokai or oni something, if this is still open

Though I still think this is an awesome idea, I've committed to a number of rps since expressing interest. I don't want to overload so I'm gonna have to bow out. Hope you all have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back