• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Repairs [FxF preferred]

KatrinaPride

Realistic Logical Ideologist
I've been wanting to do a kind of more serious and dramatic RP for awhile, one based on fixing a long broken relationship between two lovers who can't seem to get their feelings out without going to the extreme. A more mature audience is requested for this RP, as heavy topics of which can not be mentioned will be dealt with.

The scenario: M/C has always been quiet about her feelings, never being able to share them across to someone else out of fear nobody will understand. Nothing can seem to make her happy except for the thoughts of someone long gone, and the thoughts always end in tears. A shattered promise tore them apart, abuse, depression, and the unwillingness to stop keeping secrets. Is it even possible to repair something so broken?

Thank you for taking the time to read my not very well fleshed out idea. I just wanted to put it out here before I forgot about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back