• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Remonai: Resurge

This sound like something you would join?

• Absolutely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh. If I have spare time

• HAHA, NOPE

• Total voters

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
Remonai; Resurge

It was 19 years ago the Queen disbanded the Remonai, exiling and executing all of its members. The Remonai were akin to mercenaries, not officially affiliated with the royal house, but frequently used by it. But what caused the death of such a useful party? Rebellion. The realization that they were mere toys to a grand puppet master angered those with the power of death.

The rebellion was short lived, swiftly crushed by the Queen. How she captured and killed the best fighters on the continent is still quite the mystery. Another unknown is how no one remembers it. No advisors or soldier have any recollection, and sure as hell the dead don't know. And so, with the Remonai dead, the chances of another uprising are near impossible. But the Remonai had a way of making the impossible possible.

So where do you come in? Of course, you have no knowledge of the Remonai, aside from the general legends and myths of them in they're heyday. Your probably just an adventurer, coming to the capital city for something or other. But somebody has an eye on you. Someone with plans of revenge.

Is this cool? Is it not? Please rate on hot or not! Feedback would be appreciated, if you could spare some!

Anybody part of the original Remonai RP(s)? PM me so we can talk about plot things! If you weren't, your still cooler then the neeeeeeeeerds who participated in the original. Specially the one with the yellow pants. And the ram. (Kidding, I love all you original peeps)

185jevfdq6ohjjpg.jpg

I forgot to mention to all the newcomers, goats are an inside joke here. Please don't leave.

Also, it's 5 AM and I'm recovering from 13 hour jet lag. So I need some sleep. Expect replies in 5 or so hours from me.

Hey, quick world question, on a scale of high, medium and low fantasy, how would you put this world as?

Of course I could go into the thread, look at the overview and be like "Hey this saved a lot of time." but I'm a social person, and I like people to know I'm interested before I go about examining their brain children.

Orikanyo said:
Hey, quick world question, on a scale of high, medium and low fantasy, how would you put this world as?
Of course I could go into the thread, look at the overview and be like "Hey this saved a lot of time." but I'm a social person, and I like people to know I'm interested before I go about examining their brain children.
Well, in the original, I had a Satyr and there were some odd and unique transformations... I would say mid-to-high fantasy if not high fantasy, though it might vary depending on the characters this time.

Thoughts on undead? Namely dulahan(which auto corrects to undulant... weird.)? Been dieing to play one recently, simply due to massive amount of head related tom foolery, also puns.

great, i'm in then, i was just wanting to check in so i didn't get ahead(HAH) of myself.

hats off to your advice, i shall do so right away! Also sudden huge change of stuff... weird..

One day, when I'm old, I'll be sitting in my rocking chair, reading a hardback copy of Harry Potter. Then my grandchild will walk up to me and ask "You're still reading that?"

And I'll just weakly smile and say "Always."

I am slightly interested in this role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back