• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Remnants of Man - OOC

if u need to tag me literally do @/ and im easier to find than 99% of most names on this site lol

having fun rping atm u guys rock \m/

I apologize, but I think I'll be leaving as well. I'm sorry, everyone. ;((

@HumansArentReal

Feel free to either kill Carley, or simply have her run off, never to be seen again. And if you ever make any more RPs, hit me up, fam. </3

Last edited by a moderator:
were losing bodies already :'( (pretty ironic for a zombie roleplay btw :P)

Also am I the only one who thinks Kamar and Kira are essentially the loose cannons of the survivors?

I have to say I am kinda loving it its very joker and harley with his blind rages and her willingness to ignore it for the sake of being with him to "help"

@HumansArentReal

@Eternal-Weekend

@/سربرنيتشا\

11 hours ago, Clairvoyance said:

I apologize, but I think I'll be leaving as well. I'm sorry, everyone. ;((

@HumansArentReal

Feel free to either kill Carley, or simply have her run off, never to be seen again. And if you ever make any more RPs, hit me up, fam. </3

My heart will go on <3  But that's fine! And likewise, hit me up whenever ^^

giphy.gif

I'm so confused, are there zombies, or are there not zombies? Because people are posting about being in a hotel and stuff like that, and I'm getting confused as to whats happening...

SOMEONE HELP ME

I'm so confused, are there zombies, or are there not zombies? Because people are posting about being in a hotel and stuff like that, and I'm getting confused as to whats happening...

SOMEONE HELP ME

its chill! ther r hella zombies but a large mass of them were driven away, ther r still some straggled but its whatever, noworries lol

were all gonna meet up at the garage soon(: there are a few of us at another building too though!!

Please excuse me for the inactivity my crazy partners. Today is the first day of university so I will be sporadic. Feel free to drag Madge along, but please do not harm a wonderful hair on her head.

Hey, can I get a low down on where everybody is?

My character is in a stolen car, a shit ton of weapons, heading towards the Garage

Well, me, ziggy, and weekend are with Kraz at an airport outside of town. I think everyone else is either in the garage or going there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back