• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Remnants of Man - OOC

I'm gonna try to post Carley's response today, but I'm a little overwhelmed with school and such right now. Forgive me if it's another day or two before I post. ;((

hiisorry to intrude, any of u near another building apart from the one you just escaped from?? was thinking Kamar could draw them away to his overwatch to relieve u some of the pressure(: wld it b ok if i tag along w you?? if not its noworries

@ziggy455

@Gui

@CabalAnomicPotato

@WolfSol

apologies if missed anyone/:

Last edited by a moderator:
hiisorry to intrude, any of u near another building apart from the one you just escaped from?? was thinking Kamar could draw them away to his overwatch to relieve u some of the pressure(: wld it b ok if i tag along w you?? if not its noworries

@ziggy455

@Gui

@CabalAnomicPotato

@WolfSol

apologies if missed anyone/:

By now, if you were to help alot of people would notice, as we have established that there are over 30 of the zombies, and while I'm holding the door, two others are trying to lead them away.

Literally everytime I talk about Maddison on the roof top, the Lostprophets song screams in my head XD

Is there anywhere someone would like me to jump in? i dont want to interrupt too greatly so if there are places i shouldnt jump in let me know okay? 

I like how everyone's literally going through hell, and my characters just staying safe in the garage, wishing he had a beer. XD

34 minutes ago, Clairvoyance said:

@HumansArentReal

I just wanted to suggest that you hide the obsolete/dead character sheets in the CS area. It would make it a lot less cluttered. ^-^

I wish I could, but I don't know how

tumblr_inline_nejr69YxCH1snji0s.jpg

I wish I could, but I don't know how

Since you're the GM, I believe you have the power to edit posts. Underneath each post should be the "Options" thingy, as it is with your own posts, and it'll say "Hide". At least, this is how it was in one of my old RPs. ;00

@Clairvoyance NAh, it doesn't say anything of the sort unfortunately. It might only work for hosted projects? Idk :(( I can't see the option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back