• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Remnants of Man - OOC

I'll be in a hoodie for a while. Going back to Alaska tomorrow. Gonna be a fun flight.

Im off to Sixth Form, so I'll reply when I get home :^)

Sorry about not posting just yet. I was doing quite a few things on here as well as in real life and still hadn't gotten around to reading it. Currently going through it all and I'll try to find a good way to insert myself without causing too much disruption.

Again if there are any suggestions of where I can come in that would be nice. I know a few ways of how I could but there where is the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lord Shaxx, if you don't mind having to deal with a 74 year old lady, Madge just left the coffee shop. The rest of them are gathering like moths to a flame. She's still alone, poor old coot.

@WolfSolGuess I might as well give the old fart someone to tell long and uninteresting stories to. Tell him the last numbers she played at the lottery.

i actually cannot handle madge i swear im in stitches  O.o

Cannot handle as in you can't stand her? But she has 22 cats, what's not to hate XD

Heh, I don't blame you. She'd drive me up the wall if she were real after a while of sitting down and talking with her.

@WolfSolGuess I might as well give the old fart someone to tell long and uninteresting stories to. 

:D  I hope you're prepared, hehheh~

My character, Gui's character, and now Weekend's character are held up in a garage with a message on the front. Feel free to stop by if you want.

Also guys, just to let you know. Jackson is Hispanic/Mexican. I'll go into more detail in the CS. Never mind. It won't let me.

@Haus Of Alaska @Reaper 1-1Thanks :3 I'm trying my hardest to continue shitting out Madge-filled posts. Poor bat will probably die before we all get saved, but I'm glad she's making people smile (or go insane!). Thinking of stuff Madge would say is rather fun ^^

Hey, we are in a garage not to far from that explosion. Maybe your driver will find his way there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back