• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Relics (Private)

"Finally he shuts up, I was going to shred that poster if he didn't" Rebecca stated

Alex looked at Augusta again "so what was your point? Or did you not have one?" He chuckled
"Wow, a love for extreme torture and collecting money, if the Harbinger was a chick she would be close to being my dream girl. Nala always said that I had a bad taste in women" Naarga rolled his eyes and chuckled at his joke. Nala, on the other hand, was having to much fun listening to Ant go off about the poster "Well we know spirits are real so I can't say that you're crazy" she giggled
Evalyn gently smiled as it seemed Lok calmed down a bit, but that did not last. She noticed the large amphibian tense up again as Ant passed by them running. She let out an annoyed huff as she looked over to the metal man. ‘Oh earth spirits what is wrong with this metal man?....his antics in not helping poor Lok..’ the thought crossed her mind as she watched Ant lift the poster up in the air and let his feeling out about the bird lady that was painted on the paper. Though her eyebrow questionly lifted as Ant began to rub his face against the women's face on the poster. Thus making her question metal man’s sanity, having never seen someone act in such a strange way.

As the ground started to shift and move from where the poster was taken from. With the movement Evalyn drew out her Bow and arrow, ready if the movement ment an attack. In front of them the torso of a metal man was form. She looked over at it with a questioned look, lowering her weapon as he greeted them. The Elf gave a small wave, placing her bow away looking over to the others in her group. As no one seemed highly alarmed over the being she listen along with the other to what it had to say. At the end Evalyn could not help but feel a shiver run up her spine. The whole interaction along with the feeling of the environment around them made her feel uneasy. But in a way how different could that have been if it was an enchanted skeleton or something of that sorts. Well at least they did receive an amount of information about their current location.
Augusta sighed annoyingly after the robotic puppet finished its monologue. "He has a sense of humor." Then she turned to Alex. "Calmate, Alex. I was just pushing your buttons, chico." Patting his shoulder with a smirk as she passed him. "But at least we know where to go. Let's not waste any more time." She started heading towards the center of the Heap. Lok was still on edge from everything that was happening, and it was clear that he was trying hard to stay focused so he wouldn't do something he'd regret. He took an uneasy step closer to Evalyn, as if it would comfort him to be so. Ant took the liberty to pick up the end of one the hands of the animatronic and dangle it from its hinges just to get a good look at it. He replied to Nala, enthusiastically, "Oh trust me. I believed in magic when I heard Cindy's voice. Have you taken up singing? You could also live forever. Heh!" He dropped the arm, grabbed the poster, rolled it up, and stuck it under his arm before he started moving to the center. But he turned to Naarga with a quizzical look, half-jokingly asking, "Didn't the last girl who seemed to be into that stuff almost kill you n' stuff?"

They would eventually find an oddly placed silo in the center of the Heap, surprisingly easy to spot. It was covered with various signs of warning that seemed to have nothing to do with the last. Things that say "Biohazard", "Guard Dog, Will attack trespassers", and "Armed Guards Shoot on Site". The silo doesn't appear to have any entrance or door to see.

Augusta sighed annoyingly after the robotic puppet finished its monologue. "He has a sense of humor." Then she turned to Alex. "Calmate, Alex. I was just pushing your buttons, chico." Patting his shoulder with a smirk as she passed him. "But at least we know where to go. Let's not waste any more time." She started heading towards the center of the Heap. Lok was still on edge from everything that was happening, and it was clear that he was trying hard to stay focused so he wouldn't do something he'd regret. He took an uneasy step closer to Evalyn, as if it would comfort him to be so. Ant took the liberty to pick up the end of one the hands of the animatronic and dangle it from its hinges just to get a good look at it. He replied to Nala, enthusiastically, "Oh trust me. I believed in magic when I heard Cindy's voice. Have you taken up singing? You could also live forever. Heh!" He dropped the arm, grabbed the poster, rolled it up, and stuck it under his arm before he started moving to the center. But he turned to Naarga with a quizzical look, half-jokingly asking, "Didn't the last girl who seemed to be into that stuff almost kill you n' stuff?"

They would eventually find an oddly placed silo in the center of the Heap, surprisingly easy to spot. It was covered with various signs of warning that seemed to have nothing to do with the last. Things that say "Biohazard", "Guard Dog, Will attack trespassers", and "Armed Guards Shoot on Site". The silo doesn't appear to have any entrance or door to see.

Alex and Rebecca continued walking with the group

As the group continued towards the center, Rebecca spotted numerous things from her time, she couldn't believe that some of these people worship posters of cartoons and movies and such

Rebecca sighed just keeping her thoughts to herself, just wanting to get this portion of the mission over with

Last edited:

Evalyn took in a deep breath collecting herself before continuing to walk along with the others towards the center of the Heap. The elf kept a close distance to Lok, she could sense that he was still on edge about their surroundings and what has happened. She has grown to worry and care for her companions throughout their tavelings. Though the others seemed quite fine with this land of rubush, her attention fell on that of the forest spirit. She looked towards him as he took an uneasy step towards her. “deep relaxing breaths…I'm here for you” she spoke to him in an old dialect she knew only he would know. A language many elves used to speak to spirits of earth and its many creature. She figured this would be the best way to speak to the giant amphibian incase he wasn't too keen of the others knowing her was on edge about their current situation.

The elf did not speak another word, though kept a close eye on Lok worries for him as they continued on their way. As they reached the center of the heap Evalyn looked up towards the silo. She looked over at all the signs and read them, she wondered if they were all true...or maybe someone enjoyed collecting them.

Last edited:

"You are correct my metal friend and I'll tell you straight up that she was wifey material, of course like all good romances we found on different sides so it was never meant to be." Naarga let out an exaggerated sigh pretending to wipe a tear from his eyes.

Nala looked at all the signs that was in front of the group and rubbed her chin as she examined them "I don't know why, but I have a feeling that these signs are trying to tell us something. Maybe that there is some danger of some kind ahead or not to progress forward . . . naw can't be"

Alex and Rebecca continued walking with the group

As the group continued towards the center, Rebecca spotted numerous things from her time, she couldn't believe that some of these people worship posters of cartoons and movies and such

Rebecca sighed just keeping her thoughts to herself, just wanting to get this portion of the mission over with
Evalyn took in a deep breath collecting herself before continuing to walk along with the others towards the center of the Heap. The elf kept a close distance to Lok, she could sense that he was still on edge about their surroundings and what has happened. She has grown to worry and care for her companions throughout their tavelings. Though the others seemed quite fine with this land of rubush, her attention fell on that of the forest spirit. She looked towards him as he took an uneasy step towards her. “deep relaxing breaths…I'm here for you” she spoke to him in an old dialect she knew only he would know. A language many elves used to speak to spirits of earth and its many creature. She figured this would be the best way to speak to the giant amphibian incase he wasn't too keen of the others knowing her was on edge about their current situation.

The elf did not speak another word, though kept a close eye on Lok worries for him as they continued on their way. As they reached the center of the heap Evalyn looked up towards the silo. She looked over at all the signs and read them, she wondered if they were all true...or maybe someone enjoyed collecting them.
"You are correct my metal friend and I'll tell you straight up that she was wifey material, of course like all good romances we found on different sides so it was never meant to be." Naarga let out an exaggerated sigh pretending to wipe a tear from his eyes.

Nala looked at all the signs that was in front of the group and rubbed her chin as she examined them "I don't know why, but I have a feeling that these signs are trying to tell us something. Maybe that there is some danger of some kind ahead or not to progress forward . . . naw can't be"
Lok was listening to Evalyn, but he had a hard time doing what she said. The cold and hard atmosphere was getting to him, and he was wishing to leave this place desperately, but he forced himself forward. He knew he had to do this to protect earth.

Ant lifted his hands in response to Naarga and replied, "Hey, you're into what you're into. Whatever murderous ladies you want to kill you is not for me to judge."

Augusta chuckled and replied to Nala, "No I would not think some paranoid bastard who lives in a junkyard alone would put up signs like that to warn people. You'd be crazy! Haha! But that means he's in there. Best we get inside. Hey big guy! Care to break it down for..." She trailed off when she noticed Lok was breathing heavy and gritting his teeth. She blinked and cleared her throat. "Um...I mean...anyone else want to make an opening for us?"

Lok was listening to Evalyn, but he had a hard time doing what she said. The cold and hard atmosphere was getting to him, and he was wishing to leave this place desperately, but he forced himself forward. He knew he had to do this to protect earth.

Ant lifted his hands in response to Naarga and replied, "Hey, you're into what you're into. Whatever murderous ladies you want to kill you is not for me to judge."

Augusta chuckled and replied to Nala, "No I would not think some paranoid bastard who lives in a junkyard alone would put up signs like that to warn people. You'd be crazy! Haha! But that means he's in there. Best we get inside. Hey big guy! Care to break it down for..." She trailed off when she noticed Lok was breathing heavy and gritting his teeth. She blinked and cleared her throat. "Um...I mean...anyone else want to make an opening for us?"

Rebecca cracked her knuckles "with pleasure, where do you want the opening?" She asked

Rebecca cracked her knuckles "with pleasure, where do you want the opening?" She asked
Evalyn was worried Lok did not seem to be finding a calming spot, more like he was starting to fall apart. The elf was worried, to what could happen if Lok lost himself. She shook her head shaking off her thoughts, she hoped it did not turn bad.
Evalyn turn to look at the others, Ant and Naarga chatting about ladies? She really did not know why and she really did not care for it right now. Her eyes fell over to Augusta as the women seemed to have noticed the way Lok was acting as well. The elf then turns over Rebecca as her ears twitched to the sound of the woman cracking her knuckles. Placing her hand over her face she closed her eyes, at this point, she did not care who or how the opening was done she just wanted it to be done quickly.

Augusta pointed at the silo plastered in various warning signs. "Right in the front there. Don't make it so big the whole thing will come down. We need to be sure the Observer's in there before we deal with him."

Ant's eyes widened when he heard Rebecca make her suggestion, and shouted out, "No! Wait!" He suddenly crouched down, clenching his hands into the metal ground firmly. Then he said in a pleased tone, "Okay, now go ahead. I'm ready."

Augusta pointed at the silo plastered in various warning signs. "Right in the front there. Don't make it so big the whole thing will come down. We need to be sure the Observer's in there before we deal with him."

Ant's eyes widened when he heard Rebecca make her suggestion, and shouted out, "No! Wait!" He suddenly crouched down, clenching his hands into the metal ground firmly. Then he said in a pleased tone, "Okay, now go ahead. I'm ready."

Rebecca blinked at him a few times as she wondered what the hell he was doing before shrugging it off and using her sword arm to make one long cut straight down the side, then peeled the sides apart using muscle mass "there we go, even the big guy should fit through it" she replied

Rebecca blinked at him a few times as she wondered what the hell he was doing before shrugging it off and using her sword arm to make one long cut straight down the side, then peeled the sides apart using muscle mass "there we go, even the big guy should fit through it" she replied
Ant picked himself back onto his feet as he saw Rebecca's opening. He said in a relieved manner, "Oh. I thought it was gonna more...earth-shattering. Whenever you use your big powers, it usually shakes the ground and rattles my whole body. Very annoying. So thanks for the toned down version!" He gives a quick grin, flashing his full set of steel teeth at her before he continued forward. Augusta nodded saying, "Gracias, Rebecca. Let's be careful, I heard the Observer is one for fighting indirectly instead of in person like our past attackers. Be ready for anything." She drew the rapier from her belt and held it in front of her, ready to attack whoever steps in front of her. "Vamos." she finished before she moved forward. Lok, who is barely managing to keep his composure, reluctantly follows forward, heaving stressfully with every step.

They entered the small opening Rebecca made in the silo into a rounded and dark room. It was poorly lit, but at the back end of the room was three enormous monitors giving off a bright light in the dark. One was filled with lists of randomly changing numbers of various values. The second was a compiled shot of many security cameras all aimed at different locations, some of which the group recognized like the old village and the cabin they both fought at. And the third was simply an enlarged video of a woman only dressed in underwear dancing provocatively. At the bottom of these screens lay the console for them, someone sitting in a hoodie in a black chair, appearance totally concealed as they typed away at some large keyboard like they didn't notice their entrance at all.

Evalyn pulled out her bow, taking a deep breath before following the others into the opening. She blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the large room. Her ears twitched as she heard a strange noise, a clicking noise coming from the end of the room. The noise got louder as they got closer to the light, and the light turned to be three strange boxes with light coming from them. When they got close she stared up at the three enormous monitors, her head slightly tilted as she stared at the screens. ‘What kind of magic is this?...are they a type of crystal balls?..’ the thought passed through her mind.

Scanning the monitor's different thoughts popped into her head. Chills ran down her spine when she saw the images of the old village and the cabin they fought at. The thought of being watched was just so creepy. Then her view fell over to the third monitor, the image of the women almost nude made her feel uncomfortable as she quickly turned away. When she did she noticed the hooded figure typing away in front of them. Not having a second thought about it she quickly enclosed the hooded figure in one of her shield bubbles. At her best thought, they had the upper hand, the hooded figure had not noticed them come in.

Evalyn pulled out her bow, taking a deep breath before following the others into the opening. She blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the large room. Her ears twitched as she heard a strange noise, a clicking noise coming from the end of the room. The noise got louder as they got closer to the light, and the light turned to be three strange boxes with light coming from them. When they got close she stared up at the three enormous monitors, her head slightly tilted as she stared at the screens. ‘What kind of magic is this?...are they a type of crystal balls?..’ the thought passed through her mind.

Scanning the monitor's different thoughts popped into her head. Chills ran down her spine when she saw the images of the old village and the cabin they fought at. The thought of being watched was just so creepy. Then her view fell over to the third monitor, the image of the women almost nude made her feel uncomfortable as she quickly turned away. When she did she noticed the hooded figure typing away in front of them. Not having a second thought about it she quickly enclosed the hooded figure in one of her shield bubbles. At her best thought, they had the upper hand, the hooded figure had not noticed them come in.

Lok was totally confused at what he was looking at, the lights hurting his eyes in the darkness not helping at all. Ant was stood stunned at what he saw; not because it was scary, but because it was so similar to how his setup looked in his old hideout. He didn't realize he shared such design in their personal rooms with a man who's supposedly evil. He was startled when Evalyn conjured her bubble around the figure, jumping in place. But he tried to recover by saying, "O-Oh nice one! Got 'em, quick and easy! Heh..."

The figure fell back in the bubble, like he barely supported himself upright. He dangled on his back in the balloon when suddenly what looked like his head fell out from under the hoodie and detached from his body like it wasn't even connected. Augusta jumped in shock, saying, "D-Dios! How did that happen?" She looked at Evalyn with a concerningly horrified look and asked, "That's not how your magic works, right?" She stepped closer to the bubble to examine it further, squinting in disbelief as she muttered, "What in the..." After a moment, she carefully aimed the tip of her rapier at the bubble and gently poked against it until it popped and the body fell to the ground with a strange metal clank. Now they could see what the figure was clearly. The "head" that fell off was just a white ball with smiley face drawn on it with black marker, and the body was mostly made of cotton stuffed in a hoodie that was propped up in a way that looked like a person. Except for the arms, which were some odd robotic hands that clicked over and over down on invisible keyboards. The metal joints seemed to just be jammed into the cotton. To top it off, a white paper was taped onto the chest of the false target with a large crudely written word in black marker: "DUMBASS". Ant looked at it oddly, fiddling with the automatic arms, remarking jokingly, "I think this Observer guy just pranked us."

Behind them, Naarga and Nala could hear something treading through the trash just outside; the crunch of old trash hitting their ears. They would only catch the sight of trash flying up from where the steps plodded into a split-second ago.

"Damn, little mama on the screen there is getting down. I think our little elf friend can get down like that, it's always the shy one" Naarga said as he enjoyed the show, Nala on the other hand watched as their group tried to subdue the person only to be pranked which she giggled at.

Both were snapped out of their own thoughts as they heard the sounds of footsteps, turning to face where the sound of coming from the were surprised to find no one. However, they did catch that a bit of the trash was moving where the steps could be heard "Be on guard everyone" Nala said

"Damn, little mama on the screen there is getting down. I think our little elf friend can get down like that, it's always the shy one" Naarga said as he enjoyed the show, Nala on the other hand watched as their group tried to subdue the person only to be pranked which she giggled at.

Both were snapped out of their own thoughts as they heard the sounds of footsteps, turning to face where the sound of coming from the were surprised to find no one. However, they did catch that a bit of the trash was moving where the steps could be heard "Be on guard everyone" Nala said
(btw lemme know if im ever moving too quick, im posting a little quicker than usual cause im sort of excited for this part in particular ^^')

Augusta only groaned when she heard Naarga's remark. But when they warned the group about what they could hear, they all could hear the footsteps running outside away from the silo. Augusta looked up surprised at first, then gritted her teeth in frustration, cursing, "Tu puta madre! Coward is running from us!" She didn't hesitate to summon Chariot and toss the rapier to its hand as they chased after the unseen target outside, unwilling to wait for everyone else. Ant just groaned as he got up and said, "Oh Christ, here we go." They headed outside to see another figure running as fast they can away from the silo and into the heap's depths. It turned around after a moment, showing a bearded man with a basic black shirt and brown cargo pants with a partial metal exoskeleton over his legs. With the distance he crossed in such short time, those must have given him the speed to do so. He yelled out to the group over all the random pieces of scrap between them, "You thought it'd be that easy?! Nah, bitch! You're all gonna die! Welcome to the thunderdome!"

He turned around and started running again, too fast for anyone to catch up with, and suddenly a blaring sound started playing at a harshly high volume throughout the heap, something hard and metallic screeching in everyone's ears. To people like Lok and Evalyn, it just sounded like awful noise, but to everyone else, they recognized the sound of classic rock. Ant jumped in the air multiple times as he proclaimed, "Oh hell yeah! It's King Crimson! I never thought I'd get to hear them again! This is the best day of my life!" On the other hand, Lok was clutching his head, the sounds irritating his mind too much. The stress built up was too much for him, and he is no longer able to control himself. His eyes were glazed over in white, unable to tell friend from foe and he blasted a primal roar as he let his animalistic instincts take over. As the music played, metal hands shot out of the piles of scrap to pull the rest of their bodies out of the surface. Different robots of relative human size were clamoring towards the group, eager to attack an assortment of construction tools and various jagged makeshift weapons built onto their limbs. Dozens of the attackers eagerly charged them and clumsily swung their weapons at them. Lok blindly charged into them and flailed his arms around to crush anything nearby it. Ant wasted no time evading attacks while wrapping his string slyly around each mad machine before electrocuting them into blowing their circuitry apart. Augusta and Chariot successfully dueled with each one that charged her; smacking away clumsy weapons and ripping apart their surprisingly frail bodies.

Evalyn smiled having caught the figure in her bubble, though her smile disappeared and was replaced by shock. She looked over to Augusta and quickly shook her head, her bubble spell was just a capture spell it should not have beheaded the person. She was quick worried as she lowered the bubble and watched as Augusta walked over to pop it. Evalyn had a confused look as she stared at the face head with a bad face drawn on it, they had been tricked.

Evalyn turned around, pulling out her bow as she quickly followed the figure along with the others out of the silo. ‘Thunderdome?..a dome of thunder?’ the thought passes through her mind as she looks around not fully understanding what he meant by that word. As they kept running after the man even though he was way to fast for neither of them to catch up too.

Evalyn stopped in her tracks dropping her bow on the ground as she grabbed ahold of her ears trying to block the awful screeching noise. “WHAT IS THIS AWFUL NOISE!... IT SOUNDS LIKE A BAND OF SCREAMING BANSHEES!” she said yelling over the music. She looked over at the others as they enjoyed the music ‘what is wrong with them?! My poor teammates are tone death!’ she thought as her eyes fell on to Lok. That's when she became extremely worried as she saw his reaction towards the music. The Elf cursed in her native tongue (lol X3 don't know any elven curse words) as she knew Lok was dangerous in this state. She cursed again as she kicked a robot grabbing towards her bow as she picked it up. The elf shot towards a robot nearly missing, the noise of screaming banshees was messing with her concentration. Reaching down to her boots she ripped off some of the sheep wool fluff lining the inside of her boots and stuffed it into her ears. She could still hear the awful noise, but it was now slightly muffled. She could at least concentrate on fighting, though she could not use her ears to listen she would have to rely on her eyes and nose. With that, she shot a few electricity arrows at her targets while bringing up spikes of the scrap metal from the ground impaling those that got in close range of her.

Evalyn smiled having caught the figure in her bubble, though her smile disappeared and was replaced by shock. She looked over to Augusta and quickly shook her head, her bubble spell was just a capture spell it should not have beheaded the person. She was quick worried as she lowered the bubble and watched as Augusta walked over to pop it. Evalyn had a confused look as she stared at the face head with a bad face drawn on it, they had been tricked.

Evalyn turned around, pulling out her bow as she quickly followed the figure along with the others out of the silo. ‘Thunderdome?..a dome of thunder?’ the thought passes through her mind as she looks around not fully understanding what he meant by that word. As they kept running after the man even though he was way to fast for neither of them to catch up too.

Evalyn stopped in her tracks dropping her bow on the ground as she grabbed ahold of her ears trying to block the awful screeching noise. “WHAT IS THIS AWFUL NOISE!... IT SOUNDS LIKE A BAND OF SCREAMING BANSHEES!” she said yelling over the music. She looked over at the others as they enjoyed the music ‘what is wrong with them?! My poor teammates are tone death!’ she thought as her eyes fell on to Lok. That's when she became extremely worried as she saw his reaction towards the music. The Elf cursed in her native tongue (lol X3 don't know any elven curse words) as she knew Lok was dangerous in this state. She cursed again as she kicked a robot grabbing towards her bow as she picked it up. The elf shot towards a robot nearly missing, the noise of screaming banshees was messing with her concentration. Reaching down to her boots she ripped off some of the sheep wool fluff lining the inside of her boots and stuffed it into her ears. She could still hear the awful noise, but it was now slightly muffled. She could at least concentrate on fighting, though she could not use her ears to listen she would have to rely on her eyes and nose. With that, she shot a few electricity arrows at her targets while bringing up spikes of the scrap metal from the ground impaling those that got in close range of her.
The ones she hit with her arrows short-circuited from the electricity, and others stopped in place when they got impaled on the spikes, yet they still clawed and swiped at her. One of them saw that it wasn't getting any closer, so it decided to yank its torso off of its hip with a harsh metal crunch. The half robot latched onto her shoulder and aimed its other hand that was replaced with a dirty buzzsaw at her face.

Evalyn smiled as her electricity arrows were still the key to defeating the metal beings and the metal spikes seemed to work as well. She took a few steps back as the robots stuck in the spikes tried to claw and swipe at her. Though as she moved back she did not hear one of the robots detached himself and toss himself at her. She had not noticed the robot until it latched onto her shoulder. The idea of using the sheep wool to cover her ears, worked wonders to keep the banshee noise away but was making it hard for her to rely on her hearing as she normally did. She cursed as she reached up grabbing on to the robot's arm stopping the dirty buzzsaw just inches from her face. She tried to pry the robot off her and she pushes up on his arm trying to move the buzzsaw from her face. The elf had to think quick as she moved her right hand off the arm of the robot bringing the buzzsaw back close to her face. She quickly places her hand on the robot's face and yelled as electrical sparks flying from the elves hand and into the robots head.

(Sorry for not replying, I didn't know they would take phones away for the month long training exercises I was doing! I'll reply tomorrow!)

(Sorry for not replying, I didn't know they would take phones away for the month long training exercises I was doing! I'll reply tomorrow!)
(nah you're fine, there's no getting around that, reply when you can, im doing finals this and next week so i wont be able to reply a lot either )

(Just need a recap)
(very little happened, after the fight with Yamato the Swordsman they entered the heap, found an empty hideout with a dummy inside, the Observer ran out into the heap and playing really loud music and now old rusty robots are coming out of the ground)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back