• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Relics (Private)

Rebecca stretched as her body finished healing itself

Alex stayed close to Augusta

Rebecca stretched as her body finished healing itself

Alex stayed close to Augusta
Augusta was the first to comment on the absence of an entrance. "So it's true. The recluse doesn't like to entertain visitors. I'm surprised he hasn't attacked yet. Probably was content with letting the Swordsman attack first. Coward." Ant walked up to it and inspected its detail, picking out a bent tin can that was probably used for food and tossing it aside. He commented quietly, "Unorthodox and prone to fault." He stepped back and said loudly, "Welp, it looks like we gotta scale this wall to actually get to where he's hiding. Guess I could tie my strings into a formation akin to rock climbing. Not my forte, but that's how I'll be-" He didn't notice Lok walking up behind him and liberally grabbed his massive hand around his shoulders. He promptly lifted him up well off the ground as the metal man was wriggling and screaming, "Heyheyheyhey! What the hell are you doing?! Put me the fuck down! I'm fuckin' serious! Put me-!" Once again he was interrupted as Lok wound his arm back, then flung his arm forward, releasing Ant into the air as he did. He shrieked in mid-air as his body span around until he hit the top of the scrap wall. He landed with a clunk onto the loose surface, pieces of metal shot from the ground like debris and fell down to where the rest of the group was. Augusta was perplexed at this sudden action, staring at Lok in confusion, though Lok just stared blankly upwards at the top of the wall, waiting to hear anything from Ant. After a brief moment of the sound of rustling metal, his blue eyes peeked over the side and yelled down, "Also unorthodox! But very efficient! Smart thinking, Lok!" Augusta just chuckled to herself and shook her head. Lok aimed his blank expression back to the group, repeating slowly in his deeper voice and putting emphasis on every syllable, "Eeee....fish....ent."

Augusta was the first to comment on the absence of an entrance. "So it's true. The recluse doesn't like to entertain visitors. I'm surprised he hasn't attacked yet. Probably was content with letting the Swordsman attack first. Coward." Ant walked up to it and inspected its detail, picking out a bent tin can that was probably used for food and tossing it aside. He commented quietly, "Unorthodox and prone to fault." He stepped back and said loudly, "Welp, it looks like we gotta scale this wall to actually get to where he's hiding. Guess I could tie my strings into a formation akin to rock climbing. Not my forte, but that's how I'll be-" He didn't notice Lok walking up behind him and liberally grabbed his massive hand around his shoulders. He promptly lifted him up well off the ground as the metal man was wriggling and screaming, "Heyheyheyhey! What the hell are you doing?! Put me the fuck down! I'm fuckin' serious! Put me-!" Once again he was interrupted as Lok wound his arm back, then flung his arm forward, releasing Ant into the air as he did. He shrieked in mid-air as his body span around until he hit the top of the scrap wall. He landed with a clunk onto the loose surface, pieces of metal shot from the ground like debris and fell down to where the rest of the group was. Augusta was perplexed at this sudden action, staring at Lok in confusion, though Lok just stared blankly upwards at the top of the wall, waiting to hear anything from Ant. After a brief moment of the sound of rustling metal, his blue eyes peeked over the side and yelled down, "Also unorthodox! But very efficient! Smart thinking, Lok!" Augusta just chuckled to herself and shook her head. Lok aimed his blank expression back to the group, repeating slowly in his deeper voice and putting emphasis on every syllable, "Eeee....fish....ent."

Rebecca chuckled and jumped up to the top without much effort

Alex groaned as his blue crystals formed and he ran up the wall, careful not to trip on any of the petruding metal pieces

Evalyn quietly followed Augusta and the rest of the of the group, stopping in front of the huge metal wall. "wow.." she whispered to herself, narrowing her eyes as she looked up at the 30-foot wall. The elf stared at the wall as Augusta pointed out that there was no entrance to be found. Going over the wall would be their best bet, she folded her arms under her chest as she looked over at her comrades. Her eyes fell over to Ant as he went at inspecting the wall.

Evalyn took a few steps to the side as she quietly watched Lok make his way behind Ant. She slightly tilts her head to the side as she watched the giant amphibian grab and pick up the now angry and screaming metal man. The elf uncrossed her arms placing a hand over her eyes, looking up to the air as Lok tossed Ant and sent him flying through the air. She quickly moved back along with the others as loose pieces of metal from the wall fell down in front of them. Narrowing her eyes looking up to the top of the wall hoping Ant landed okay. She smiled seeing he was okay, before covering her mouth with a gloved hand as she giggled. The whole situation was so sudden and Ants shrieks were humorous.

With a cough, she reclaims be composure as she turned her attention to Lok. “I see...yes very efficient” she spoke looking over to Rebecca and Alex as they quickly and easily made their way up to the top of the wall. She bit her lip looking up at the wall, thinking how she would get herself up there. She was unsure about the idea of being thrown towards the top of the wall like Ant. Looking back towards the rest of the group to see who would make their way up. As she thought of ways to make it to the top herself.

Evalyn quietly followed Augusta and the rest of the of the group, stopping in front of the huge metal wall. "wow.." she whispered to herself, narrowing her eyes as she looked up at the 30-foot wall. The elf stared at the wall as Augusta pointed out that there was no entrance to be found. Going over the wall would be their best bet, she folded her arms under her chest as she looked over at her comrades. Her eyes fell over to Ant as he went at inspecting the wall.

Evalyn took a few steps to the side as she quietly watched Lok make his way behind Ant. She slightly tilts her head to the side as she watched the giant amphibian grab and pick up the now angry and screaming metal man. The elf uncrossed her arms placing a hand over her eyes, looking up to the air as Lok tossed Ant and sent him flying through the air. She quickly moved back along with the others as loose pieces of metal from the wall fell down in front of them. Narrowing her eyes looking up to the top of the wall hoping Ant landed okay. She smiled seeing he was okay, before covering her mouth with a gloved hand as she giggled. The whole situation was so sudden and Ants shrieks were humorous.

With a cough, she reclaims be composure as she turned her attention to Lok. “I see...yes very efficient” she spoke looking over to Rebecca and Alex as they quickly and easily made their way up to the top of the wall. She bit her lip looking up at the wall, thinking how she would get herself up there. She was unsure about the idea of being thrown towards the top of the wall like Ant. Looking back towards the rest of the group to see who would make their way up. As she thought of ways to make it to the top herself.
Naarga and Nala looked at the giant wall and wondered how in the hell they were going to get up there, while they did have a myriad of abilities super wall hopping wasn't one of them. "What do you think we should do Nala? I don't think that I can jump that high and as far as I can tell I can't fly . . . yet." Naarga muttered before looking at the rest of his group noticing that it was only people left were Lok and his two female companions "Here's what we can do, Lok can toss me to the top like he did Ant. I'm far more graceful than him so I'll land on my feet, then he can toss you all up and I'll catch you. Don't worry, I've been told that my arms are very strong and inviting"

Naarga and Nala looked at the giant wall and wondered how in the hell they were going to get up there, while they did have a myriad of abilities super wall hopping wasn't one of them. "What do you think we should do Nala? I don't think that I can jump that high and as far as I can tell I can't fly . . . yet." Naarga muttered before looking at the rest of his group noticing that it was only people left were Lok and his two female companions "Here's what we can do, Lok can toss me to the top like he did Ant. I'm far more graceful than him so I'll land on my feet, then he can toss you all up and I'll catch you. Don't worry, I've been told that my arms are very strong and inviting"
Lok stared at Naarga blankly, not making apparent whether or not he understood what he said. Instead, Lok didn’t say anything, got on all fours and pressed his stomach on the ground. His dorsal fin on his back extended, showing off the translucent webbing and thin spines through his fin. He told the remaining members, “Hold on Lok. Lok carry.” Augusta asked, “Carry us? If you could’ve that, why’d you toss Ant?” Lok replied coldly, “Metal man very loud. Lok make quiet.” Augusta chuckled at his reply, and said, “This fish has a sense humor.”

Evalyn smilie
Lok stared at Naarga blankly, not making apparent whether or not he understood what he said. Instead, Lok didn’t say anything, got on all fours and pressed his stomach on the ground. His dorsal fin on his back extended, showing off the translucent webbing and thin spines through his fin. He told the remaining members, “Hold on Lok. Lok carry.” Augusta asked, “Carry us? If you could’ve that, why’d you toss Ant?” Lok replied coldly, “Metal man very loud. Lok make quiet.” Augusta chuckled at his reply, and said, “This fish has a sense humor.”
Evelyn smiled and shook her head from Naarga’s comment. Though it was nice to know that he could catch them if they were thrown up there. Her attention moved to Augusta wondering what she would say to Naarga’s idea.

Evelyn's attention soon turn to that of Lok, as she laid on his stomach and extended the fin on his back. The elf smiled as Lok offered to carry them. She liked this idea more than being tossed through the air.

Evalyn could not help but laugh at Lok’s comment “yes he does” she commented and she claimed on to the amphibians back. “Thank you Lok” she said gently patting his back, ask she waited for the other to join her.

( waiting on whenever you're ready to reply )

Evalyn smilie

Evelyn smiled and shook her head from Naarga’s comment. Though it was nice to know that he could catch them if they were thrown up there. Her attention moved to Augusta wondering what she would say to Naarga’s idea.

Evelyn's attention soon turn to that of Lok, as she laid on his stomach and extended the fin on his back. The elf smiled as Lok offered to carry them. She liked this idea more than being tossed through the air.

Evalyn could not help but laugh at Lok’s comment “yes he does” she commented and she claimed on to the amphibians back. “Thank you Lok” she said gently patting his back, ask she waited for the other to join her.
To say that Naarga was disappointed that his teammates didn't take go along with his plan would be an understatement, he needed a pick me up from the resent battle but knew that it would have to wait "Lok, bro you messed up my plan." He signed before hopping on top of the creature.

To say that Naarga was disappointed that his teammates didn't take go along with his plan would be an understatement, he needed a pick me up from the resent battle but knew that it would have to wait "Lok, bro you messed up my plan." He signed before hopping on top of the creature.
( sorry if i ruined an idea you had ^^')
Augusta chuckled and hopped onto his back, saying, "Gracias, Lok. I would've not preferred to be flung into the air, I don't know about you." Once everyone held onto him, Lok stood up, making everyone hop against his back suddenly. He began lumbering forward, the weight of his companions not slowing him down at all. He stepped up to the ball, each person bouncing with each step, and thrust his hands hard into the wall. He clenched his fists around piles of metal, crunching them as he began to pull himself up. He stuck his feet into the wall as he got higher so he could push himself up too and was carefully climbing up the wall. Everyone swayed back and forth as he swung each and arm leg up like he was climbing up a rock side. Close to the top, he tried to grab into wall but the loose scrap he held onto fell, losing his grip on the one hand. He grunted in surprise when he realized he lost his grip, not used to traversing this kind of terrain, but still hung on by his feet and other hand. His passengers swayed hard to the side and needed to hold tight so they wouldn't fall off. Once Lok regained his balance, Augusta commented, trying to breath her excitement away, "Please...a little more careful, big guy." Lok reached up again, making sure he held on tightly, and continued up the rest of the way.

Finally, he scaled over the edge of the wall and walked onto a more level surface. He got on his stomach again, letting everyone step off. Augusta smiled and said, "Thank you, Lok, for saving us the trouble." She saw Alex already on top, so she walked over to him and stood next to him, looking at Lok. She said to him in a snide voice, "Wow. The large fishman was so kind to carry me up here. So much kinder than what the man who apparently loves me did, huh?" She turned her head at him with a smug smile on her face.

Now that they reached the top, they could see the inside details of this slipshod structure. Large, arching steel pieces of different machinery acted like a jungle canopy over them, jutting chunks of metal that pointed into the sky were like false trees. Each step each person took was followed with the crunch of various scrap metal underfoot. The floor was littered with old commercial containers: household appliances, gardening equipment, boxes and bins, and much more. The few scattered walls were decorated with ancient advertisements depicting happy and smiling families or impossibly attractive men and women posing perfectly in the nicest looking clothes. Though most of those pictures had faded colors or were torn up. Ant, who was seemingly oblivious to his teammates catching up, was beaming like a kid in a candy store, looking closely at every old and rusted piece of the past. He exclaimed excitedly, "Goddamn, this place is like a city full of time-capsules! Half this shit was before I was born! Meaning, at least for the actual humans here, pretty fuckin' old."

Evalyn held on tight as Lok began to climb up the wall. With a yelp, she held on tighter to Lok as he lost his footing. “Careful Lok” she gently patted his back as she sighs of relief as the large amphibian gain his footing. Once they reached the top Evalyn hopped off Lok. “Thank You so much for giving us a ride Lok” she thanked him before looking at her surroundings.

Evalyn was unsure about her surroundings, everything felt so cold and silent. She had never seen so much metal in her life, this was so strange and unnerving to her. The most she had ever seen was used for knights armor. The elf flinched as her ears slightly fell back not enjoying the sound of crunching metal under her boots. “what is all the strange items….” she spoke picking up a few items to take a close look at them. Leaving a random container back on the ground her eyes fell on an old announcement poster. She made her way over to get a closer look at the image. Evelyn lifted up the torn half of the poster to take a better look at the image. The colors were quite faded, but she could still make out the humans on the image. A flow of sadness hits her as she stares at the image of a happy family. She becomes lost in the happy faces of the humans as her minds starts to wonder. The elf shakes her head snapping out of her small daze
From the yells of excitment coming from her mental companion. With a soft sigh, the women lets go of the edge of the poster before turning her attention towards an overexcited Ant. She lifted up an eyebrow unsure to what he was so excited about. Then again she had no clue what 98% of the things laying around on the ground were.

Last edited:
Augusta chuckled and hopped onto his back, saying, "Gracias, Lok. I would've not preferred to be flung into the air, I don't know about you." Once everyone held onto him, Lok stood up, making everyone hop against his back suddenly. He began lumbering forward, the weight of his companions not slowing him down at all. He stepped up to the ball, each person bouncing with each step, and thrust his hands hard into the wall. He clenched his fists around piles of metal, crunching them as he began to pull himself up. He stuck his feet into the wall as he got higher so he could push himself up too and was carefully climbing up the wall. Everyone swayed back and forth as he swung each and arm leg up like he was climbing up a rock side. Close to the top, he tried to grab into wall but the loose scrap he held onto fell, losing his grip on the one hand. He grunted in surprise when he realized he lost his grip, not used to traversing this kind of terrain, but still hung on by his feet and other hand. His passengers swayed hard to the side and needed to hold tight so they wouldn't fall off. Once Lok regained his balance, Augusta commented, trying to breath her excitement away, "Please...a little more careful, big guy." Lok reached up again, making sure he held on tightly, and continued up the rest of the way.

Finally, he scaled over the edge of the wall and walked onto a more level surface. He got on his stomach again, letting everyone step off. Augusta smiled and said, "Thank you, Lok, for saving us the trouble." She saw Alex already on top, so she walked over to him and stood next to him, looking at Lok. She said to him in a snide voice, "Wow. The large fishman was so kind to carry me up here. So much kinder than what the man who apparently loves me did, huh?" She turned her head at him with a smug smile on her face.

Now that they reached the top, they could see the inside details of this slipshod structure. Large, arching steel pieces of different machinery acted like a jungle canopy over them, jutting chunks of metal that pointed into the sky were like false trees. Each step each person took was followed with the crunch of various scrap metal underfoot. The floor was littered with old commercial containers: household appliances, gardening equipment, boxes and bins, and much more. The few scattered walls were decorated with ancient advertisements depicting happy and smiling families or impossibly attractive men and women posing perfectly in the nicest looking clothes. Though most of those pictures had faded colors or were torn up. Ant, who was seemingly oblivious to his teammates catching up, was beaming like a kid in a candy store, looking closely at every old and rusted piece of the past. He exclaimed excitedly, "Goddamn, this place is like a city full of time-capsules! Half this shit was before I was born! Meaning, at least for the actual humans here, pretty fuckin' old."

"1. You know how hard it is to maintain two different crystal sets, and 2. You wouldve kicked my ads off of the wall if I did so" Alex replied

Rebecca walked up to Ant and attempted to know some sense into him, to at least break his daze by hitting him in the head hard enough to knock him back "come back to us terminator"

"Who else here is getting a fallout vibe? Because I'm getting a Fallout vibe from this place and I am both excited and wary at the same time." Nala said as Naarga nodded in agreement as they walked with the rest of the group. All of this reminded him of tons of video games that Nala would play and normally when a place is filled with these things that was a sign that bad things are about to happen "Someone's a fan of the nuclear family" He muttered

"Who else here is getting a fallout vibe? Because I'm getting a Fallout vibe from this place and I am both excited and wary at the same time." Nala said as Naarga nodded in agreement as they walked with the rest of the group. All of this reminded him of tons of video games that Nala would play and normally when a place is filled with these things that was a sign that bad things are about to happen "Someone's a fan of the nuclear family" He muttered

"I agree, but at least no one is following the resident evil family" Rebecca chuckled

Evalyn held on tight as Lok began to climb up the wall. With a yelp, she held on tighter to Lok as he lost his footing. “Careful Lok” she gently patted his back as she sighs of relief as the large amphibian gain his footing. Once they reached the top Evalyn hopped off Lok. “Thank You so much for giving us a ride Lok” she thanked him before looking at her surroundings.

Evalyn was unsure about her surroundings, everything felt so cold and silent. She had never seen so much metal in her life, this was so strange and unnerving to her. The most she had ever seen was used for knights armor. The elf flinched as her ears slightly fell back not enjoying the sound of crunching metal under her boots. “what is all the strange items….” she spoke picking up a few items to take a close look at them. Leaving a random container back on the ground her eyes fell on an old announcement poster. She made her way over to get a closer look at the image. Evelyn lifted up the torn half of the poster to take a better look at the image. The colors were quite faded, but she could still make out the humans on the image. A flow of sadness hits her as she stares at the image of a happy family. She becomes lost in the happy faces of the humans as her minds starts to wonder. The elf shakes her head snapping out of her small daze
From the yells of excitment coming from her mental companion. With a soft sigh, the women lets go of the edge of the poster before turning her attention towards an overexcited Ant. She lifted up an eyebrow unsure to what he was so excited about. Then again she had no clue what 98% of the things laying around on the ground were.
Lok gave a nod and quiet snort in reply to Evalyn, then he stood back up on his two legs again. He looked curiously at the texture of the foreign ground he stood on, lifting his feet at the shifting pieces of metal underneath him. He looked everywhere, not seeing any kind of natural object he recognized. He started to feel anxious and uneasy at this alien environment, he started breathing heavy and be on edge.

Augusta heard Evalyn’s indirect question walking up next to her saying, “To put it simply, long after your time, humans found that steel and titanium fit their needs better.” She drew her rapier and shoved the blade into the ground, picking up and observing a random soup can she skewered. “They mass produced it, putting it into their weapons, their cities, even into nature. Even back in my time, we made too much of the stuff for everyone to use. We were killing the planet by making so much trash. Apparently, this where a good chunk of it ended up.” She gazed at the poster Evalyn was staring at, but turned her eyes away suddenly and flung the can off her sword. She sighed and said to everyone, “We need to move. Find where the Observer is hiding in this junkyard.”

"1. You know how hard it is to maintain two different crystal sets, and 2. You wouldve kicked my ads off of the wall if I did so" Alex replied

Rebecca walked up to Ant and attempted to know some sense into him, to at least break his daze by hitting him in the head hard enough to knock him back "come back to us terminator"
She kept her smug smile and replied, “Though it is very easy to get drunk and kiss me, huh? You’re just lucky Lok didn’t toss you.” She chuckled when she finished.

Ant commented, “Oooohhh yeah, I can see that. But, like, if it existed all in just one place. Shame some dude just keeps it all for himself. You could probably find some seriously rare shit if you scoured the whole place. What I’d give to see a Game Boy in real life.”

Ant flew forward into the ground of scrap, but flung himself back up on his feet through the momentum of Rebecca’s hit. He smacked face first into some poster draped over a pile of trash. Instead of coming back to reality, he became more excited when he noticed the poster he landed on. He gave an excited gasp, exclaiming, “Noooo fucking way!” He grabbed up the poster and lifted it up to really observe it. It was an old picture of a young woman wearing colorful clothes, heavy red mascara around her eyes, and had a large and crazy head of red hair who was standing in an unimpressed pose, hands on her hips. He nearly screamed in astonishment, “Cindy Lauper! Cindy herself! Oh my god! You survived after all this!” He quickly turned around, flailing the poster in front of everyone’s faces as he exclaimed, “Look look look look look look! She may be gone, but her image lives on! Isn’t she still the most beautiful person in the world?!”

Lok gave a nod and quiet snort in reply to Evalyn, then he stood back up on his two legs again. He looked curiously at the texture of the foreign ground he stood on, lifting his feet at the shifting pieces of metal underneath him. He looked everywhere, not seeing any kind of natural object he recognized. He started to feel anxious and uneasy at this alien environment, he started breathing heavy and be on edge.

Augusta heard Evalyn’s indirect question walking up next to her saying, “To put it simply, long after your time, humans found that steel and titanium fit their needs better.” She drew her rapier and shoved the blade into the ground, picking up and observing a random soup can she skewered. “They mass produced it, putting it into their weapons, their cities, even into nature. Even back in my time, we made too much of the stuff for everyone to use. We were killing the planet by making so much trash. Apparently, this where a good chunk of it ended up.” She gazed at the poster Evalyn was staring at, but turned her eyes away suddenly and flung the can off her sword. She sighed and said to everyone, “We need to move. Find where the Observer is hiding in this junkyard.”

She kept her smug smile and replied, “Though it is very easy to get drunk and kiss me, huh? You’re just lucky Lok didn’t toss you.” She chuckled when she finished.

Ant commented, “Oooohhh yeah, I can see that. But, like, if it existed all in just one place. Shame some dude just keeps it all for himself. You could probably find some seriously rare shit if you scoured the whole place. What I’d give to see a Game Boy in real life.”

Ant flew forward into the ground of scrap, but flung himself back up on his feet through the momentum of Rebecca’s hit. He smacked face first into some poster draped over a pile of trash. Instead of coming back to reality, he became more excited when he noticed the poster he landed on. He gave an excited gasp, exclaiming, “Noooo fucking way!” He grabbed up the poster and lifted it up to really observe it. It was an old picture of a young woman wearing colorful clothes, heavy red mascara around her eyes, and had a large and crazy head of red hair who was standing in an unimpressed pose, hands on her hips. He nearly screamed in astonishment, “Cindy Lauper! Cindy herself! Oh my god! You survived after all this!” He quickly turned around, flailing the poster in front of everyone’s faces as he exclaimed, “Look look look look look look! She may be gone, but her image lives on! Isn’t she still the most beautiful person in the world?!”

"Except shes not in this world anymore tin can, shes long been dead" Rebecca replied

Alex looked at Augusta "what's your point?" He asked as he crossed his arms

Evalyn gently nodded to Augusta’s comment “I see..” was all she said, somewhat understanding what she had told her. Her ears fell back as she heard the words ‘into nature’. Those words send shoves down her spine. Why would someone want to stick metal back into nature. Nature was just find how it was. She just could not understand why, as well as to why there was just so much of it. She was already not found of the messy streets of large cities of her time but this was ridiculous.

The elf sighed ready to keep on moving. Though she hugged her arms as this land made her feel uneasy and just alien. She looked over to Lok feeling his uneasiness of the environment. She knew for sure if she felt strange in this land, the poor forest spirit was feeling way worst. She knew he had less connection with the humans. She made her way over the the giant amphibian and gently patted his side. “it will be alright Lok…” she softly spoke looking up at him with understanding eyes. “we'll find a way to solve this mess..” She added, before turning to Ant. As his excitment cought her attention. She did not say anything but just tilt her head observing the image, lifting and eyebrow at the stranged dressed human. The human seemed to resemble more like a bird to her then a human.

Evalyn gently nodded to Augusta’s comment “I see..” was all she said, somewhat understanding what she had told her. Her ears fell back as she heard the words ‘into nature’. Those words send shoves down her spine. Why would someone want to stick metal back into nature. Nature was just find how it was. She just could not understand why, as well as to why there was just so much of it. She was already not found of the messy streets of large cities of her time but this was ridiculous.

The elf sighed ready to keep on moving. Though she hugged her arms as this land made her feel uneasy and just alien. She looked over to Lok feeling his uneasiness of the environment. She knew for sure if she felt strange in this land, the poor forest spirit was feeling way worst. She knew he had less connection with the humans. She made her way over the the giant amphibian and gently patted his side. “it will be alright Lok…” she softly spoke looking up at him with understanding eyes. “we'll find a way to solve this mess..” She added, before turning to Ant. As his excitment cought her attention. She did not say anything but just tilt her head observing the image, lifting and eyebrow at the stranged dressed human. The human seemed to resemble more like a bird to her then a human.
Lok shuttered and almost jumped when he felt Evalyn touch him, but he remained calm as he saw it was her. For some reason, he was somewhat comforted by this gesture, it being unusual for anyone to show such a hand of comfort towards him. He breathed a little slower, still on edge about this place, and gave a small nod in return. But he was thrown off again by Ant running and screaming around about this piece of paper he didn't even understand.
"Except shes not in this world anymore tin can, shes long been dead" Rebecca replied

Alex looked at Augusta "what's your point?" He asked as he crossed his arms
Augusta couldn't respond as Ant was taking up so much attention. Ant shook his head, his enthusiasm hardly defeated by Rebecca's comment. "Nononononono! You don't get it! Her spirit is alive! Through this poster!" He lifted it up in front of him to get a good look at it, then he rubbed his metal face against where the woman's face is on the poster, saying melodramatically, "Oh my dear, Cindy. If only I can hear your sweet music one last time...then maybe I can die happy!"

From the metal pile he lifted the poster off of, the pieces of junk started to move on their own, connected and moving more upright behind Ant. It formed a small figure of a humanoid torso wearing a barbershop hat. Two dull yellow eyes suddenly lit up and a crackled recorded voice shot out from it, "Howdy!" Ant jumped in fear, dropping the poster in his hands and nearly falling over as he turned around to see what made the noise. It was an old animatronic person who's torso was stuck to a steel pivot that turned it back and forth repetitively, like it was trying to mimic human body language. The machine was dressed like a member of a barbershop quartet and had a fake black mustache under its angular grey nose. There were splotches of peach-colored paint all over it, as if a fake skin was painted over him, too. It raised a metal hand with jagged inhuman movements and jerked its mouth up and down, unable to sync with the sounds it was making. It spoke in a jovial tone with a distorted quality. "You folks must be lost! No worries! Uncle Chester is here to help you out! Welcome to the Heap! As in you'll have 'heaps' of fun! Heh heh heh heh! But you better not disturb the Observer, the king of this castle! He's on a very important job from the Harbinger! And you kids know we don't want to be mean to the Harbinger! Cause if you do, the punishment will result in torture, immolation, Chinese water torture, bright colors flashed into your face until you have a seizure, exposure to dangerous radioactive substances, the removal of your skin, the removal your spine straight out of your back..." it stuttered and repeated itself suddenly. "-out of your back, -out of your back, -out of your back, and a fine of $1,000! So remember, don't go near the center of the Heap and you'll be just-just-just-just-just-just-just-just fine! Y'all best take care and have fun!" With a final goofy laugh and another jerky wave, his yellow eyes turned off and he collapsed back into a pile of scrap.

Lok shuttered and almost jumped when he felt Evalyn touch him, but he remained calm as he saw it was her. For some reason, he was somewhat comforted by this gesture, it being unusual for anyone to show such a hand of comfort towards him. He breathed a little slower, still on edge about this place, and gave a small nod in return. But he was thrown off again by Ant running and screaming around about this piece of paper he didn't even understand.

Augusta couldn't respond as Ant was taking up so much attention. Ant shook his head, his enthusiasm hardly defeated by Rebecca's comment. "Nononononono! You don't get it! Her spirit is alive! Through this poster!" He lifted it up in front of him to get a good look at it, then he rubbed his metal face against where the woman's face is on the poster, saying melodramatically, "Oh my dear, Cindy. If only I can hear your sweet music one last time...then maybe I can die happy!"

From the metal pile he lifted the poster off of, the pieces of junk started to move on their own, connected and moving more upright behind Ant. It formed a small figure of a humanoid torso wearing a barbershop hat. Two dull yellow eyes suddenly lit up and a crackled recorded voice shot out from it, "Howdy!" Ant jumped in fear, dropping the poster in his hands and nearly falling over as he turned around to see what made the noise. It was an old animatronic person who's torso was stuck to a steel pivot that turned it back and forth repetitively, like it was trying to mimic human body language. The machine was dressed like a member of a barbershop quartet and had a fake black mustache under its angular grey nose. There were splotches of peach-colored paint all over it, as if a fake skin was painted over him, too. It raised a metal hand with jagged inhuman movements and jerked its mouth up and down, unable to sync with the sounds it was making. It spoke in a jovial tone with a distorted quality. "You folks must be lost! No worries! Uncle Chester is here to help you out! Welcome to the Heap! As in you'll have 'heaps' of fun! Heh heh heh heh! But you better not disturb the Observer, the king of this castle! He's on a very important job from the Harbinger! And you kids know we don't want to be mean to the Harbinger! Cause if you do, the punishment will result in torture, immolation, Chinese water torture, bright colors flashed into your face until you have a seizure, exposure to dangerous radioactive substances, the removal of your skin, the removal your spine straight out of your back..." it stuttered and repeated itself suddenly. "-out of your back, -out of your back, -out of your back, and a fine of $1,000! So remember, don't go near the center of the Heap and you'll be just-just-just-just-just-just-just-just fine! Y'all best take care and have fun!" With a final goofy laugh and another jerky wave, his yellow eyes turned off and he collapsed back into a pile of scrap.

"Finally he shuts up, I was going to shred that poster if he didn't" Rebecca stated

Alex looked at Augusta again "so what was your point? Or did you not have one?" He chuckled

"Wow, a love for extreme torture and collecting money, if the Harbinger was a chick she would be close to being my dream girl. Nala always said that I had a bad taste in women" Naarga rolled his eyes and chuckled at his joke. Nala, on the other hand, was having to much fun listening to Ant go off about the poster "Well we know spirits are real so I can't say that you're crazy" she giggled

Evalyn gently smiled as it seemed Lok calmed down a bit, but that did not last. She noticed the large amphibian tense up again as Ant passed by them running. She let out an annoyed huff as she looked over to the metal man. ‘Oh earth spirits what is wrong with this metal man?....his antics in not helping poor Lok..’ the thought crossed her mind as she watched Ant lift the poster up in the air and let his feeling out about the bird lady that was painted on the paper. Though her eyebrow questionly lifted as Ant began to rub his face against the women's face on the poster. Thus making her question metal man’s sanity, having never seen someone act in such a strange way.

As the ground started to shift and move from where the poster was taken from. With the movement Evalyn drew out her Bow and arrow, ready if the movement ment an attack. In front of them the torso of a metal man was form. She looked over at it with a questioned look, lowering her weapon as he greeted them. The Elf gave a small wave, placing her bow away looking over to the others in her group. As no one seemed highly alarmed over the being she listen along with the other to what it had to say. At the end Evalyn could not help but feel a shiver run up her spine. The whole interaction along with the feeling of the environment around them made her feel uneasy. But in a way how different could that have been if it was an enchanted skeleton or something of that sorts. Well at least they did receive an amount of information about their current location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back