Relationships

tbh he's gonna like, purposefully not do anything that might give her ideas bc he doesn't want her to think he's being a creep or smthn u know ????

rowen & girl talk are something i didn't know i needed until now.

i'm crying they're so awkward i love them so much they're my favorites

okay same???? she deserves the world and i give her nothing so i'm gonna give her girl talk for once

rowen's gonna think he's not into her bc she's a camper and he's staff and he's like adulty and she's gonna be like a child to acacia about it bc rowen deserves girl talk and i just...... i have feelings.

and also probably whine to red too bc i love girl squads aaaaaahh

this is my first rp with a girl squad tbh and i'm so happy

red's gonna be like "idk he's kind of a wimp. i tried to set him on fire and he didn't even fight back."

she'll probably scare him too honestly. im scared of her.

tbh he's gonna like, purposefully not do anything that might give her ideas bc he doesn't want her to think he's being a creep or smthn u know ????

rowen & girl talk are something i didn't know i needed until now.

dies. red scares me too tbh

IM LAUGHING TOO LMFAOOO

She's so hardcore and doesn't even realize why everyone's afraid of her

rip donovan if he ever hurts rowen

im honestly just imagining it and donovan is just kind of sitting there drinking coffee or smthn and she's lighting him on fIRE AND LIKE ????

donovan is too precious for this world also, did someone say dog lover because Fabien loves dogs but they're not allowed on camp o(-< weeps

with agate being as reclusive as he is i'm actually genuinely suprised he doesn't have more people that just plain get bad vibes from him haha.

with agate being as reclusive as he is i'm actually genuinely suprised he doesn't have more people that just plain get bad vibes from him haha.

honestly,  maë thought he was a girl the first time she met him, so he kinda freaked her out. and then he spoke to her, and she was like, "shit. it's a guy."

honestly,  maë thought he was a girl the first time she met him, so he kinda freaked her out. and then he spoke to her, and she was like, "shit. it's a guy."

ah, yes. that age-old confusion directed at him since the day he first stepped out in makeup. ngl he really gets off on being a complete Gender Mindfuck™ 

Last edited by a moderator:
we both know i'm the slowest creature alive. sloths ain't got shit on me

Last edited by a moderator:
no one hates any of my beans (except for caine, that hellion) but they're also afraid of rowen and acacia which is the way those two like it so.......

someone hate one of my characters so i can be personally offended but also love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back