Relationships

Few word relationships for that Caine dude,  whom I did not create and fuck I'm a terrible Liar:

Ander: CANDY

Felix: Cyborg to Caine's Beast Boy

Agate: inconsequential(for rivalry purposes only) 

Jax: research buddies

Acacia : Pomegranate bitch(arch rival) ((still)) 

Greer: protect the cinnamon bun

Tbc. 

jax: tries to sleep with him like he tries with every attractive guy. (cries)

oml maë and oliver red-head best friends for life

yES! Redheads need to stick together

gemini would probably be a little protective of him?? like look at him as a kid brother almost??

Oliver would probably act like he's annoyed in the "I don't need to be protected because I'm tough!!" way, but he's just a big dork that secretly loves being fawned over.

blake is going to think oliver is precious and will probably seek him out just to bother him (in a friendly way tho)

Oliver would probably think Blake is just as precious and would just make sarcastic remarks and jokes towards her ( in a friendly way too! )

Jax is gonna tease the hell out of him ofc. Oliver's adorable and Jax likes reactive people. Little bro fig

Oliver gets embarrassed very easily, especially if the subject is about relationships or kissing or anything in the topic of romance.I love Jax so much already.

Last edited by a moderator:
tbh I have this scene in my head that later on when Charlotte addresses Felix and he doesn't know her name she's gonna be all: "HOW DARE YOU SON. I WILL FITE YOU."

tbh I have this scene in my head that later on when Charlotte addresses Felix and he doesn't know her name she's gonna be all: "HOW DARE YOU SON. I WILL FITE YOU."

NOT MY PURE SON PLS

when she's talking to him he's just gonna be like "..."

and when she says the fighting thing he'll be "!!!!!!!!!"

Okay so like I finally got my confused, unfortunate gay son made and as his proud parent, I'm ushering him to make friends (or enemies). I also need a nominee for Fabien's unattainable, unrequited first crush (in the Camp at least) for laughs and salt.

If anyone has any ideas do hit me up

That is so perfectly heartbreaking, I'm all for it.

It'll be a closet crush though and by the time he realizes it, it'll be too late.

tfw reuben has a crush on everyone and tbh idk who i wanna ship him with bc he's literally just the camp player

i have another trash child who needs relationships

he probably won't be friends with any of the youngerish campers bc he is staff so ya know that makes him lame af

also i just saw that donovan dislikes cats and i'm personally offended and so is rowen but she's gonna let it slide bc he's so fucking cute and perfect in every way

also i just saw that donovan dislikes cats and i'm personally offended and so is rowen but she's gonna let it slide bc he's so fucking cute and perfect in every way

he's 100% a dog person like. he just posts pictures of dogs on everything just to be like "cute !!!" i hate him he's 2 precious

i have another trash child who needs relationships

he probably won't be friends with any of the youngerish campers bc he is staff so ya know that makes him lame af

acacia: either fall in love with my best friend or i'll poison your water

reuben: hey hot stuff ;)))))

gemini: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rowen: tjwgiprhenjbl semwf,sv,xnipeskljsrg dbspoejgmskvd

he's 100% a dog person like. he just posts pictures of dogs on everything just to be like "cute !!!" i hate him he's 2 precious

she hates him as much as she loves him and posts cat pictures in retaliation

i've always envisioned her as a cat lady and both of the boys she's had crushes on have hated cats and i'm just.............. i'm laughing

acacia: either fall in love with my best friend or i'll poison your water

reuben: hey hot stuff ;)))))

gemini: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rowen: tjwgiprhenjbl semwf,sv,xnipeskljsrg dbspoejgmskvd

donovan will just be like ?????? with the first three

and then there's rowen and he's just like 

donovan will just be like ?????? with the first three

and then there's rowen and he's just like 

rowen's gonna think he's not into her bc she's a camper and he's staff and he's like adulty and she's gonna be like a child to acacia about it bc rowen deserves girl talk and i just...... i have feelings.

and also probably whine to red too bc i love girl squads aaaaaahh

this is my first rp with a girl squad tbh and i'm so happy

well, red's been at the camp for 7 years so i'm sure they'll have some type of relationship

she'll probably scare him too honestly. im scared of her.

rowen's gonna think he's not into her bc she's a camper and he's staff and he's like adulty and she's gonna be like a child to acacia about it bc rowen deserves girl talk and i just...... i have feelings.

tbh he's gonna like, purposefully not do anything that might give her ideas bc he doesn't want her to think he's being a creep or smthn u know ????

rowen & girl talk are something i didn't know i needed until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back