Relationships

okay so caine probably already hates agate tbh so there's that

but who wants to be friends with my lonely spacey witch boy? he's a good friend to have if not convenient if you need something from him uwu. he needs at least one good friend honestly !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
felix would like agate a lot, tbh. he's the calmer half of jelix and is just kind of there. maybe they'll have that odd dynamic where they just kinda chill silently together ??? esp when everything becomes too much to handle ???

Jax is that one guy who's flirty and friendly (also includes sexual innuendos like no other), but he's also that one guy who wakes up screaming due to his dreams. I'm open to all ideas <3

reuben - literally will flirt with everyone (hey jax and reuben would make great friends)

gemini - kind of a weirdo, talks to ghosts more than living people lmao my lil witchy bean

acacia - she's only nice to rai and rowen (my accidental brotp) tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rowen - honestly other than acacia idk. she's kind of a bitch to cover up her sadness

rai is a massive airhead and also the guy you'd want to get high with. ander is an uptight control freak and also the mom friend. felix is a stuttering, flustered ball of nerves who's hella protective over p much everyone.

felix would like agate a lot, tbh. he's the calmer half of jelix and is just kind of there. maybe they'll have that odd dynamic where they just kinda chill silently together ??? esp when everything becomes too much to handle ???

a silent connection. i really like that idea. all i can imagine is felix kind of just calmly sidling up next to agate and being like "man i really need to just chill for a while, you know?" and then they just go back to agates' cabin. and like, they don't really talk to eachother. agate is just relaxing in his bed powdering some lavender for a potion or something and felix is just there doing his own thing. like they're chilling together but the friendship is more of just a calm mutual chemistry more than a spoken thing.

a silent connection. i really like that idea. all i can imagine is felix kind of just calmly sidling up next to agate and being like "man i really need to just chill for a while, you know?" and then they just go back to agates' cabin. and like, they don't really talk to eachother. agate is just relaxing in his bed powdering some lavender for a potion or something and felix is just there doing his own thing. like they're chilling together but the friendship is more of just a calm mutual chemistry more than a spoken thing.

yes omg im vibing so much with this. felix gets overwhelmed really easy so having that one person he can just go to and be like "...can we just be quiet for a while??" will be so beneficial for the two of them i think. and when agate is around he just kind of gravitates towards him. i see them being partners a lot in their classes, bc felix is just comfortable with him.

she's just a grumpy bean with a lot of feelings that are mostly towards rai okay

i lOVE and he lOVES

he's going to tease her so much about her grumpiness and just try to get a rise out of her tbfh

yes omg im vibing so much with this. felix gets overwhelmed really easy so having that one person he can just go to and be like "...can we just be quiet for a while??" will be so beneficial for the two of them i think. and when agate is around he just kind of gravitates towards him. i see them being partners a lot in their classes, bc felix is just comfortable with him.

i love it!!! agate does tend to be the fatherly one so i feel like he just has a pretty comforting aura about him in general. he can definitley talk to felix when they're chilling if he really needs it tho tbh

i love it!!! agate does tend to be the fatherly one so i feel like he just has a pretty comforting aura about him in general. he can definitley talk to felix when they're chilling if he really needs it tho tbh

oh jeez you shouldn't have said tHAT

felix is now gonna come to agate with legit all of his frustrations regarding everything and anything especially jax so be prepared

they're the reason i get out of bed in the mornings.

what is their beginning status tho

probs pretty good friends but ya know rai is trying to lowkey hint that he's totally digging her ???

also like agate desperately needs a lover tbh lest he has no one to serenade with cheesy shakespearean sonnets. he definitley doesn't need to start out with one though since he's a new character in a reboot. i'd prefer to know ahead of time if anyone's interested so we can plot something out i guess ??

felix is now gonna come to agate with legit all of his frustrations regarding everything and anything especially jax so be prepared

probs pretty good friends but ya know rai is trying to lowkey hint that he's totally digging her ???

YES COME TO HIM WITH IT ALL. HE ADORES BEING THE TYPE PEOPLE GO TO TO VENT FRUSTRATIONS!!!!

pERFECT. acacia being oblivious as fuck and also not knowing how to express her feelings is exactly my favorite version of acacia.

side note bc rowen is the reason i'm such a good writer now???????? i became a better writer to write her better????????

i love her with all my soul and i need her to have friends that put up with her lowkey bitchness tbh!!!! she's sweet if you're friends with her i promise.

also like agate desperately needs a lover tbh lest he has no one to serenade with cheesy shakespearean sonnets. he definitley doesn't need to start out with one though since he's a new character in a reboot. i'd prefer to know ahead of time if anyone's interested so we can plot something out i guess ??

any takers :^)

Users who are viewing this thread