Relationships

I can see them getting along surprisingly, considering their semi-opposite personalities (opposites attract, at least I believe so). she'd have mixed feelings regarding him tho cause she likes his company but he's a liar and given her ability, she can prob tell that. ironically enough, she prob trusts him because she knows when he's lying? they can prob push each other towards character development so im all for them being friends.

character development is my go-to for any relationship, so hell yes. I think it'll be really great to see them benefit from the other in little ways while making large strides. their friendship would most likely just be filled with a comforting trust because they don't have to be any different with each other.

petition for drew to stop hurting her characters???????????????

ugh, but don't you know people don't sign up for good causes

What's there to think when everyone would rather not approach him?  I mean, it's not like all he wants is to be normal in every sense of the thought.  And he certainly doesn't lash out at anyone to keep them far away, because deep down he knows he is truly the spawn of the Greecian equivalent to Death and Satan combined.  He most certainly isn't hiding a darker nature, that yearns for chaos and the void of destruction.  He's mean, not clinging on the the last bits of humanity he was given to work with.  And Ander is most certainly not the best "worst thing" that has ever happened to him, because there is now more than hate and self loathing.

And I am most definitely lying about all of this.

that is so sad man. good thing fabien is too dumb to realize all this. I updated fabien's rs with caine so if there's anything u'd want to change just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back