Relationships

yes

yes

tbh silky is not down to cuddle but he would think maë was too cute so he'd be like "fml. you're the cutest little creature okay let's cuddle."

reuben will be threatened by him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rowen will be indifferent

acacia will like him from afar

gemini and him would get along??? probably???

I just read up on silky's abilities and can u imagine fabe going up to him like "I need u to heal me." "what's wrong" "everytime I see him my chest hurts. I think im dying" "thats not physical pain bro" "oh no"

reuben will be threatened by him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rowen will be indifferent

acacia will like him from afar

gemini and him would get along??? probably???

reuben: "don't run away from my love, bro. it'll only get stronger the farther you go."

rowen: "she's kinda hot buuttttttt, my ass is outiii"

acacia: "acacia's a cutie, but her best friend is kinda yikes"

gemini: "partner in crime tbh"

I just read up on silky's abilities and can u imagine fabe going up to him like "I need u to heal me." "what's wrong" "everytime I see him my chest hurts. I think im dying" "thats not physical pain bro" "oh no"

this brotp is going to be great

"dude, you've caught the feels man. i'm gonna wish you luck but pls don't come crying to me because i'm not about that therapeutic life"

reuben: "don't run away from my love, bro. it'll only get stronger the farther you go."

rowen: "she's kinda hot buuttttttt, my ass is outiii"

acacia: "acacia's a cutie, but her best friend is kinda yikes"

gemini: "partner in crime tbh"

"dude, you've caught the feels man. i'm gonna wish you luck but pls don't come crying to me because i'm not about that therapeutic life"

yES

i'm actually in tears over "her best friend is kinda yikes"

Gotta get on wheelys to escape the feelys

also rueben is effing smoking like how the hell did this hot sex god become friends with my dumb boy. also, fabien would ask for romance advice from him cause yo he bets he gets all dem ladies (and men)

rueben is literally one of the prettiest boys i've ever seen in my life i'm just...... i'm shook.

okay yes rueben would love this so much. "dude, dude, just give them some roses." *proceeds to manifest roses for fabien*

Gotta get on wheelys to escape the feelys

I'M CRYING

silky: hey, hey fabien. guess what i got you" *holds up wheelies* "WHEELIES TO ESCAPE THEM FEEELIESSSS" *finds this super amusing so he laughs his ass off, realizes no one else is laughing so he stops, throws wheelies behind him which hit some poor child in the head* "oops"

rueben is literally one of the prettiest boys i've ever seen in my life i'm just...... i'm shook.

okay yes rueben would love this so much. "dude, dude, just give them some roses." *proceeds to manifest roses for fabien*

BEST. WINGMAN.

I'M CRYING

silky: hey, hey fabien. guess what i got you" *holds up wheelies* "WHEELIES TO ESCAPE THEM FEEELIESSSS" *finds this super amusing so he laughs his ass off, realizes no one else is laughing so he stops, throws wheelies behind him which hit some poor child in the head* "oops"

its funny until u realize fabien rlly does try it and ends up slipping over someone who can potentially kick his ass.

i forgot everything i've talked about for most relationships except rovan, girl trinity, and racia and i'm ashamed

Okay, so I was thinking about how to make Oliver dorkier ( if that's even possible ) and I was thinking that he'd be the one to pull up random bits of information from books or tv show's that he's seen. Like most of the time the tidbits have no use, but sometimes they're important and help out with situations and yeaaaah. He's adorable.

Okay, so I was thinking about how to make Oliver dorkier ( if that's even possible ) and I was thinking that he'd be the one to pull up random bits of information from books or tv show's that he's seen. Like most of the time the tidbits have no use, but sometimes they're important and help out with situations and yeaaaah. He's adorable.

can him and my son bond over a reference. Like maybe oliver quotes an unpopular tv show or book and Fabien just whirs around like "IVE FOUND MY PEOPLE"

Just now, Aster said:

can him and my son bond over a reference. Like maybe oliver quotes an unpopular tv show or book and Fabien just whirs around like "IVE FOUND MY PEOPLE"

okay but yes please!! it would literally be the cutest thing ever

okay but yes please!! it would literally be the cutest thing ever

Fabien would go over to him whenever he needs to dork out. It's his personality to make ppl feel included so u'll prob see him waddle over to Oliver every so often. (also he'll prob be able to sense the high levels of fear whenever acacia walks by fabien lmao)

ok, i'm here, i'm done. that took a really long time. hopefully i didn't miss anyone. 

here's the relationships (more like opinions in point notes) for my tall ice girl, greer.

acacia 

- "she seems to like me, so i'll be friendly"

- likes her sarcastic side

- pessimism

- kinda pretty

gemini 

- greer likes her honesty

- that hair

- she doesn't mind her bad points

- "teach me archery pls"

reuben

- i know him

- "he's been telling me i'm pretty, i don't know if i'm okay with that"

- "i guess he is attractive"

- (i'm down for the crush thing. any details?)

rowen

- (idk help me?)

- currently neutral

ander

- "i like him, he's nice"

- one of the first people who greeted her???

rai

- "do you have to lie so much?"

- "he's friendly, i guess"

- otherwise indifferent?

donovan

- (i'm not sure where she would stand with him)

felix

- greer likes him/is okay with him

- probably avoids her air conditioner self tho

blake

- she's so pretty

- sarcasm amusing, maybe

- respects the honesty

jax

- she's probably nice to him

- he doesn't like cold weather tho, so they might not be that close

- but if he can tolerate that, they could be nice friends

red

- generally neutral

- stays out of her way because she does

- otherwise, greer thinks her personality is likable

silky

- "hi you're cool"

- ice puns? yes please

- she likes his face

- would probably sit on his lap even though she's the tallest girl in camp

caine

- mystery

- protect the cinnamon bun 

- (not entirely sure what ^^^ that means)

- (do they talk often???)

agate

- no particular feelings?

- or maybe quiet friends

- i dunno

anjio

- greer would be chill with him

- quiet friends?

- like, if he opens up, she'll be a good friend

charlotte

- greer is prob very casual

- but does not like her mischief

- (do you have other ideas?)

oliver

- they're a bit similar?

- love of reading! maybe she lends him some of her favourite books (or vice versa)

- quiet frens?

fabien

- "he's very... happy"

- "you like the cold?"

- if he makes ice puns, she'll be very happy

- "ok, fine, you can follow me around if you want"

- (also, hi aster! nice to see you here!)

mae

- "hello friendly"

- organised buddies?

Last edited by a moderator:
acacia 

- "she seems to like me, so i'll be friendly"

- likes her sarcastic side

- pessimism

- kinda pretty

gemini 

- greer likes her honesty

- that hair

- she doesn't mind her bad points

- "teach me archery pls"

reuben

- i know him

- he's been telling me i'm pretty, i don't know if i'm okay with that

- "i guess he is attractive"

- (i'm down for the crush thing. any details?)

rowen

- (idk help me?)

- currently neutral

i love these

tbh reuben has a crush on everyone bc venus kid but if you have any ideas i'm gAME!

@Chamomile hello bb!! LOL im glad to see a familiar face here tbh. Since my boy is the son of Neptune's wife he pret much has OP water powers which could work well with greer's ice powers. Maybe they'll make a good team in combat or that's how they got to know each other? Let me know what you think! I'm still updating my rs. regardless, fabien loves the cold so he'd love sticking around her.

@orphic I just realized both reuben and fabien were bullied in their past bios

@Aster so have you got any ideas

so yeah I have a handful of ideas which I wrote somewhere but these are all first impressions / crack thoughts when I was writing in the AMs lmao

Anders: big bro figure (?) relatively reliable

Blake: pretty but nvr spoken to

Barak: I need help on this one

Donovan: daddy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Felix: *J Pee's I'm not Gay song*

I mean aside from Felix (which me and post concluded is Fabien's confused secret crush) everything else is up for work

Users who are viewing this thread