Relationships

I googled it three times and apparently it means 'that hoe over there' in the urban dictionary but idk if I got the right def, this is the only def I found so im assuming it means hoe & yes fab's a hoe

you're adorable. i want to adopt you, but you might be older than me

jk i'm adopting you anyway. deal with it. WHERE'S THE PAPERWORK???

with @orphic probably

Last edited by a moderator:
acacia 

disdain for something she had no control over...and, her general attitude too, but still.

gemini 

He sees her as a comrade.  They've done a few missions together and he knows what makes her tick.  Still, she's too good for him to take her soul, even if he wanted to.  It'd haunt him.

reuben

*Nicknamed Sammy by a cockney twat who laughs every time it's Build Your Own Day, sponsored by Subway.  Auntie DiDi is stronger, but Cousin Vee is sweeter, and that's reflected in Ruben's smile.  Good for a laugh, if a little ditzy for Caine's tastes(or its the fact that he talks circles around everyone)

rowen

She's new...but not too unapproachable.

acacia: fight me

gemini: lowkey i'm afraid of you but ily

reuben: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rowen: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yah

an it ;; im an anxious bean whose afraid to reveal shit but i promise i'll reveal it later on, just not for now because im scared, sry mum

shhhh that's okay smol bean you are my bean child i just didn't wanna misgender you!!

hello new child ily

i can't help it my cancer sun is showing

then if you aren't sucking up my aries i want it back

still love you though

what about lil' elizabeth. cause you ground me all the time, so [COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/COLOR]

as your second mother, wife of coley, i should say a warm welcome to this freak show

normally i'd warn you of potential poisoning, but you are sweet and therefore exempt <33

Last edited by a moderator:
then if you aren't sucking up my aries i want it back

still love you though

as your second mother, wife of coley, i should say a warm welcome to this freak show

normally i'd warn you of potential poisoning, but you are sweet and therefore exempt <33

i love this whole message and you very much my beautiful wife <3

Users who are viewing this thread