Relationships

then if you aren't sucking up my aries i want it back

as your second mother, wife of coley, i should say a warm welcome to this freak show

normally i'd warn you of potential poisoning, but you are sweet and therefore exempt <33

[SIZE= 11px]aha thanks < 3[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]i have seven siblings in real life. pretty sure i can handle some poisoning. XDD [/SIZE]

and for that i'm blessing you with a post in sancti featuring the face of not only gal gadot but also dimitris alexandrou

i love this whole message and you very much my beautiful wife <3

and for that i'm blessing you with a post in sancti featuring the face of not only gal gadot but also dimitris alexandrou

ive never been happier about exempting my evil step-mother ways for a new child than right now

[SIZE= 11px]aha thanks < 3[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 11px]i have seven siblings in real life. pretty sure i can handle some poisoning. XDD [/SIZE]

i wholeheartedly respect your survival through all of them wow. i'm baking poison-free cookies just for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone's interested in forming bonds with my super shy daughter Elspeth lemme know! she's a smol anxious bean so she'll have 2-3 friends at most

if anyone's interested in forming bonds with my super shy daughter Elspeth lemme know! she's a smol anxious bean so she'll have 2-3 friends at most

first of all, like coley, i relate to lil elspeth here.

partly because i've been through the 'you're rude' thing and also because i'm 1cm taller than she is. like, short people always stick together.

moving on, i'm interested in a relationship between her and greer! like friends, maybe? greer would probably try to say hi at some point and when elspeth doesn't answer, she'll probably think she's rude at first. but! upon further observation, greer would probably catch on that the girl is uncomfortable or unskilled at communicating. so she'll understand and keep trying to get her to talk back, hold a conversation. things like that.

i think that greer would appreciate a more reserved and aloof companion y'know? she also likes certain traits in elspeth, like the honesty and the work ethic. she admires the practicality and logical approach. plus, elspeth is okay with greer's cold aura thingy so it makes things easy because greer doesn't have to keep herself in a particular distance.  

i'm rambling, sorry...

what do you think? :)))

first of all, like coley, i relate to lil elspeth here.

partly because i've been through the 'you're rude' thing and also because i'm 1cm taller than she is. like, short people always stick together.

moving on, i'm interested in a relationship between her and greer! like friends, maybe? greer would probably try to say hi at some point and when elspeth doesn't answer, she'll probably think she's rude at first. but! upon further observation, greer would probably catch on that the girl is uncomfortable or unskilled at communicating. so she'll understand and keep trying to get her to talk back, hold a conversation. things like that.

i think that greer would appreciate a more reserved and aloof companion y'know? she also certain traits in elspeth, like the honesty and the work ethic. she admires the practicality and logical approach. plus, elspeth is okay with greer's cold aura thingy so it makes things easy because greer doesn't have to keep herself in a particular distance.  

i'm rambling, sorry...

what do you think? :)))

dude im so down like hands slamming down on the table kind of down. I can very much picture Elspeth sticking to Greer and being somewhat "clingy" to her because elspeth can be herself and not have to worry about offending her. lyk idk, maybe she feels that greer gets her.

Because of Elspeth's personality, I don't think she'll get along with ppl who are super social or hang in groups that well cause well... she's an oddball so I wouldnt blame anyone if they forgot she even existed LOL she loves nice ppl tho but im pret sure she'll constantly be lowkey anxious of doing or saying the wrong thing to them /weeps aka her relationship with Silky. silky's friendliness is smth she prob envies about him and shes just "wow how can I be the friend i must watch and learn"

on another note, for character dev, it'll be good for her to be friends with someone who's ""social"" but reserved/secretive-ish ? idk man

[SIZE= 11px]@Aster[/SIZE]

maë: elspy i am here. you are mine. i will protect you.

I think there's a thin line between love and hate and honestly, I can see elspy (tht sound hella cute yo) disliking mae. mae's super nice, caring, friendly and everyone can see that. she's able to express her care for ppl in a way tht ppl can understand and appreciate; so my daughter's def going to be jealous of mae, prob to the extent of avoiding her but not enough to diss her. she thinks mae is nice and great but also "y cant i be like tht. whts wrong with me"

she prob wont ever express her negative feelings towards mae (not tht she could even if she tried to) but u'll prob see her try to scurry away from her and later feel guilty afterwards ;;;; it's going to be a gross sad cycle of "i want to be friends" and "u bring out the bad feelys in me" also, I think it's good to get some dislike in for camp daybreak's sweetheart

I think there's a thin line between love and hate and honestly, I can see elspy (tht sound hella cute yo) disliking mae. mae's super nice, caring, friendly and everyone can see that. she's able to express her care for ppl in a way tht ppl can understand and appreciate; so my daughter's def going to be jealous of mae, prob to the extent of avoiding her but not enough to diss her. she thinks mae is nice and great but also "y cant i be like tht. whts wrong with me"

she prob wont ever express her negative feelings towards mae (not tht she could even if she tried to) but u'll prob see her try to scurry away from her and later feel guilty afterwards ;;;; it's going to be a gross sad cycle of "i want to be friends" and "u bring out the bad feelys in me" also, I think it's good to get some dislike in for camp daybreak's sweetheart

that sounds like a good idea. but, it doesn't mean maë won't stare at her deeply and just "why don't you like me??? if i bake you cookies, then will you like me???"

that sounds like a good idea. but, it doesn't mean maë won't stare at her deeply and just "why don't you like me??? if i bake you cookies, then will you like me???"

idk if mae would know tho ;;; she'll have to be super perceptive to notice cause elspy mostly just avoids her or keeps quiet whenever mae's around. if she did confront her, she'll get a honest "I don't rlly like you. Sorry." but yeh!!! I can see room for development... then u rmbr mae's on the quest ha ah a

idk if mae would know tho ;;; she'll have to be super perceptive to notice cause elspy mostly just avoids her or keeps quiet whenever mae's around. if she did confront her, she'll get a honest "I don't rlly like you. Sorry." but yeh!!! I can see room for development... then u rmbr mae's on the quest ha ah a

don't remind me. my poor bby maë.

considering klaus doesn't want to talk that often anyways (for various, understandable reasons), perhaps the two wouldn't be too indifferent? perhaps even get along for the most part? a silent yet uniquely spoken duo of sorts.

however, I'm not sure how she'll interpret the rest of the boy -- especially if his past is ever sifted through. then again, it would make for a good twist. [COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/COLOR]

considering klaus doesn't want to talk that often anyways (for various, understandable reasons), perhaps the two wouldn't be too indifferent? perhaps even get along for the most part? a silent yet uniquely spoken duo of sorts.

however, I'm not sure how she'll interpret the rest of the boy -- especially if his past is ever sifted through. then again, it would make for a good twist. [COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/COLOR]

I can see them getting along surprisingly, considering their semi-opposite personalities (opposites attract, at least I believe so). she'd have mixed feelings regarding him tho cause she likes his company but he's a liar and given her ability, she can prob tell that. ironically enough, she prob trusts him because she knows when he's lying? they can prob push each other towards character development so im all for them being friends.

petition for drew to stop hurting her characters???????????????

Users who are viewing this thread