• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Relationship Goals | Toxic Relationship Plot | (OPEN)

Okay so its 5:26 AM and for some reason I’m desperate as hell to try this plot with different partners because I live for the different outcomes. oTL I also love to do Ereri for this plot if possiable (but not necessary ofc) aaaa

It’s basically about a Youtuber that scoops up one of his fans to become their partner. Their fan is of course in love with them but the Youtuber just wants them because of fame, needing a stress reliever, and/or just to boost their ego.

It was originally called Onion Rings, but I changed it to Relationship Goals and even changed up the preplot to excute my vision better.

Im very adjustable when it comes to my plots! It can be changed around to your liking or to suit your perferances.

Relationship Goals | Romance; Drama; Toxic Relationship
Muse A is a huge fan of the older Youtuber Muse B, despite the many controversies they gotten into, which ruined their reputation as a person. Regardless, Muse A just loved Muse B and been subscribed for years! Muse A couldn’t help to do innocent fangirl/boying on twitter constantly.

This catches the attention of Muse B who notices how beautiful and naive Muse A is. He takes advantage of these traits and PMs their big fan to become their partner because (reasoning here).

Muse A of course takes the bait and becomes Muse B partner, becoming distance with their friends and family! Muse B is very controlling towards Muse A, knowing that Muse A wont do anything since they madly in love with them.

Muse B being a public figure, the relationship is public. The internet only sees a perfect couple, unaware of what happens in closed doors.

This plot would work best if:
• Muse A a senior high school, graduating soon (17)*
• Muse A had an overprotective family member/friend
• Muse A live in a strict or religious household
• Muse B has anger issues or an ego
• Muse A and B live far away in the beginning

*Muse B is only building a relationship with Muse A at this age to gain more of their trust.

CONTACT (ORDER OF PERFERANCE):
Discord:
A Young White Man #4641
Line: ayoungwhiteman
Kik: ayoungwhiteboy
Reddit: pennyeater1
Email: ask via pm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back