• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Regulus IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Neuro Vampire

Current
The God Hand Arc

The Reguli most information pertaining to them is just speculation and rumor. There isn’t much that is solidly known about them. Yet these Rumors are enough to spur forces to action. To annihilate or assimilate is a question many factions wrestle with. While this goes on, there’s a faction who challenges the very claim of the Reguli, that they are the ones to rule the world. The Order of God Hand hold that the Reguli are false claimants to such purpose. They regard the Reguli as usurpers, false prophets, and enemies for which coexistence is not an option ........

(Opening Theme)

Pages: 1 - TBD

Past
(Past Arc will be documented here)

(At unspecified amount of time ago, at an unspecified location)

“The Reguli must be dealt with post haste, they are usurpers to our right that has belongs to us!” boomed a man sitting at a table alongside what seemed to be a dozen other individuals.

“It’s long since been known by the prophecy the only ones who can rule this world are ones with the power to defeat the god class brings without becoming one themselves. We, the Order of the God Hand, fit that description and no one else.” Said another.

“What if this is merely the Will of the World testing both sides? The god class beings has always imposed their will upon the world, perhaps the world wants to make sure whatever it creates to defeat them will win. No matter which side is the victor, the ones who will go on to the challenge the god class beings will be stronger for it-“ he was cut off by another voice roaring across the room.

“SHUT THE HELL UP! We will be the true victors of this contest. We have not come so far to loose now. Who cares what the Will of the World may have done, that’s not for us to care about. All I know is, we have these false Kong’s that must be crushed. That’s exactly what we’re going to do!” The final voice boomed slamming his fist onto the table at which they are all seated.

The man sitting at the head of the table has been quite the entire time. He only said a few words to end the conversation. “Then let us get out and start hunting them down, meeting adjourned.” He said.

——————————————————-

Sicarius flew around in the skies above a mountain where he brought Otrygg to recover from his wounds. He surveyed the surrounding areas, assassins from that army could be in the area. Sicarius remembered just how bad the situation was before he swooped in. Sicarius had watched the conflict and decided a warrior who could hold off an army with a greatsword would be perfect to wield the Wyrm Sunder. He had to let events play out and couldn’t slaughter the army the main fought against without proper context of the situation. Sicarius had elected to simply rescue the warrior. The warrior has to be interviewed however to determine if he is truly right to be in the Dragon Emperor Household.

Sicarius dived from the sky to return to the cave in which he hid the Nord warrior. He folded in his wings and they vanished as he landed at the opening of the cave. His piercing glowing dragon eyes were the only illuminated part of his silhouette as he entered to check on his soon to be subordinate.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Amandara Nayar - The Flame Monarch
YxrxNuv.jpg
It had been quite a journey these past five years, the young man she had saved ended up reuniting with her and traveling around with her - despite her insistence that he owed her nothing. A traveling partner wasn't a bad thing though, made things more interesting and certainly less boring! Having made their way to Pax, Amandara would take a deep breath of the fresh always-pleasant-climed air and give a hearty stretch. "You know...I have never stayed in one of the cities. Normally, I would seek transport to other regions and rest there but...I think it is time for a change.", she would turn towards Shen and give the pale dark-clad figure a smile. "What do you think, Shen?" Rumors had reached the duo's ears, a man who supposedly knew Amandara's late mother - Kareena. While Amandara didn't seem enthused to meet this man, she made it her current goal to speak with him and inform him of her passing; perhaps part of her wanted her own revenge...?

Seeming lost in her personal thoughts, the Flame Monarch shakes her head and draws a soft startled breath. "Ah. We should continue on them, hm? Pax awaits!", the woman forces cheer into her voice and her normally-bright smile falters somewhat. Apparently, she forgot that she asked Shen what he thought about them staying... "I have only had a glance at the food here, but it certainly seems wonderful! Not nearly as spiced as home...", her lips purse a moment at the mention of home. Well, someone's finally feeling homesick!

The central region of Pax had a major city right in the middle of the flat plains - the main hub for trading imported goods, transportation, information dealing, and perhaps a handful of illegal dealings in back alleys. The duo made their way towards the main gates of Basti - probably one of the largest trade cities in the world! Lines of caravans and citizens are at the gate, most having wares inspected. Through the confusion of the crowd, a guard motions for the two to approach. "Names and business in Basti?", the metal and leather-clad man addresses the foreigners - assuming that they had not based on appearance alone.

Amandara would blink once, twice, and a third time before looking to Shen. Never before had she been required to give her full name. "Amandara Vaikar.", she states as she looks back to the guard. Shen would certainly know that wasn't her actual last name - paranoid woman, isn't she? She then turns to Shen, awaiting his answer to the guard.

x9uwyLB.png

A guy called Lake A guy called Lake
(Feel free to use the NPCs, I really don't mind!)

RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36
(Just mentioning you to have you read it and get some background!)

These last few years have done wonders to Shen's body and soul... Literally and figuratively, while before during his pilgrimage the most human contact he had where the various monks and occasional magical researcher that helped him with his condition, although most of those where one sided without him being able to properly speak.

But those times were long gone! Now with Amandara as his liege he can practice his speech a lot more, it also helps that her voice is really pleasant to hear, in fact he could easily imagine it right no— oh wait, she is speaking to him isn't she?

"I have only had a glance at the food here, but it certainly seems wonderful! Not nearly as spiced as home..."

He, He probably should have been paying attention, he barely even knew where they where right now —Somewhere in the West probably— given that he usually leaved the actual planning for traveling to Amandara while he focused on more... Important stuff.

He looked at her and she was making a weird expression, similar to when he would practice his jokes but different, and she wasn't looking at him, maybe she was waiting for him to say something? It only took a moment while he searched his memories for the perfect thing to say in this situation "Indeed." He was a master conversationalist after all.

After that they walked for a while —With him paying attention this time— until they reached the gate of a city.

"Names and business in Basti?" asked a somewhat average looking guard, and true to her character his liege took the initiative.

"Amandara Vaikar"

That, that wasn't the name of his liege, why would she– Oh, she was giving him a look, she probably wanted him to play along.

"I am Lao Shen Lung." he said.

His liege was giving him a look, the guard was too. What, they shouldn't recognize the big lizard this far from home right? Maybe he should have gone with Shen Gaoren after all? No wait! His expressions! he just forgot to use expressions, that was easy to fix, he just twisted his mouth into a smile and looked at the guard.

"I come in peace" he said with all his charm, he was a master of social interaction after all.

RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36

Otrygg was lying with his eyes closed, the pain having faded to a dull ache, and heard his "savior" enter the cavern. Cracking an eye, he sees the two glowing pin pricks of light. "You Flenelauders are a strange looking bunch," he muttered to himself before closing his eyes once more. "I chose to die, and yet here I am." Rolling over, he turns his back to the stranger. "I will tell you nothing. Don't waste my time." He needed the man to get closer, close enough to grab.
Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back