• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

Aato said:
Paz Zhang
After a bit of wandering and looking through the veil of rain to spot building names, Paz managed to find Osborne. Things in hand, he made a run for it, getting evenly soaked in the process - his clothes noticeably wet and curls damp. He managed to get the door open and his things inside before heaving a sigh of simultaneous relief and annoyance. Now, he just needed to find his room, change, unpack a bit, and maybe take a nap after this ordeal. After all, most of the lights were out, so the conditions begged for him to take a load off. Moving through the quiet rustic hall, he searched the doors for his room number. He had to admit that all the silence added to the creep-factor of the old building...

(*Sorry it took me so long to respond.*)
(It's okay!!(: )

Caden was looking at pictures once again, the pictures where Osborne mixed with Hart for some games last year. She heard footsteps coming her way and turned her head that way. She couldn't see who was coming her way, so she looked for her flashlight to see who was. Well... She couldn't find it.. She moved around a little bit and stepped back. When she stepped back, her flashlight was behind and she tripped over it wth a small scream, falling onto the floor in front of person.

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory sees her and looks around, trying to figure out why she's there. Looking at her Ivory smirks when she realizes she's still partially asleep. "Ah, no, please don't eat my brains," She laughs, sarcasm lacing her voice as she looks at the girl.
Eris stands in the greenhouse and smokes.

DankestMemer said:
Eris stands in the greenhouse and smokes.
Ivory laughs lightly and edges closer, "hey. Would you happen to be the one Nicki was freaked out about earlier? Something about medicating?" Looking at the girl she waits for a response and shrugs, sighing as she tiredly asks, "Mind if I bum one? I'll get you a pack later, but right now I may need a smoke break."

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory laughs lightly and edges closer, "hey. Would you happen to be the one Nicki was freaked out about earlier? Something about medicating?" Looking at the girl she waits for a response and shrugs, sighing as she tiredly asks, "Mind if I bum one? I'll get you a pack later, but right now I may need a smoke break."
"I suppose I am." Eris shrugs. She hands a cigarette to Ivory. "I'm guessing she thought I meant meth...which I don't do."

DankestMemer said:
"I suppose I am." Eris shrugs. She hands a cigarette to Ivory. "I'm guessing she thought I meant meth...which I don't do."
"---My evil b*tch of a mom puts me on these stupid a*s anti-depressants and that's what I meant by 'medicating'." She holds up a bottle of pills.

DankestMemer said:
"---My evil b*tch of a mom puts me on these stupid a*s anti-depressants and that's what I meant by 'medicating'." She holds up a bottle of pills.
"That sucks. Did she tell anyone here about them? I mean, I don't know if you need them but if she just put you on them and didn't tell anyone I doubt they'll be able to check." Ivory lights it and brings it to her lips, "I know Westworrow; who's pretty much my social worker and lawyer, told them about counseling and therapy, so I'll actually have to go now." She looks back to the girl with a slight smile. "You aren't so bad, but I don't remember catching your name. I'm Alex," she tries not to grimace at her new name and holds out her hand to the girl.

SparkyQuinn said:
"That sucks. Did she tell anyone here about them? I mean, I don't know if you need them but if she just put you on them and didn't tell anyone I doubt they'll be able to check." Ivory lights it and brings it to her lips, "I know Westworrow; who's pretty much my social worker and lawyer, told them about counseling and therapy, so I'll actually have to go now." She looks back to the girl with a slight smile. "You aren't so bad, but I don't remember catching your name. I'm Alex," she tries not to grimace at her new name and holds out her hand to the girl.
Eris shakes her hand. "I'm Eris. I doubt my mom told someone...her current boyfriend is a doctor and "prescribed" me it." She explains.

DankestMemer said:
Eris shakes her hand. "I'm Eris. I doubt my mom told someone...her current boyfriend is a doctor and "prescribed" me it." She explains.
Ivory smiles until Eris mentions her mom's boyfriend prescribing and crinkles her nose in disgust. "Nice name, you don't have to take them but that really is horrible. Maybe even illegal actually. You don't like her boy toy, do you? I know a guy or two who could do something about it, especially depending on how often the pimp 'prescribes' stuff he shouldn't. I mean, if you really dislike him, if not, whatever." She takes a drag from the cigarette and sighs, "Sorry, I'm not trying to stick my nose in your business. You really don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I've had some stuff wrongly prescribed or diagnosed and it's a pain in the butt over something you shouldn't worry about."

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory smiles until Eris mentions her mom's boyfriend prescribing and crinkles her nose in disgust. "Nice name, you don't have to take them but that really is horrible. Maybe even illegal actually. You don't like her boy toy, do you? I know a guy or two who could do something about it, especially depending on how often the pimp 'prescribes' stuff he shouldn't. I mean, if you really dislike him, if not, whatever." She takes a drag from the cigarette and sighs, "Sorry, I'm not trying to stick my nose in your business. You really don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I've had some stuff wrongly prescribed or diagnosed and it's a pain in the butt over something you shouldn't worry about."
"I've never liked her boys. She's a lawyer and usually dates the f*ckers she works for. Once she dated a cop who was arrested for police brutality. Honestly it's fine, you're not sticking your nose." Eris smiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Cody hangs up a Disturbed poster on his wall and then hangs up the other bands and anime posters* "Feeling more at home. Let's hook up the needs now." *Opens a large box with his PC and router. Then hooks them up* "That's better. I guess I should get to class, let's see what's first... P.E. with DI. Johnson... Alright." *Get's into P.E. shorts and dons a USMC tank top and puts on a orange t-shirt* "Key...Key... I saw one on the...Here it is" *Walks out and locks his dorm room, and walks down the stairs into the courtyard* "I guess I should look for someone in Marine MARPAT and has an orange belt around them..." *Start's to walk when a hand rests on his shoulder* "Or you can come with me." *Cody turns around to see a tan man in Marine BDUs* "Sargent Johnson?", "That's Drill

Sargent now. Follow me please." *Cody follow's the DI to the ROTC building* "So what are you planning on doing in the Marines?" *Cody smiled a bit* "Combat medic sir. Infantry will do too." *Johnson laughs* "Out of everything in the Marines! You picked Infantry? Dear god kid, you've got some stones."

(Been dealing with...things...)

DankestMemer said:
"I've never liked her boys. She's a lawyer and usually dates the f*ckers she works for. Once she dated a cop who was arrested for police brutality. Honesty it's fine, you're not sticking your nose." Eris smiles.
Ivory nods at the reassurance and asks almost amused, "so is she in criminal defense? That's a bad job to be dating clients. My mom was a lawyer but even with all of her crappy judgment she didn't have affairs with her clientele. Though she did plenty to make her a horrid mother." She weakly laughs before bringing the cigarette to her lips, "Ugh, I'm going to be up all night, I can tell already."

(*Sorry for 'meh' posts - to both of you. :/ *)

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi](Sorry for the delay! It wont be as bad anymore! Im sorry! I also didn't even get some of the notifications back then too, so it was a mess all around.)
Dakota Reed

Dakota was slightly out of breath once inside, but she tried her best to keep her heavy breathing quiet and inaudible, which was hard. She turned to look at Brice again, once inside, and felt her lips curl into a smile. She was shivering now from the rain, but let out a giggle, looking at Brice's hair now that it had fallen into his face. She wasn't any better, she noticed, pushing her brown locks out of her face. She pulled the rolled sleeves of her sweater down and covered her arms, and then hugged herself. "So much for summer, I guess." She said, shaking her head. "I'm just glad I moved in earlier, I would've hated having to cart around things in this weather." She continued, looking out the windows now and watching the rain. She frowned, thinking aloud, "You don't think we'll get sick, right?" She bit her lip, she was calmer now, a lot of her energy and anxiety had left her in her dash for cover. She looked back at Brice, he had been friendly with her most of the time, it was a relief. She was sure she had a list of people that hated her from last year, and she was glad Brice wasn't on that one apparently. She furrowed her brow unintentionally, caught up in thought, did Brice remember any of the gossip Dakota was a victim of? She relaxed, taking a deep breath. It was a new year, she couldn't keep thinking back to everything bad that ever happened to her.

[/QUOTE]
Brice

Brice's chest heaved slightly as well, but he chuckled at Dakota's comment, "I guess so." He brushed some of the sitting drops off his clothes. Though, on second thought, it was a bit pointless - what was a few drops to the puddles that had already soaked into his clothes. The girl beside him spoke again and he shook his head. "It's just a little wet, so I don't think so...but the sooner we get out of these, the better... Do you want the sweater in my bag?" The memory of having his backpack had just crossed his mind, along with the sweater in it.

Comet said:
(It's okay!!(: )
Caden was looking at pictures once again, the pictures where Osborne mixed with Hart for some games last year. She heard footsteps coming her way and turned her head that way. She couldn't see who was coming her way, so she looked for her flashlight to see who was. Well... She couldn't find it.. She moved around a little bit and stepped back. When she stepped back, her flashlight was behind and she tripped over it wth a small scream, falling onto the floor in front of person.
Paz

Paz had slowed a bit when he felt a presence. Maybe some of the other students hadn't evacuated or didn't intend to like he didn't. It was when he turned a corner around some stairs that he jumped. In that moment things, happened so quickly and he soon found a girl at his feet. He let go of his things and offered her a hand. "Sorry about that. Did I scare you too?"

"No you didn't scare me, I heard you coming am I tried to find my flashlight to see who it was but I tripped over it instead.." Caden explained, taking his hand and pulling herself up. "Did you just get here..?" She asked, surprised that he got here in such horrible conditions.

@Aato

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory nods at the reassurance and asks almost amused, "so is she in criminal defense? That's a bad job to be dating clients. My mom was a lawyer but even with all of her crappy judgment she didn't have affairs with her clientele. Though she did plenty to make her a horrid mother." She weakly laughs before bringing the cigarette to her lips, "Ugh, I'm going to be up all night, I can tell already."
"Yup. She tries really hard to be a good mom but inviting over r*pists and potheads kinda screws up a kid." She says nonchalantly.

Paz

Paz listened to her explain how she ended up on the ground as he helped her up. "Hm... Well, sounds like you need to keep an eye on that pesky flashlight," he teased lightly. "Yeah, I just got here. My plane managed to land just before the storm came in... which I guess is both fortunate and unfortunate. So, this explains all this shit I've got with me." He nodded back to the luggage. "What were you doing here in the dark?"

@Comet

KarenAKAMint said:
Two chapter into the novel Euphimia was reading, she grew bored. It was raining lightly again. It wasn't pouring like before but it just perfect enough for her to want to walk in the rain. Getting some rain boats and a thick coat on, she grabbed her phone and umbrella, ready to head out. With her headphone on, she walked out into the rain and walked around the school grounds, making sure to stay close to the buildings, just in case the weather gets worse. Euphimia couldn't help but to have a hop to her step and dance to her music as she went, making sure not to fall in the large puddles that filled the sidewalks.
Euphimia was on her fourth lap around the school grounds. She made sure to remember every building. Her upper jeans were soaked and was getting cold over the cold air that was around her. Getting a small shiver, she quicken her step back to the Hart dorms were she could be in the comfort of her room. When she walked by the greenhouse she could see Ebby and Eris talking, I was going to say high but the thought of warm clothes enchanted my mind even more then hanging out. So she ran past the girls and entered the building were she was greeted with warmth.

Aato said:
Paz
Paz listened to her explain how she ended up on the ground as he helped her up. "Hm... Well, sounds like you need to keep an eye on that pesky flashlight," he teased lightly. "Yeah, I just got here. My plane managed to land just before the storm came in... which I guess is both fortunate and unfortunate. So, this explains all this shit I've got with me." He nodded back to the luggage. "What were you doing here in the dark?"

@Comet
"Oh I wasn't exactly in... The dark." She then picked up the flashlight and turned it on, pointing it at all the pictures. "Memories." She chuckles then looks at him and says, "where are my manners? I'm Caden, I'm a returning student and I came from Texas. What about you?" She stuck out his hand for him to shake, smiling kindly, even though he wouldn't be able to see her smile...

Paz

Paz watched as she shined the light on the wall, lighting up the pictures there. Based on her comment, he concluded that she was a returning student before she even said as much. She then introduced herself, shaking his hand. "Hey," he returned the gesture. "Paz. From Denver... I'm new here." He glanced back at the pictures, now in shadows, before his gaze returned to her. "So, I, uh, guess this place isn't so bad," he stated in reference to how fond she sounded of the pictures.

@Comet

She chuckled, "this place is great actually. I'm always on the soccer team, I could go into it for a profession if I could, but my family wants me to become a vet so I can be the stable's personal vet, go into the family business." She shook her head, a kinda sad smile on her face for a moment until she brightened up. "What's your profession?"

@Aato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back