• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

DankestMemer said:
(Eris open to RP! Anyone wanna rp?)
Euphimia made sure to get Nicki on her own bed that she found after scanning the building. Making sure to close her door to grant her privacy, she headed back to her room wanting to finally unpack. As she walked pass the entry hall she noticed a blonde girl entering the dorm. Euphimia stopped in front of her and called out, "Welcome to Hart, don't mind the empty halls, seems people are at the academic building dew to the storm. Name's Euphimia Dexter," she offered her hand to her.

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia made sure to get Nicki on her own bed that she found after scanning the building. Making sure to close her door to grant her privacy, she headed back to her room wanting to finally unpack. As she walked pass the entry hall she noticed a blonde girl entering the dorm. Euphimia stopped in front of her and called out, "Welcome to Hart, don't mind the empty halls, seems people are at the academic building dew to the storm. Name's Euphimia Dexter," she offered her hand to her.
Water dripped from Eris' hair. She "Eris Meree." She shakes her hand. She walks over to the lounge and grabs an apple and takes a bite out of it.

DankestMemer said:
Water dripped from Eris' hair. She "Eris Meree." She shakes her hand. She walks over to the lounge and grabs an apple and takes a bite out of it.
"Seems like you were caught in it," Euphimia said, sitting in one of the couches that filled the room.

KarenAKAMint said:
"Seems like you were caught in it," Euphimia said, sitting in one of the couches that filled the room.
"You could say that." She says as she eats her last bite of apple. She drops it in a trash can. She pulls her hair up into a ponytail.

DankestMemer said:
"You could say that." She says as she eats her last bite of apple. She drops it in a trash can. She pulls her hair up into a ponytail.
"Well if you don't need anything, I'll be leaving back to my room," She said, remembering she still needs to unpack. Heading to her room and closing her door. She continued to to take out her things out of their boxes. Changing the sheets on her bed, putting her books away, and decorating her room. Once she was finished she laid on her bed with her book in hand she relaxed in her arm chair as she looked out the window to the cloudy sky.

KarenAKAMint said:
"Well if you don't need anything, I'll be leaving back to my room," She said, remembering she still needs to unpack. Heading to her room and closing her door. She continued to to take out her things out of their boxes. Changing the sheets on her bed, putting her books away, and decorating her room. Once she was finished she laid on her bed with her book in hand she relaxed in her arm chair as she looked out the window to the cloudy sky.
Eris walks into her room and pulls everything out of her pockets and an assortment of items (one lighter, 12 cigarettes, 10 bucks and her iPod nano) fall on her bed. She shoves them in a drawer. She changes into:
emo_pajamas_by_anarchy575-d55iv4a.jpg
and listens to "Johanna" from Sweeney Todd.

Ivory opens her eyes to the beeping in her ears. She pauses the beeping and takes off the headphones and sits up. She looks around the room and checks the time before getting up and deciding to go out for a walk. Ivory walks to Hart but instead goes into the greenhouse next door, not caring about the baggy clothes or getting them dirty.

@DankestMemer

Last edited by a moderator:
SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory opens her eyes to the beeping in her ears. She pauses the beeping and takes off the headphones and sits up. She looks around the room and checks the time before getting up and deciding to go out for a walk. Ivory walks to Hart but instead goes into the greenhouse next door, not caring about the baggy clothes or getting them dirty.
@DankestMemer
Eris "zombies" over to the greenhouse.

Ivory sees her and looks around, trying to figure out why she's there. Looking at her Ivory smirks when she realizes she's still partially asleep. "Ah, no, please don't eat my brains," She laughs, sarcasm lacing her voice as she looks at the girl.

Lillian "Drew" Andrews

Drew glanced around her recently unpacked dorm room. It had taken her a few hours to get everything unpacked and set up, but she always felt better afterwords. Her two plotted plants were set up by a nearby window with a small watering can next to them. The shelves in the room had been filled with various books and pictures, most of which had been taken at the school. Her clothes were all hanging or in a dresser. Overall, Drew's room was organized and neat. It probably wouldn't stay that way once the chaos of her senior year started, but that didn't bother the girl very much.

Drew wandered around her room before deciding to head to one of the sun rooms in the Hart dorm. Once there, she realized that a storm had been going on and her bright smile dimmed. She understood the need for rain, but it always seemed to dampen her mood. Drew sit in one of the chairs and watched raindrops fall off the huge widow in front of her.

Daniel McReed

Daniel set his few bags down in his new dorm. He had been placed in Osbourne, the only co-ed dorm. He looked around the mostly bare room and sighed. Public School had been hard for the teen, but his father told him that Regis would be better. That the students here were nicer, and the art program was one of the best. Honestly, the only reason Daniel agreed to come was because of the Fine Arts program. He wanted to get better at his passion. Daniel figured that if the grounds were as beautiful as advertised, the inspiration would be easy to come by. He gently sent down the only bag he cared about. It had all of his art supplies in it, and he couldn't afford to get new stuff this early in the year.

Daniel carefully unpacked his things while humming. His few clothes were packed away into a dresser, and his art supplies was organized and set in a chest. Once he had finished with that, he started to hang his paintings around the room. There were several of just plain landscapes, like open fields and mountain valleys. There were also a few abstract ones. Looking at them, one would almost think a professional had done them. Daniel knew better. His hand had painted these, and he was no professional. The shading seemed slightly off to him, and the colors weren't bright enough. Daniel was often hard on himself, but it was the only way to get better. With all the painting hung, his dorm room looked better. It was less bare, and the paintings themselves looked good. He grinned and walked over to his closed door. He opened it in hopes that somebody would decide to talk to him. Daniel was actually ready to meet new people. Maybe actually make more then two friends this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet said:
(In Osborne hallway!(: looking at pictures. xD )
Paz Zhang

After a bit of wandering and looking through the veil of rain to spot building names, Paz managed to find Osborne. Things in hand, he made a run for it, getting evenly soaked in the process - his clothes noticeably wet and curls damp. He managed to get the door open and his things inside before heaving a sigh of simultaneous relief and annoyance. Now, he just needed to find his room, change, unpack a bit, and maybe take a nap after this ordeal. After all, most of the lights were out, so the conditions begged for him to take a load off. Moving through the quiet rustic hall, he searched the doors for his room number. He had to admit that all the silence added to the creep-factor of the old building...

(*Sorry it took me so long to respond.*)

Two chapter into the novel Euphimia was reading, she grew bored. It was raining lightly again. It wasn't pouring like before but it just perfect enough for her to want to walk in the rain. Getting some rain boats and a thick coat on, she grabbed her phone and umbrella, ready to head out. With her headphone on, she walked out into the rain and walked around the school grounds, making sure to stay close to the buildings, just in case the weather gets worse. Euphimia couldn't help but to have a hop to her step and dance to her music as she went, making sure not to fall in the large puddles that filled the sidewalks.

(Sorry for the delay! It wont be as bad anymore! Im sorry! I also didn't even get some of the notifications back then too, so it was a mess all around.)

Aato said:
Brice Tang
"Huh? Oh..."

Brice was dragged out of his thoughts when Dakota spoke and it took him a moment to put the pieces together before he shook his head. "No... Uh, don't worry about it." He must have been thinking out loud again...

When the rain got heavier, the girl began to jog ahead of him. He didn't respond to her words, but he grasped the straps of his bookbag and jogged to catch up with her. He noticed her glance back at him and he wondered briefly if it was just a reflex or she somehow expected him to disappear. She was probably paranoid of being abandoned...and, in all honesty, he could understand that to a degree. Shaking his head, he rid of his thoughts and moved his dampening hair as it got heavier and fell into his face. Now was no time to get into his feelings, as would sometimes happening on random occasions. He jogged with her until they made it to the building and out of the rain.

@Miracle Corgi
Dakota Reed

Dakota was slightly out of breath once inside, but she tried her best to keep her heavy breathing quiet and inaudible, which was hard. She turned to look at Brice again, once inside, and felt her lips curl into a smile. She was shivering now from the rain, but let out a giggle, looking at Brice's hair now that it had fallen into his face. She wasn't any better, she noticed, pushing her brown locks out of her face. She pulled the rolled sleeves of her sweater down and covered her arms, and then hugged herself. "So much for summer, I guess." She said, shaking her head. "I'm just glad I moved in earlier, I would've hated having to cart around things in this weather." She continued, looking out the windows now and watching the rain. She frowned, thinking aloud, "You don't think we'll get sick, right?" She bit her lip, she was calmer now, a lot of her energy and anxiety had left her in her dash for cover. She looked back at Brice, he had been friendly with her most of the time, it was a relief. She was sure she had a list of people that hated her from last year, and she was glad Brice wasn't on that one apparently. She furrowed her brow unintentionally, caught up in thought, did Brice remember any of the gossip Dakota was a victim of? She relaxed, taking a deep breath. It was a new year, she couldn't keep thinking back to everything bad that ever happened to her.

NightSky said:
View attachment 294830

Courtney playfully stuck her tongue out at Madison as she was pushed away. "One of us?" Courtney thought for a moment then gasped. "I knew I shouldn't have eaten the last chocolate bar." She said jokingly but was slightly worried. Maybe she did have some bad karma. "If it's between me and you, its probably you." She said giggling.
Madison Prescott

Madison scoffed jokingly, looking at Courtney as if she was actually shocked by the last statement. "You're right though, I just enjoy being a bitch too much." She admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "In fact..." She smirked, looking out of the corner of her eye at the two that just ran into the Academic building, "I think someone who knows that well just walked in. Maybe that's where all the bad karma is." She whispered, smiling at Brice ( @Aato ) and Dakota. "Look at our little Dakota! She's making friends with Brice?" She said, looking at the two. She then raised an eyebrow, turning to Courtney, "You don't think...No, they couldn't be actually dating, right? I mean look at Kota, she's all giggly." Madison whispered, and then feigned a puking noise.

*Cody pulls his Supra into the parking lot and pops the trunk* "So, this is it huh?" *Get's out and walks to the back of the car and grabs a box containing a pillow and music player* *Walks into the dorm and goes upstairs to the top floor and picks the dorm room at the very end of the hallway* "Huh.. It's unlocked." *Opens the door and sees an empty bed* "Alright..." Set's the box down and grabs the pillow and music player and puts headphones on and lays down and falls asleep*

@Aato[/URL] ) and Dakota. "Look at our little Dakota! She's making friends with Brice?" She said, looking at the two. She then raised an eyebrow, turning to Courtney, "You don't think...No, they couldn't be actually dating, right? I mean look at Kota, she's all giggly." Madison whispered, and then feigned a puking noise.
"I think 'enjoy' is a bit of an understatement." Courtney replied playfully, she had missed her best friend more than she had thought. Courtney slightly turned to the person Madison was indicating to and rolled her eyes. "There's the karma." She said under her breath turning back to Madison and giggling. Usually Courtney was nice to everyone but this was Dakota, and anyone who had been to the school before would know that being nice to Dakota was one thing Courtney and Madison wouldn't do. "Aww, bless her little cotton socks. She's playing the shy card. How cliché." Courtney whispered back to Madison before covering her mouth to muffle her giggles.

NightSky said:
"I think 'enjoy' is a bit of an understatement." Courtney replied playfully, she had missed her best friend more than she had thought. Courtney slightly turned to the person Madison was indicating to and rolled her eyes. "There's the karma." She said under her breath turning back to Madison and giggling. Usually Courtney was nice to everyone but this was Dakota, and anyone who had been to the school before would know that being nice to Dakota was one thing Courtney and Madison wouldn't do. "Aww, bless her little cotton socks. She's playing the shy card. How cliché." Courtney whispered back to Madison before covering her mouth to muffle her giggles.
Madison Prescott

"Stop! I'm going to die." Madison said, having to cup her hand over her mouth to keep herself from laughing. Courtney was hilarious as always, and Madison's stomach was beginning to hurt. "I can't- oh my god, why did you do this to me?" She was in a fit of giggles, but he attention was back on Dakota and Brice. "Still, is Brice dense? I mean, I don't know too much about him, but the poor guy is stuck with her." She grinned, but raised an eyebrow. "God, she's terrible at interacting." She said, still giggling lightly. "I mean, I thought we ruined her."

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]
Madison Prescott
"Stop! I'm going to die." Madison said, having to cup her hand over her mouth to keep herself from laughing. Courtney was hilarious as always, and Madison's stomach was beginning to hurt. "I can't- oh my god, why did you do this to me?" She was in a fit of giggles, but he attention was back on Dakota and Brice. "Still, is Brice dense? I mean, I don't know too much about him, but the poor guy is stuck with her." She grinned, but raised an eyebrow. "God, she's terrible at interacting." She said, still giggling lightly. "I mean, I thought we ruined her."

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry." Courtney giggled unapologetically as she watched Madison almost die of laughter. Every time Madison laughed set Courtney off again. It was like a laughing chain. "Maybe he's just super nice and feels bad for her." Courtney shrugged glancing back over at Dakota and Brice, trying not to make it too obvious by looking at other people near them. "I'm pretty sure we did ruin her." Courtney said just above a whisper as she thought about what they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back