• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

BearlyHana said:
Nicki turns on Freeze Your Brain from Heather's the Musical. "Should we invite some other people over?" Nicki asked.
"Up to you," Ivory keeps quiet about the possibility of her leaving as more people arrive.

SparkyQuinn said:
"Up to you," Ivory keeps quiet about the possibility of her leaving as more people arrive.
"Are we dancing here, because I'm done with dancing in the rain," after Euphimia said that a flash of lightning light the dark sky, "On second through, let's just stay here and party..." Euphimia pushed her last remaining box off the the corner and begins to dance to the music.

Ivory barely saw the lightening, the fear of her trigger evident in her eyes. Listening closely for the deep rumble of thunder or another flash. Hearing none over the music and seeing nothing over Euphemia she brushes I off as her imagination and stands to dance also

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory barely saw the lightening, the fear of her trigger evident in her eyes. Listening closely for the deep rumble of thunder or another flash. Hearing none over the music and seeing nothing over Euphemia she brushes I off as her imagination and stands to dance also
"Come on Ebby, show us what you can do!" Euphimia exclaimed getting to happy to be dancing, "The day is young and we are not getting younger!" Euphimia laughed at her own statement, the same phrase her friends back home would tell her.

Last edited by a moderator:
KarenAKAMint said:
"Come on Ebby, show us what you can do!" Euphimia exclaimed getting to happy to be dancing, "The day is young and we are not getting younger!" Euphimia laughed at her own statement, the same phrase her friends back home would tell her.
Smiling she laughs also and starts dancing to the music, holding back but having a good time

Nicki smiled and started to dance, She grabbed the champagne. "Does anyone want some?" Nicki asked as she poured a cup for herself.

KarenAKAMint said:
"I'm good," Euphimia said crossing her arms in an "X."
Ivory laughs and shakes her head at Euphimia, "sorry Nicki, I doubt it'll be a good idea for me to drink right now. Do you wanna dance with us?" Ivory smiles and starts doing embarrassing dance moves that seem well before her time and the kind only old parents would do in attempt to be cool.

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory laughs and shakes her head at Euphimia, "sorry Nicki, I doubt it'll be a good idea for me to drink right now. Do you wanna dance with us?" Ivory smiles and starts doing embarrassing dance moves that seem well before her time and the kind only old parents would do in attempt to be cool.
"It's fine." Nicki says as she drinks her champagne. She starts dancing like a drunk white girl in a club. Nicki had an extremely low tolerance for alchohol.

BearlyHana said:
"It's fine." Nicki says as she drinks her champagne. She starts dancing like a drunk white girl in a club. Nicki had an extremely low tolerance for alchohol.
Laughing Ivory starts cheering, "whoo! Go Nicki, go Nicki, go Nicki! You let out that drunk white girl!"

SparkyQuinn said:
Laughing Ivory starts cheering, "whoo! Go Nicki, go Nicki, go Nicki! You let out that drunk white girl!"
Euphimia took the drink out of Nicki's hand and took her free hand to spin her, laughing as she did. Once she saw that Nicki was good on her feet she gave her her drink back and continued to dance around the open areas of her room.

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia took the drink out of Nicki's hand and took her free hand to spin her, laughing as she did. Once she saw that Nicki was good on her feet she gave her her drink back and continued to dance around the open areas of her room.
Ivory smiles, "This is fun," she laughs before continuing the corny dance moves and throws in some purposely off beat dancing, not caring. No one knows me, who I am, what I've been through.

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory laughs but looks at Euphimia as she says, "It feels late. Has the weather calmed down any? I should probably at least drop my bags off at my dorm if the weather isn't too bad."
@KarenAKAMint @BearlyHana
Euphimia looked out the window, noticing the lack or rain after a good hour of us dancing. The clouds still loomed around us, but they weren't as dark as they were. "I think it's clear enough for you to head over to your dorm," she said opening her window to let in some fresh air, "Besides, I think Nicki is to drunk to continue. I'll take her to her dorm, or maybe just let her crash here for a while."

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia looked out the window, noticing the lack or rain after a good hour of us dancing. The clouds still loomed around us, but they weren't as dark as they were. "I think it's clear enough for you to head over to your dorm," she said opening her window to let in some fresh air, "Besides, I think Nicki is to drunk to continue. I'll take her to her dorm, or maybe just let her crash here for a while."
Ivory smiles and laughs, "yeah, good luck with her. If you want, I can give you my number and you can call me and I can come back to help you. I've had a lot of experience with drunks if you need anything." She offers, looking at Euphimia rather seroiusly

Euphimia nodded, and gave her her number, "I might need to take your offer if it come down to it. You can call me if you need anything, as well."

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia nodded, and gave her her number, "I might need to take your offer if it come down to it. You can call me if you need anything, as well."
Ivory nods and grabs her stuff, shoving her blazer, hat, and sunglasses in a backpack before walking out and to the dorm building she saw on the way to Hart near the Academic building. Reading it, she verifies that it is Darcine before walking in. Finding it empty she smiles and heads to her room, thinking maybe she can get an hour of sleep before everyone comes back. She opens her door and walks in, setting her stuff down by the bed she pulls out a pair of sweatpants and loose t-shirt before heading to the bathroom to wash off the little makeup she wore, brush her teeth, and maybe put in some piercings. After washing her face and brushing her teeth she washes the makeup covering the scars and tattoos off of the skin exposed by the tank top she wore previously. Looking up at herself in her baggy clothes, she's surprised by the thought of I look almost like a guy. Her gray eyes widen she shakes her head, No, I'm just overreacting. She puts in her nose piercing in the left side she shrugs and heads to bed, putting her earbuds in and setting an alarm for two hours, assuming she isn't already up by then. She lays down, sighing, and lets herself drift off to sleep.

Aato said:
Brice Tang
"Huh? Oh..."

Brice was dragged out of his thoughts when Dakota spoke and it took him a moment to put the pieces together before he shook his head. "No... Uh, don't worry about it." He must have been thinking out loud again...

When the rain got heavier, the girl began to jog ahead of him. He didn't respond to her words, but he grasped the straps of his bookbag and jogged to catch up with her. He noticed her glance back at him and he wondered briefly if it was just a reflex or she somehow expected him to disappear. She was probably paranoid of being abandoned...and, in all honesty, he could understand that to a degree. Shaking his head, he rid of his thoughts and moved his dampening hair as it got heavier and fell into his face. Now was no time to get into his feelings, as would sometimes happening on random occasions. He jogged with her until they made it to the building and out of the rain.
@Miracle Corgi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back