• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ redux ]

my fucking fish died. My freaking awesome betta fish with the killer personality and the wicked battle scar died. He's been sick for a little while but I had medication running through the tank and I guess he didn't take to it. Ugh.

Well, time for anew fellow. I caved and bought a new one because i hate an empty tank. Got a gorgeous halfmoon tail betta. still thinking of a name but i tweeted josh dun, asking for him to name my fish. i swear, if he replies, i will cry and print that tweet out and tape it to the tank and that will be the fish's name.

[QUOTE="local dreamer]my fucking fish died. My freaking awesome betta fish with the killer personality and the wicked battle scar died. He's been sick for a little while but I had medication running through the tank and I guess he didn't take to it. Ugh.
Well, time for anew fellow. I caved and bought a new one because i hate an empty tank. Got a gorgeous halfmoon tail betta. still thinking of a name but i tweeted josh dun, asking for him to name my fish. i swear, if he replies, i will cry and print that tweet out and tape it to the tank and that will be the fish's name.

[/QUOTE]
I HOPE HE REPLIES THEN!

i'm sorry for your lost my sweet Dre. I'm sure he loves you a lot and loved that you took care of him until the end<3.

Hmmm. Luna, maybe?

I'm going to be distraught if my fish dies. I'm so sorry Dre, losing fish is hard. I send my sincerest hugs and kisses and a box of chocolates. *MWAH*

Mm, thanks for the name suggestions. If Mr. Dun doesn't respond, then I'll probably just name him something like Anathema or like an ocean deity or something. idk.

gonna work on a post even though i've got nothing. hmm.

[QUOTE="local dreamer]oh god my post is so pitiful i'm so sorry

[/QUOTE]
NOITSNOT. BUTBUTMASONDOE

I couldn't resist writing Chelsia like that. It was way too cute and I let

My characters guide me when I write :)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I FINALLY READ THE POSTS AND I SHIP CHELEX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH

[/QUOTE]
AWWWW! I KNOW THEY NEEDA CHILLLL. (They tugged on my heartstrings)

Hahaha, aw Mason! (Don't be antisocial!)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Im going to have to force sticky not to explode.

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to force Ziggy to make him explode ☺️

Oh no Mason has been pushed out of the ship. Nooooo. ;n; chelsia was so perf for him xD

Oh well

He will go bug emelia since she isn't doing too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back