• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ redux ]

Stage fighting....

We are going to do Lord of The Flies in the spring so we have three stage fight classes and then ten normal classes and then we audition

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Stage fighting....
We are going to do Lord of The Flies in the spring so we have three stage fight classes and then ten normal classes and then we audition

[/QUOTE]
You guys have totes different classes and names :o

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]It's an after school thing, not in school....
Wait what time zone are you in?

[/QUOTE]
Oh we just call it drama or theater haha. && tbh I have o

Clue LOL . I should know but I get it mixed up

Ok what time is it now for you?

The after school thing is called 'Acting Conservatory' and we usually do body/vocal work but Jewel (our teacher) is directing Grease so she scheduled stage fighting with a director for three classes so she can direct.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]ok ur an hour behind me then

[/QUOTE]
good luck fdarling. be careful!

take a nap if you can, if you have any free time. (maybe 15 minutes)

At work ;n;

I feel a tiny bit down in the dumps at the moment but it's nothing to worry about. I am eating lunch which usually helps and listening to twenty one pilots which will definitely help. It's the lead singer's birthday today. Happy birthday Tyler Joseph!

SORRY ALEX! Eeeeek.

Feel better soon, Dre, okay? YOU CAN DO IT. if you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears, alright?

Same for you Moosey, and everyone else <3

HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My anxiety is acting up I think. Just stress. I need to adult but it's hard and yeah. Agh.

But at least top is helping me concentrate at work. So yay.

[QUOTE="local dreamer]My anxiety is acting up I think. Just stress. I need to adult but it's hard and yeah. Agh.
But at least top is helping me concentrate at work. So yay.

[/QUOTE]
Darling I feeeeeeeeel. Had my first anxiety attack today and I thought I was dying.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Can't rest, stage fighting in thirty minutes

[/QUOTE]
oh! well. . can you close your eyes a bit? being sick and doing stage fighting will def. make your cold worse

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]i'll be fine hopefully

[/QUOTE]
I AVE FAITH IN MY MOOSEY <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back