• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, taking a note from SachiGrl SachiGrl ‘s suggestion, I’ll post a few sample missions tomorrow for all of you to look over. You’ll be able to “choose” the one you’re most interested in and list your second choice as well. This way, if I’m unable to get the ball rolling on the main thread, I’ll at least get a few plot points rolling (and allow you to ponder and brainstorm about the scenarios your characters will likely be facing). More descriptive environmental and dungeon descriptions will accompany the missions.

So what's the "new ability" he's trying to come up with, anyway?
It's stupid ridiculous pseudo science, but I reasoned that since things that approach the speed of light distort time then what if you sped up the speed of light around yourself even beyond what it is. To perceive the future. Like I said it's pseudo science but it's the best way I can reason it. So basically he's Shulk.

It's stupid ridiculous pseudo science, but I reasoned that since things that approach the speed of light distort time then what if you sped up the speed of light around yourself even beyond what it is. To perceive the future. Like I said it's pseudo science but it's the best way I can reason it. So basically he's Shulk.
hqdefault.jpg

sorrynotsorry

Ah, I guess as an extension of his existing abilities to warp reality and slow down time, rather than the afterimages with mass thing or the lightsaber thing
Surprised people aren't upset about those actually but I guess we can be thankful that whole hot powerlevels mess is over with by now

Some of us more than others. I stole most of my characters from monster girl hentai concepts XD I have barely any Human characters actually
Mine is, after long thought and extensive reading, basically Sun Wukong mixed with Kilik from SC.

Ah, I guess as an extension of his existing abilities to warp reality and slow down time, rather than the afterimages with mass thing or the lightsaber thing
Surprised people aren't upset about those actually but I guess we can be thankful that whole hot powerlevels mess is over with by now
The thing about his abilities is they require a lot of mental faculty as there as to be an innate understanding of how light works. Plus his higher tier stuff like seeing the future will have dangerous drawbacks which he will have to overcome. And the reality warping is feasibly impossible to him since he's human which is what I said in the CS.

Cmon man "could theoretically do this" is always code for "once he goes super saiyan" everyone and their dad knows that dude it's a super basic cliche of modern manga
Though really more than anything I do kinda question when someone would need the ability to rewrite reality to find shiny rocks, but I guess at that point you could just make as many shiny rocks as you wanted, wouldn't you? It's quite clever in it's own way

Cmon man "could theoretically do this" is always code for "once he goes super saiyan" everyone and their dad knows that dude it's a super basic cliche of modern manga
Though really more than anything I do kinda question when someone would need the ability to rewrite reality to find shiny rocks, but I guess at that point you could just make as many shiny rocks as you wanted, wouldn't you? It's quite clever in it's own way
Honestly, I think everybody here plans on having some crazy shit to happen with their characters, I'm not even gonna try to deny it.

No, "technically" is only if he stops being human and gains an alien mindset which isn't happening I don't want a gary stue

Remembrance Remembrance Well, that's one of the charming parts, you know?
Also honestly yeah it seems odd to have an entry that you wouldn't use
EDIT: But it's... outside the scope of his abilities, isn't it?

It's not like I'm a fan of lizardman stacking every gimmick he could think of but this seems like vastly stretching "light powers" to have lightsabers+flashstepping+invisibility+illusions to ensure lightsaber zwee attacks. I mean Kizaru's a monster endboss character for a reason.

If nothing else "potential reality warping" seems like a copout that would place massive setting importance on this one lone powerset because wow who wouldn't want to try and research ways to access do anything powers.

Oh hey guy
Honestly I just accept this sort of thing as part and parcel to the standard animu stuff, since freeform pvp is an embarrassment nobody in their right mind would participate in to begin with and thus comparing powerlevels is kinda dumb from step 1

He will look into his abilities but reality warping is more the range of his powers full potential but not for him. Like I said all his stuff has drawbacks and takes powerful high quality Ramalite. I'm not gonna be the guy who says "MY SUPER COOL LIGHTSABER WHICH DOES INFINITY PLUS 2 DAMAGE BREAKS THROUGH ALL YOUR SHIELDS" my character is meant to have potential but not be too OP, and besides other stuff I have seen is ridiculous as well. I mean come on MASS MANIPULATION is ridiculously strong.

He will look into his abilities but reality warping is more the range of his powers full potential but not for him. Like I said all his stuff has drawbacks and takes powerful high quality Ramalite. I'm not gonna be the guy who says "MY SUPER COOL LIGHTSABER WHICH DOES INFINITY PLUS 2 DAMAGE BREAKS THROUGH ALL YOUR SHIELDS" my character is meant to have potential but not be too OP, and besides other stuff I have seen is ridiculous as well. I mean come on MASS MANIPULATION is ridiculously strong.
Infinity + 2 lmao

And you aren't wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back