• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Red Rising Roleplay

Kuromi_Jiro

The Harbinger of the End Times
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Red Rising: The Uprising!
Hello everyone! This is my first time making a roleplay and I just recently started reading 'Red Rising' again. I figured it would make for a good role play though some of the color classes would be a bit hard to work on including. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me along and giving me pointers or even joining the roleplay, though it doesn't matter if you read the books or not I can give you a brief summary of what happens if anyone is interested.
View attachment 765080The basic summary is the reds who are the lowest have been colonizing mars for the other colors while the golds ruled over them for years without their knowledge. Finally realizing this uprisings have been happening and while it causes no harm for the golds things drastically change for the reds that favor them highly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back