• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Red Riding Hoods loving Wolf

LunaWalker

Do you like strolls through a park at midnight?
Hi i am new and am hoping i am doing this right.But i am looking for a partner.

In this roleplay i wish to play Little Red Riding Hood,but its not like the traditional story.Little Red will be the youngest child of her family.

In this story Little red is a vampire princess who escapes from hunters.The rest of her family goes off in a different direction than her and she get seperated from them.Determined to find her family again she sets off to find them only to find her self being hunted by the hunters still.

She happens to run into a werewolf one night and offers him a deal to help her.(p.s. these werewolves have two forms their animal state and human form and they can change at will.) The two begin to travel together as the werewolf protects her so she can sleep during the day and travel by night.

But when the two begin to fall for each other their travels and being so close to each other become numbered.

I am looking for somebody to play the male werewolf.Please if you are interested pm me or comment on this post.

Thank you.

This is a semi interesting idea, are you hard set on how werewolves work and the setting being fantasy?

This is a semi interesting idea, are you hard set on how werewolves work and the setting being fantasy?
Well if you feel it a good idea to changw how the werewolves work then im fine with that but i want it to be a medieval fantasy type setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back